• Published 14th Dec 2012
  • 1,309 Views, 67 Comments

Time Turner's Discordian Detective Agency: The Panther of the Bluebloods - Rodinga



Only one pony is willing to save Prince Blueblood from his own fear, and he's being paid a lot of bits to do it.

  • ...
2
 67
 1,309

Princess Luna's Foreword

Princess Luna’s Foreword

Few ponies know the truth behind the double life led by Time Turner. A seemingly unremarkable tan stallion bearing the common hourglass cutie mark who ostensibly holds the position of Timekeeper in Ponyville. However Ponyville is simply his refuge from the consequences of his true calling.

Time Turner is what he terms a “Discordian Detective”, a specialized form of sleuth that he claims to be based on the “fundamental harmony in all things”. While he operates primarily within Canterlot he instead chooses to live in Ponyville where the local lifestyle is more relaxed and the food is better.

Since our first meeting with Time Turner we have come to respect the unconventional detective and we have made use of his services on several occasions. As a result of our association we have impressed upon Turner a request for his observations from some of his most notable cases. After his fourth attempt to retire we have begun to format and publish these notes for public distribution.

This volume chronicles the events leading up to the one thousandth anniversary of the summer sun celebration. While not directly involved in the return and subsequent defeat of Nightmare Moon; Time Turner’s actions within Canterlot are worthy of note. Despite his attempts to conceal them.

Throughout this volume we have attempted to maintain Time Turner’s records as they were originally written, including his own observations and any fabrications or outright falsehoods he may have written in. In addition we have included notes where we deem it necessary to add to Turner’s explanation and will be marked by a (1) to indicate an editorial note to follow further below.

We trust you will enjoy our work.

Yours in good faith

Princess Luna

Guardian of the Moon and Princess of the Night