• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 9,127 Views, 136 Comments

Shattered Pieces and a Shattered Dragon - uioui



A broken Hearted Spike. How will he find love again?

  • ...
32
 136
 9,127

Fun in Cloudsdale "Final conclusion" Part 1

Pinkie was running. She didn’t know where she was headed. Her head felt like a sack of shit as she cruised through what seemed to be a long abandoned road. Her eyes scoured the area for any sign of life, whether ponies, birds or even ants.

“Where am I?”

Pinkie seemed distraught and confused as she came upon different sights on a part of the road she hadn’t seen on her first glance. All around her were different colored flowers that seemed to sparkle like diamonds in the sun; they would have been a welcoming sight to Pinkie if she had the faintest idea where she is. At the end of the road however she saw the thing she longed for, a sharp purple figure. Pinkie quickly raced across the road but just before she could pounce on the figure, everything warped and changed to what seemed like a cave.

“What’s going on?!”

She started to trot through the cave, what she saw stunned her. All across the walls were brilliant gems all in an array of the different colors of the spectrum, It seemed oddly enough “fake”, whatever it was it seemed to be too good to be true but what she saw at the end made her derail her train of thoughts. At the end of the cave was the mare’s favourite shade of purple and she moved like lightning but just before she could grab him the environment once again changed.

“Oh come on!”

From cave it was now a beach. Pinkie couldn’t believe her eyes, the water seemed as shiny as crystals and she started to move hypnotically towards the water, but before she could do anything the water started to seep purple. From about 10 meters away the same purple shape started to morph in the water. Pinkie quickly jumped into the water and once again just before she could touch the figure the scene transformed.

“Oh fuck you.”

But this time the scene was familiar. It was Carousel boutique. She quickly walked around and opened the front door and entered. Inside she saw the purple figure once again but this time it was talking to a white figure. Pinkie moved closer before she recognized the white figure, it was Rarity! She hid behind one of Rarity’s big mirrors and started to eavesdrop, but what she witnessed shaked her to her very core.

“I’m glad you’re back Spike. I knew you were sick of that pink whore!”

“How could I ever leave you? You are one of the most beautiful and greatest mares on Equestria! Who cares about a simple pink pony when the real prize is in front of me?”

Pinkie was crushed. How could Spike say that after everything they have been through? What happened next utterly pulverized her heart. Spike gripped the sides of Rarity’s face and smashed his lips unto hers as they kissed with incredible passion. Pinkie screamed as loud as she could as tears streamed down her face as she tried to jump on top of the kissing couple, just before her body made impact her world turned incredibly dark.

************
Pinkie woke up in a cold sweat as she screamed so loudly that it felt like daggers piercing the air. Spike jumped in surprise and quickly embraced Pinkie. Pinkie was shivering and her eyes weren’t focused, Spike wondered what had happened.

“What’s wrong Pinkie!?”

Pinkie snapped out of her trance and looked ashamedly at Spike. She quickly ducked under a blanket Spike had placed on her last night; Spike was worried but heard Pinkie say something.


“I had a nightmare.”
Spike’s eyes softened and he removed the blanket; he noticed the crying mare underneath and once again embraced her. He smoothly asked the mare a question.

“Can you tell me what happened?”

Pinkie gulped slightly, she shakily stood up and faced Spike. She remembered her nightmare and shuddered.

"You were in my dream."

Spike’s ears perked up in curiosity.

“I was running through different places to catch you and it seemed like each time I was close you abandoned me. You did it about three times before the actual nightmare started.”

Spike just gripped on tighter. He slowly started to stroke Pinkie on her back in a massage like motion, but he was glad when Pinkie made a small moan.

“The worst part when I arrived at Carousel Boutique.”

Spike’s heart seemed to stop as he anticipated the next part.

“You were kissing Rarity and completely forgot about me.”

Pinkie was shaking like a house in a hurricane now, she decided to ask the one question that plagued her mind since the nightmare.

“Spike would you ever abandon me?”

Spike realized that was what caused Pinkie to scream. He slowly composed himself and looked more sympathetically at Pinkie. He slowly gripped the sides of Pinkie’s face and raised it up, he then kissed her softly on the lips. She quickly melted into the passion and returned the kiss.

“Does that answer your question? If not then Pinkie I would never abandon you, NOT after all we have been through.”

Pinkie gave a small smile and started to tear up as she scanned Spike’s eyes. This time she was the one to kiss Spike, he was a bit surprised but engaged it voluntarily. They locked lips for a while before oxygen was once again essential.

“You know I love you don’t you Pinkie?”

“If course I do Spike I was just afraid.”

Spike slowly wiped away Pinkie’s tears. He kissed Pinkie one last time on the forehead.

“Shall we go back to sleep my love?”

Pinkie thought about it and decided. She once again shuffled under the cover and spoke a quick reply to her draconic lover.

“Yeah I am quite tired.”

The pair once again lay down and embraced one another in a compassionate hug. Pinkie was finally comfortable as Spike radiated a brilliant warmth. They were once again asleep as time shuffles forward and tomorrow was setting on a new horizon. The future to come was on the move as the strings if fate were set in motion and Spike was ready for anything it launched at the couple.

AN= Enjoy my filler chapter! Hope to finish the actual second part soon.