• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 890 Views, 3 Comments

THE FINAL BATTLE - MySecretLife11



Two of Ponyville's biggest foes are back and, this time, intend to destroy Equestria.

  • ...
 3
 890

Princess Celestia's Speech

The 50,000 ponies, Princess Celestia, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, And Fluttershy met up in towns square in Ponyville.

The 50,000 ponies stood together in a wave, the Mane 6 stood in front of them, and Princess Celestia stood at the very front, facing them.

Everypony was abuzz about the Sonic Rainboom, and Rainbow Dash stood a little more proud than usual, smiling.

"Everypony!" Princess Celestia called out, her voice loud and clear.

The army of 50,000 ponies grew silent.

"It is my pleasure to officially announce the end of the war."

The 50,000 ponies stomped their hooves and whistled, dust filling the air.

"And it wouldn't have happened without you wonderful humans", Princess Celestia said with a smile.

Again, the 50,000 ponies cheered and stomped, dirt flying into the air.

"But", Princess Celestia said, "I'd like to give my biggest thanks to the following: Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow Dash puffed out her chest and smiled.

"Fluttershy", Princess Celestia said.

Fluttershy lowered her head, embarrassed, but couldn't help a smile.

"Rarity", the Princess said.

Rarity stood up straighter, wearing a warm smile, her hair beautiful again.

"Applejack", the Princess called.

Applejack tilted her hat, nodding.

"Pinkie Pie", the Princess smiled.

Pinkie leapt up and cried, "WAHOO!"

"And", the Princess said. "My most trusted, faithful student, Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight smiled confidently.

The army of ponies cheered out, stomping and screaming!

"I'd like to thank you all for a job well done", Princess Celestia continued. "And I have sort of a reward. To the pony army, and to the ponies injured during the battle, I give them the opportunity to live here in Ponyville."

As soon as Princess Celestia said that, the 50,000 ponies gasped in unison.

"Yes", Princess Celestia smiled. "I heard Earth isn't too much of a friendly place. So, for your hard work, I was wondering if you'd be interested in staying here in Equestria for the rest of your lives."

On that note, everypony just completely exploded. They erupted in cheers and whistling and stomping.

Princess Celestia continued, "It's 5:00 now. At 10:00 tonight, a portal will be right here in town square that will take those who want to return to earth back home. And for those that wish to stay, well, make yourselves at home!"

The 50,000 ponies cried out in joy once more.

This was real. No more pain. They were here in Equestria. It was everything they ever wanted. No more pain. No more Earth.

Princess Celestia said, "So in conclusion, you have 5 hours to decide where you're going to go or stay here. And once again, thank you all for your help in ending the war against Discord and Princess Luna. Enjoy your time here in Ponyville!"

The 50,000 ponies began chatting and began to spread out, adventuring around town.

Princess Celestia began to walk away, but called over Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy.

They stood next to a fully restored Sugarcube Corner.

Princess Celestia's mane blew softly in the cool summer wind.

"Girls", she said. "You performed amazingingly. You all played a part in making Equestria whole again. And for that, I thank you."

Twilight said, "I think we have to thank the humans. Without them, Princess Luna would still be on the throne"

"I talked to some of them", Fluttershy said softly. "Some of them were just like me!"

Applejack added, "Oh, and it turns out, they know what apples are."

They all laughed happily.

Pinkie Pie jumped up and down. She said, "Some of them said they couldn't wait to come to my parties!"

Rarity said, "And I met several that have already placed orders for my dresses! Oh, I can't wait to get started!"

"And you wouldn't believe it!" Rainbow Dash cried. "Like, 20 of them want to race me! I mean, like they stand a chance..."

Everypony laughed again.

Princess Celestia said, "Well girls, this is it. Equestria is saved. I think it's safe to say our lives can go back to normal now."

They all bowed, gave the Princess a smile, and trotted off, ready to get back on schedule.

...

Five hours later, about 40,000 of the new ponies met up in town square. Everypony had thought about it deeply, and these 40,000 decided they'd go back to earth and continue to watch the adventures of Ponyville through their TVs.

The other 10,000 were wandering around town, adapting to their new lives.

It was 10:00 PM, and a final portal opened, one that would lead back to earth. The moon shined brightly on everypony, and the breeze was warm.

Princess Luna stood next to the swirling purple portal that would go back to earth, right in the middle of town square.

The 40,000 ponies lined up. It was a very nice night. The stars shined, it was relatively quiet, and the moon was as beautiful as ever.

The pony's were getting their final looks around Equestria before they left back to go to their home planet. Some of them didn't really want to go, but they would've missed everything on their planet too badly.

Princess Celestia lined them all up, which stretched all the way across Ponyville. They all waited anxiously, and were still tired out from the battle in Canterlot.

Speaking of Canterlot, it shown brightly in the distance, the city abuzz once more, all the buildings lighting up, creating a cheery nightlight in the sky.

Princess Celestia spoke up, using a spell to amplify her voice. "Everypony! It was an honor having you fight for the freedom of Equestria. Without you, Equestria wouldn't be here. I wish you all the best of luck back on Earth. Have a safe journey back home! Again, thank you."

The 40,000 ponies smiled, breathing in their last breaths of Equestrian air.

And one by one, they all walked into the portal that would take them back home.

Equestria was whole once again. The chaos was over. Everypony could continue their happy lives, and the 10,000 NEW ponies could get settled in. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie all went back to their homes, it was time for sleep. And they could sleep peacefully, for everything in Equestria was perfect once again.