• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 5,479 Views, 133 Comments

Pinkamena's Awakening - Kingsley



With Pinkie facing an inevitable demise, what havoc will Pinkamena cause when unleashed?

  • ...
16
 133
 5,479

Nightmare

Chapter 2: Nightmare



"Wh-Who are you!? Where am I anyway!?" Pinkie asked frantically.

"Hehehe... It's really quite funny you know, watching you act all helpless and scared for once." The Dark Pony said. "It's things like that that amuse me so, Pinkie."

"Hey! I asked who you are, and how do you even know my name anyway!?" Pinkie said.

The Dark Pony was silent.

"HEY! I ASKED WHO ARE YOU" Pinkie yelled.

The Dark Pony turned around slowly and looked at Pinkie.

"You still don't get it do you? You have absolutely no idea who I am or where we are..." The Dark Pony said.

"Why should I??" Pinkie said. "All I remember was going to bed after a party I had with my friends!"

"I thought I could have more fun with this... but I guess that's not going to happen, considering how clueless you are..." The Dark Pony said.

The Dark Pony turned around completely and started to walk towards Pinkie Pie, until Pinkie could finally see with the utmost clarity who it was.

"You're... Me?" Pinkie said completely shocked.

"Well look who finally put the pieces together, I must say it took you long enough." The Dark Pony said. "But your only half right I'm afraid, I am you but at the same time... I'm not"

Pinkie stood there frozen, trying to figure out what the hay was going on.

"You can call me Pinkamena."

"Pinkamena? But isn't that still my name?" Pinkie questioned.

"You don't go by that name anymore do you? No, everyone calls you Pinkie Pie now correct? You abandoned that name a long time ago... So I decided to take it in your place." Pinkamena said.

"That doesn't make much sense..." Pinkie said. "But wait! That doesn't explain where I even am, how am I even talking to myself in the first place!?"

Pinkamena sighed with annoyance.

"Alright, I'm going to say this in a way that even you couldn't possibly get confused." Pinkamena said. "Right now, at this very moment, we are inside the very recesses of your mind. The deepest parts to be specific."

"I am your... other personality, the one you decided to just throw away! AND LOCK UP IN THE DARKEST AND MOST DEEPEST PARTS OF YOUR MIND!" Pinkamena yelled. "We were once one, a long time ago when you were just a filly. But ever since you laid eyes on the sonic rainboom that occurred that one fateful day. All you wanted to do was make others happy, to always be happy! TO ALWAYS SMILE!"

"You subconsciously threw away the part of you that holds anger, jealously, sadness..." Pinkamena listed. "Madness..."

Pinkamena took a short pause to control herself.

"I am what you threw away, I have been trapped here for longer than you can imagine...held prisoner by the chains you see all around you... But not anymore" Pinkamena said eerily.

Pinkie sat there for a moment and tried to understand everything.

"Sooo what your saying is your the bad part of me?" Pinkie questioned.

"Putting it shortly yes." Pinkamena said.

"Well that's all you had to say silly! You didn't have to get into that long, boring, explanation you know!" Pinkie said while laughing a bit.

Pinkamena looked at Pinkie furiously with her blood red eyes.

"THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HATE ABOUT YOU, YOU DON'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY AND IT'S SO IRRITATING!" Pinkamena screamed. "Doesn't the fact that your inside your own mind, or the fact that your talking to yourself! Scare you in even the least!?"

"Mmmm nope! Not anymore, It's actually pretty cool!" Pinkie said.

Pinkamena just stood there, quiet. Her face flushed red with anger and disgust.

...

"Well, It doesn't matter to me anymore about how you feel." Pinkamena said. "Soon... I'll be the one in control, and you'll take my spot in that coffin you see over there."

"Being trapped here for so long, It's done things to me... Anger, Hate, Insanity." Pinkamena listed. "It's all that goes through my head now, stronger than ever."

Pinkamena took a short pause, then looked back at Pinkie.

"You think you're special don't you Pinkie? What with being mystery to your friends, your ability to break the fourth wall, your speed and agility, and your... Pinkie senses?" Pinkamena said. "You probably don't know this, but you wouldn't be capable of any of this! If it wasn't for me!"

"I hold all that power, that of which you control is but merely a drop of what I can really do." Pinkamena continued. "More power than you could possibly imagine..."

Pinkamena then remained quiet for a short time.

"Soo if you really do have all this power that's so unbelievable! Why don't you just escape this "prison" whenever you want?" Pinkie questioned.

"Are you that stupid? Did you not hear me before? This is a prison, not only does it keep me trapped physically, but mentally as well." Pinkamena said. "But not anymore... you probably had an awful headache before correct?" Pinkamena asked.

"Yea I did, were... you the one who was causing it?" Pinkie asked.

"I've been here for so long, I've had plenty of time to build up my strength, until it was just enough to break out of that coffin of chains that have kept me trapped here for so long." Pinkamena said. "That headache you felt before... Yes, that was me, struggling and using every ounce of strength I could gather to break out... and it looks like I succeeded." Pinkamena said.

Pinkie became frightened, thinking about what would happen if Pinkamena got out completely.

"Sadly though, there is still the wall that stops my escape..." Pinkamena said. "However, the outer layer is much, much weaker than what was holding me... and I think I have more than enough power to break out of it with ease."

"What will happen when you get out? Will you become part of me again?" Pinkie asked.

"Part of you? I've been stuck here for longer than you can imagine and your asking if I'll be part of you again?" Pinkamena said.

"Well, then what will you do?" Pinkie asked.

"Hehehe... what will I do you ask?" Pinkamena said. "Seeing the world through your eyes, I think it's really quite appalling, disgusting in fact... So I think I'll do what I've been planning to do, with all this built up anger, and hate, and blood lust... I'm going to take my revenge on everyone out there! On Ponyville, on Canterlot, on all of Equestria!"

Pinkamena stood there laughing manically, her eyes and ears twitching in abnormal ways.

"What!? You're CRAZY IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO LET YOU OUT OF HERE AND HARM ANYONE AT ALL! YOUR STAYING HERE AND NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Pinkie declared.

"Oh Pinkie Pie, I think it's adorable how your trying to stop me... but your not the one who's in control now." Pinkamena said.

Pinkie felt the floor was getting wet, and it was rising. It was a deep red-like substance... It was blood. Pinkie became terrified, figuring out what to do, she looked back up at Pinkamena.

"What's wrong Pinkie?" Pinkamena said. "Feeling a little scared are we?"

Pinkamena's eye became pure black, with only her deep red pupils illuminating her eyes.

"I-I don't know wha-what's happe-" Pinkie said terrified.

Pinkamena walked closer and closer to Pinkie Pie.

"I'll get out of here Pinkie... and you'll take my spot here... all in due time..." Pinkamena said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Pinkie screamed.

Pinkie got up breathing heavily and sweating.

"Wha-What the?" Pinkie questioned.

Pinkie was back in her room in Sugarcube corner, trying to put together what had just happpened.

"Pinkamena... I really hope that was just a bad dream..." Pinkie said.

As Pinkie got up from bed, trying to regain her sanity... She heard a whisper in her head.

"I'll get out Pinkie..."

"What the!? Pinkamena!?!?" Pinkie said.

"All in due time..." Pinkamena whispered.