• Published 20th Oct 2012
  • 5,959 Views, 47 Comments

Luna's Big Mac Attack! - Will of Haphinea



Luna's personal Big Mac fantasies are exposed by her Sister in the Paper, hilarity ensues.

  • ...
7
 47
 5,959

Embarrassment knows no bounds

"Why Sister, why did you think that sharing those stories would be a good idea?" Luna whined to her sister, and fellow Princess, Celestia. "Look at what the Papers are saying I am!" The Night Princess said, slamming her face into a pillow to hide her tears.

Celestia looked at the Headline: Princess Luna in Secret Affair with Earth Pony Stallion. The subheading stating: claims they are "Better and More Respectable Lovers". Celestia silenced a giggle, but her sister was right this was her fault. Sometime back, after a friendly prank, she had snuck into Luna's room, and was looking for a place to spread some itching powder for her sister. While there, she found a series of notes and observations of stallions she had been watching with some interests, and one in particular, a stallion named Big Mac stuck out.

Princess Celestia knew this was the older brother of the Element of Honesty, Applejack. She was about to use this information on a new idea for a prank, when she found it: A full love story that involved a nighttime liaison with the rugged farmer, and very descriptive scenes of romance. Celestia read two pages before bursting out laughing at her little Sister's crush and what she sought in the simple farm pony, and decided this was too good to keep to herself. She passed it around and even READ it aloud to some of her Royal Guards.

They all found it funny the Princess was enjoying sharing a secret about her sister, but one guard must have talked, and before Celestia could say anything, the news ponies came to Luna, demanding an explanation. Oddly, none of the Earth Pony reporters asked her tough questions, but the Unicorns and Pegasi were very ruffled the Princess had stated her interests in that manner. Oddly, the Opliptera, Luna's special Night Guards were not upset, and in fact, cheered on their Lady Luna for finding love.

Celestia went to lean down and comfort her crying sister, but a scroll was sent to her at the very moment. She opened it up to see what Twilight Sparkle had written her, and it seemed, she too was very upset.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I am sorry to hear about your Sister's private thoughts being shared by the press, but I am very upset you were the one sharing the rumors. I found out through another Guard that was in town, and I am not mad, but disappointed. I thought I wrote you about the dangers of rumors, and even that Cutie Mark Crusaders learned their lesson! Please give my regards to Luna, and if she ever needs somepony to talk to, she may visit me anytime.

Your Faithful (but disappointed) Student,
Twilight Sparkle.

'Great, even Twilight is mad at me, what else can go wrong?' she asked in her head. Just as she thought that, another letter appeared in front of her from Twilight's friend Applejack.

'I just had to say something, didn't I?' She read the letter aloud, for her sister to hear as well.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Mind explaining to me why my brother, who's probably one of the hardest working stallions I know in Ponyville is the star stallion in your Sister's dirty story? I swear I do not appreciate the joke, and expect a personal apology from the both of you!

Your Angry Student,

Applejack


"Ahh! I swear if I get my hands on that Guard I will... UGH!" Celestia threw her hooves up, but stopped feeling sorry for herself and went to hug her very upset Sister.

"It is not fair, I had been simply observing that wonderful, muscular, and burly stallion and wrote a fantasy that I had with him in my dream, and you had to take that from me? What is next, you want my plans for an adventure with little Pip? I can just see the papers now, accusing me of... I don't even want to say that!" Princess Luna lamented.

Princess Celestia did in fact see those plans, and it wasn't the fact she planned a Equestria long trip alone with the small colt that she didn't share that. It was the fact she was going to look for her imaginary friend Nessie again. "Luna I really don't think that trip is realistic anyway, you keep saying that creature is real, and even after a thousand years, I never found it."

"Nessie is real, Sister! I saw her, and she let me ride her on the Lake! They were so much happier times. Times when I wasn't publicly shamed like this!" she cried again. This clearly was getting nowhere fast, so it was decided, the Celestia would write back the upset Applejack, and hopefully talk this over a calm dinner.

Celestia told Luna her plan. "Luna, I'll handle the press, I just want you to cheer up, clean up, and for goodness sake, don't be embarrassed of a little crush! Let the Unicorns and Pegasi talk, they are merely jealous!" she reassured her sister, and they prepared for the dinner later that day.


Evening had come, and the Apples were all present at the dinner table. Apple Bloom wore her best bow, and even cleaned herself to look presentable to her Princesses, and even Big Mac wore a tie for the occasion. Applejack went over the plan for the evening once more. "Now I want everypony here to be on their best behavior! Both Princesses are comin' to dinner , and we will NOT be havin' any trouble or awkward questions for them. Is that clear Apple Bloom?"

