• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 890 Views, 3 Comments

THE FINAL BATTLE - MySecretLife11



Two of Ponyville's biggest foes are back and, this time, intend to destroy Equestria.

  • ...
 3
 890

The Battle to End It All

After a long march through the forest, Canterlot was in sight. Buildings were on the verge of collapsing, lightning struck the ground, and changelings swarmed the air.

Pinkie Pie leapt up and screamed, "CHAAAAARGE!"

On that command everypony in the brony army ducked ther heads down, and sprinted. They ran up the large hill leading to Canterlot and the castle.

The changelings saw the army, and were caught by surprise.

Outside of the castle, ponies had begun arriving, and the changelings dove towards them.

And the final fight began.

All over the castle grounds, ponies were battling every changeling. The numbers were now even. Dirt was flying everywhere, the army of ponies fought vigorously, and the changelings, not even thinking, battled back. They were too shocked to morph, so they stayed in changeling form!

About 40,000 ponies battled against the changelings all over the small town of Canterlot. The rain continued pouring, and buildings began collapsing, almost crushing changelings and ponies. No one cared, for the battle raged on.

The other 10,000 ponies stood in front of the royal castle, grins on their faces. It was time to take the castle.

Rainbow Dash flew up the stairs, and Fluttershy did the same. Twilight lead the militia of 10,000 ponies past the rest of the fighting, and they began climbing the stairs to take on the biggest threat of them all. Princess Luna.

Rarity and Pinkie ran up the stairs, and knelt up against the doors. Rarity, though her coat was soaked, and her hair was ruined, grinned. "You ready, girls?"

"FOR CELESTIA!" they shouted, and kicked open the doors.

Princess Luna bolted up in her throne and Princess Celestia, still tied up, gasped with shock. She tried to flap her wings, but the ropes held her back.

Princess Luna screamed, "NO!!! WAIT!!! NOOOOO!"

The 10,000 stormed through the doors, and charged for Princess Luna.

Princess Luna's horn lit up and she began sending bolts of lighting into the army of ponies as a final attempt to save herself. She struck several, sending them to the ground.

It was no match for the ponies.

About 50 ponies leapt on to the throne, and grabbed Princess Luna, restraining her.

Twilight rushed past the wave of ponies apprehending Princess Luna, and ran for Princess Celestia.

A changeling flew and stood in front of her, but she quickly kicked the changeling out of the way.

The roof of the castle broke and rain began pouring into the castle. Changelings swarmed in from outside, and began fighting the ponies in a final attempt to save Princess Luna. Twilight leapt for Princess Celestia, who was still tied up at the bottom of the throne.

Twilight smiled warmly, ignoring everything.

Princess Celestia said, "Wow... Where did they all come from?"

Twilight laughed and said, "Long story."

Twilight grabbed the ropes that bound Princess Celestia and pulled. They broke and Princess Celestia stretched her wings.

In that amount of time, almost all the changelings were knocked out, and the ponies stood victorious, grinning. Princess Luna was being held down by about 20 ponies.

Princess Celestia stood up, flapped her wings, and shouted, "ENOUGH."

Everypony stopped and turned.

"Sister", Princess Celestia echoed. "You have gone too far. I can no longer trust you. I didn't want to do this, but I had no other choice. For destroying Equestria and causing so much chaos, you are banned once again to the moon for 10,000 years."

"You may have won this battle sister!" Princess Luna screamed. "But not the war! Even if I'm gone, Equestria will still be in chaos! It will take thousands of years to restore!"

Princess Celestia gulped.

It was true.

Princess Luna laughed. "And as Discord had said, the only way Equestria could've been turned back to normal is by the Elements of Harmony. A link would've had to been made between Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie. Only the elements can do that! The Elements were the only link they shared!"

Everypony gulped. The rain grew harder than ever.

"I've won", Princess Luna snickered.

Princess Celestia's horn glowed, and a white circle appeared around Princess Luna's body.

"I may be gone for another 10,000 years, but I win! Equestria is no more!" Princess Luna cried, laughing manically.

Suddenly, the room flashed white and Princess Luna was gone.