• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 1,059 Views, 18 Comments

Dementia's Decay - Pernix



The journal of Onyx Glare, left to rot in the ruins of what used to be Equestria.

  • ...
5
 18
 1,059

Townsfolk

I went into town again today to gather some necessities, as well as visit some good friends of mine. I gladly purchased two-dozen apples from Applejack in the market today. Ended up shooting the breeze for half an hour. Apparently, Applebloom hurt her rear-left leg in yet another attempt to earn her Cutie Mark. She's healing up fast, though. No doubt she'll get right back to doing more crazy tasks with her friends.

Fluttershy is doing fine, as well. She's still determined to get Angel to eat routine meals, which I don't see happening anytime soon. That rabbit is definitely a belligerent one. I don't want to sound too pessimistic, though. Who knows? Maybe she will get him to eat according to schedule. Maybe.

Rarity is busy creating a new line for another famous client. I'm amazed at how she can go on the way she can. She's been working nonstop at this, not getting a lot of sleep in the process. I'm not worried or anything, she's been doing work like this for longer than I can remember. She should probably get some rest soon, though.

Twilight is still practicing her spells in the library, with Spike as her test subject as usual. I asked if there was anything I could do to help out, which was responded to with a usual "no thanks" from Twilight. So independent, that one. Can't really say I blame her, though. I'll still be here if the need does arise.

Rainbow Dash is up to her usual routine again. After clearing the clouds, she felt obligated to offer me a challenge. A race, to be more specific. I foolishly accepted her dare, and raced her to the border of the Everfree Forest. I had a good lead, but she playfully advanced ahead of me at the last second, as if she had planned it the whole time. Although defeat isn't my forte, I had a lot of fun.


After I got home with the supplies I had bought, Pinkie Pie came knocking on my door with an invitation to a picnic, scheduled for tomorrow. I gladly accepted, along with the other five ponies that were invited. Although these outings spring up a lot, I wouldn't miss one for the world. Pinkie's events are always the best.

I'll be sure to meet up with her and the rest of the ponies tomorrow afternoon.