"Yes Big Sis, but what's wrong with Princess Luna liking Big Mac? I mean, doesn't she deserve a special somepony too?" the innocent little filly asked her sister.

"Yes, but you'll learn one day that what she did and said were both really creepy, and just plain ol' wrong. I am sure she'll be happy with one of them there fancy Ponies in Canterlot." she told her sister.

Big Mac just stood in silence, apparently he was not allowed to like this attention from royalty.

"Here they come, now you all stand there, and I'll handle the rest!" Applejack ordered her siblings, and then opened the door to the Princesses before her.

"Hello there Applejack, I am so glad we can visit and talk, despite the occasion we do so now. May we come in?" Princess Celestia asked for both her and her sister.

"Of course. Let me show you around." Applejack gave a quick tour of the farmhouse, and then lead the Royal Sisters to the Dining Room. "This is my little Sister Apple Bloom, and, ahem I know you both know Big Mac." A hidden tone of anger was present on the farm mare's voice when she introduced her brother to the Princesses.

"Nice to meet you all, and you Mr. Big Mac, I... " Luna said nothing but starred into the stallion's eyes, and looked up and down his body as her mind wandered to places that it should not have gone to at that given moment.

"Eeyyup," was all the stallion said to her, but he did flash a slight smile as he sat.

"Sister, I think you have been staring for too long!" Celestia whispered to her sister, and her dark wings puffed out as she realized she was staring.

"I.. ahh apologize to you Mr. Big Mac, and especially you Miss Applejack. I didn't mean for the little story I wrote to be taken so seriously today." She decided that it was a good a time as ever to discuss the elephant in the room.

"Aahh Sucks, I forgive ya, but please make sure to keep those thoughts away from mah kin. 'Taint right what you wrote 'bout him being so willing to roll in the hay with you!" Applejack spoke plainly, forgetting there was a certain filly still present.

"What do you mean roll in the hay. Applejack? I roll in the hay with Sweetie and Scootaloo all the time when we play in the barn!" She innocently said, causing her brother to clear his throat and Celestia to stifle a small giggle from the filly's unfamiliarity of the terms meaning.

"Oh hey! Let's eat!" Applejack declared to change the subject, and so, they did.


Dinner was finished, and the night was getting late. Apple Bloom and Applejack were cleaning in the kitchen while Celestia was talking to them while waiting for her Sister to freshen up. "Again, I am so sorry about all this, It really was a case of a Guard not keeping his tongue to himself and bragging to a willing to hear newspony. I am sure things will blow over soon!"

"Ah appreciate the gesture, Princess. I am sorry for bein' so cross at yer sister. I just, I don't know. Don't wanna see Big Mac get his heart broke." Applejack said.



Meanwhile, Luna was finishing up her trip to the sink when she saw Big Mac sitting alone, and felt the need to apologize one more time, without her sister's help. "Big Mac, I want to say again, how sorry I am. I really admire your strength, your solemn look and... I can't help it, kiss me you big lug!" she said, as she leapt towards the surprised stallion.

Just as their lips met, everypony from the kitchen came out to wait on the Princess of the Night, and caught her on top of a very willing Big Mac, exchanging short kisses.

"Big Mac has a special somepony! AH told you sis! What are you?" Apple Bloom asked, as she reached into a closet to pull out a pitchfork, and threaten to attack the Night Princess who was clearly not sorry at all for her crush and getting caught.

"GET OUT OF MAH HOUSE, YOU LYING LITTLE---" Applejack screamed at the Princess, forgetting all propriety she had and was just mad that she had lied to her.

"SISTER HELP ME!" Luna screamed as she ran out of the house and flew off into the night's sky.

"Sorry, you are on your own sister." Celestia lamented her sister's impulse control, and stood with Apple Bloom as Applejack went to chase her sister out in the orchard.

"Hey Big Mac, does this mean you are each other's special somepony?" Apple Bloom asked, and Celestia eyed him carefully.

"Eeyup...err. Nope!" he said, and excused himself as he went up to his room.

"What does this all mean Princess, what was the lesson we were suppose ta learn?" the filly asked, very confused on what to think of the situation.

"I truly don't know Apple Bloom, I really don't know." Celestia told the young filly, but had to laugh at the situation, and the young Apple Bloom joined in.


Big Mac, once alone in his room, locked the door, and began to resume writing his very special poem he had written to give to the Princess when he spotted her some weeks back, watching him work. He may not have planned his first kiss with a Princess well, but he did intend to impress her, even without his sister's approval.