• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 2,950 Views, 144 Comments

The Birth of a New Friendship. - ROFLBED0



Dazzle and Orion are expecting another foal.

  • ...
13
 144
 2,950

Chapter 9

Twilight stayed hidden under the table while Christina prepped for her show. The brown mare stood in front of a mirror while several other mares applied her makeup and styled her hair. Twilight could hardly contain her amusement as she awaited the effects of the poison joke to take effect. A stallion came into her room and said. “Five minutes till we’re on.” Christina gestured her stylists to step away and she walked toward the door. The stylist walked out after her and Twilight was finally alone in the room. She had crawled out from under the table and prepared to walk out the door. As she pressed the door open she felt it being pulled as well. The door suddenly opened and the stallion from before walked in. Twilight screamed as she’d been discovered. “What are you doing here?” the stallion asked. “I….I’m” Twilight said panicked. “Go on say it.” The stallion said once again. “Well I was playing a prank on Christina Clydesdale.” Twilight said embarrassed. The stallion didn’t say anything at first then he suddenly said. “Uh finally someone stands up to that miserable bitch.” “Huh,” Twilight said confusingly. “I have just been waiting for someone to give her a taste of her own medicine.” The stallion said. “Oh I thought you were going to report me or something.” Twilight said relived. “Will you tell me your name?” the stallion said to Twilight. “Oh my name is Twilight Sparkle.” Twilight said as she pulled her hood from her latex suit off. “Oh you’re the daughter of Dazzle and Orion right?” The stallion said. “Yes I am.” Twilight said smiling. “What is your name?” “Oh I’m Check Mark.” The stallion said. “What do you do around here?” Twilight asked. “Oh well I am in charge of basically making checklist and keeping records.” Check Mark said. Twilight’s eyes shined. “That sounds like a great job.” Twilight said. “Really?” Check Mark said. “Yes, I mean it.” Twilight said. “What was your prank on Christina?” Check Mark asked. “I put poison joke in her tea.” Twilight said giggling. Check Mark started laughing as well. “Well you want to watch?” Check Mark said. “Of course.” Twilight said. The two took a seat on the couch and turned on the TV in the room. On the screen Christina had just taken her seat.
In the Sparkle home. Dazzle and Orion sat with Aurora sitting between them. “Do you think she did it?” Orion said. “I guess we’ll have to wait and see.” Dazzle said. Shining and Cadence suddenly burst through the door. “Is it on?” Shining yelled as he jumped onto the couch. “It just started” Orion said. “Do you know if she put the poison joke in her food?” Dazzle asked.” “She made it inside and that was the last we saw of her.”
Christina was sitting in her seat, talking to her audience. “I know what you want to know, I have recovered from being beaten by Princess Cadence.” Christina said. “Also did you hear that Dazzle had her baby, she also had a heart attack.” Christina said with a giggle in her voice. “BBBBBBUUUUUUUURPPPP!” Christina suddenly belched. The audience suddenly erupted in massive laughter. Christina covered her mouth and got up blushed. “Sorry everypony I had a soda.” Anyway I am pleased to inform you that I received justice after my assault. Christina suddenly fell on her flank and she began to scoot across the floor like a dog with worms might. Christina face was stuck with horror as she did this. All the while the audience was laughing profusely. Christina sudden was able to stand up. “What’s going on,” Christina said. She suddenly turned her flank toward the audience and rose her tail. “FFFFFLAAAAAAPPPPTTTT” roared from Christina’s flank. All the plants on her stage suddenly died, sending the audience into a fit of laughter and coughing. Christina’s cheeked suddenly turned an extremely deep shade of red possible. Her coat and mane suddenly changed colors from white to black to every color on the rainbow. While this went on, the Sparkle family sat back in laughter at the glorious site which they were currently watching. Christina’s coat had finally stopped changing colors. Nothing happened for a moment when Christina hopped up on her hind legs and started doing the Gangnam Style dance. Several members of the audience being doing the dace as well. Christina began sneezing and as she did, tuffs of her hair fell of her body. Until she was left completely naked on the stage. The audience’s laughter reached enormously high levels, the highest that they had ever been. “Stop laughing at me!” Christina yelled. She tried to run backstage but only her back hind legs ran while her front seemed to scoot across the floor. The audience gave one final laugh and broke out into thunderous applause.
“YAAAAAAYY” Twilight and Check Mark said together. The Sparkle family’s plan had worked out perfectly and it couldn’t have gone better. “Well do you think you got a great revenge?” Check Mark asked. “Oh I did and it was perfect, I doubt Christina will ever torment our family again.” Twilight said ecstatically. “I doubt she will ever even show her face ever again.” Check Mark said with a laugh. Twilight looked at him and blushed. “What is it?” Check Mark said. Twilight leaned over hugged him. "Thank you for being so nice to me." Twilight said to her new friend. "Oh don't mention it, I am just glad to see someone brave enough to stick up to that tight flanked twat." Check Mark said laughing. "So you promise not to tell on me." Twilight said. "Oh don't worry I won't tell a soul." Check Mark said. A rattle was heard on the handle of the door. "Check Mark, you useless idiot, open this door. Twilight quietly shrieked. "I have to go." Twilight said as she prepared to teleport away. "Wait, will you be alright?" Twilight asked. "Oh don't worry she jut yells a lot and that's it." Check Mark said. "Now you really need to get out of here." He said in a hushed yell. Twilight flashed a away and was gone.