• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 8,954 Views, 210 Comments

Where the grass is green, and the girls are... PONIES? (Chapters Revised) - Pinkies Imagination



A human wakes up in equestria after a series of strange events

  • ...
32
 210
 8,954

The hangover

I have been tearing through chapters pretty fast, at this rate ill be at chapter 32 by tomorrow.... well anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter as much as the others!

Chapter 7: The hangover


I sat there for a moment trying to figure out how to handle the situation. I thought out a clever plan in my head that went something like this.

'I place a feather on her nose and when she reaches to itch it I remove my arm. I get dressed in my dashing tux and go over to Twilight's where I tell her that Fluttershy had over-powered her brain with books before bed, and passed out on my bed. Using Twilight's magic, I would then bring her to the Everfree forest where I would travel for a few hours after giving a sleeping potion to Fluttershy that I got from Zecora after telling her that Fluttershy could not sleep and was knocked out when a book hit her in the head. After giving her the potion, and traveling for two hours through the Everfree I exit unharmed with Twilight and Fluttershy. We then sneak over to Fluttershy's house and we climb to the roof where we enter through her top window and place her in the bed. We shut the window and make our way down stairs in a manner so ninja I cant tell you about it, where we finally leave the house through a unlocked front door in which both me and Twilight both facepalm/hoof and go back home and never speak a word of this again'

I smiled happily with my new plan, and leaned to the right falling off the bed with a loud bang and yelling,

"FUCK THAT HURT!"

FlutterShy jumped out of the bed and looked around, her face changed from shock to calm. So, I did the only natural thing anyone would do at that point.... panic. I began to calm down when I saw Fluttershy laughing her flank off. I just sat there like a person would when they don't get a joke that is to advanced for them. When she calmed down she looked at me and smiled.

"Uh.. Shy... how can you be laughing at a time like this..."

She puts on a confused look. "Uh.. Time like what? The morning?"

I just said nothing and stared at her, she looked around and went wide eyed before... you guessed it, fell down laughing.

'WhadaaaFUUUCK is so FUNNY!'

When she calmed down she looked right at me and said, "S-s-so y-you think w-we...?" I nodded and she just burst out laughing AGAIN.

"I-I-I guess y-you were REALLY d-d-drunk to not remember..."

I sat there for a while watching her laugh before she finally spoke again.

"You were REALLY drunk, Rainbow told you that for every bowl of punch you finished she would give you 10 bits."

I just stared at her before I heard some clinging sounds, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a very large bag and dumped it all over the floor. Not sure how many bits there were but there were well over a hundred.

"Uh... Shy... How much did I drink last night...."

"Uhhhh.... around 37 or 38 bowls I think? You wouldn't stop, you just kept saying it wasn't effecting you at all."

"Uh.. OK wow, but... why did I wake up with you in bed...." I blushed so brightly I could feel the air get warmer around me.

"Well, you were so drunk I helped you up to your room and got you in bed, I didn't want you to have another nightmare, so I decided to stay, and in the morning help you with your hangover, not even YOU could not have one after that." She chuckled and walked out of the room and I just sat there wondering how dumb I looked.

Before long I could smell a lovely pancakes scent in the air with a hint of blueberry's. I stumbled down the stairs then into the kitchen, and sat at a table and started rubbing my temples.

After breakfast I stepped outside to breath the air, along with having to live with a headache today, I had a long day ahead of me. I let out a long drawn out sigh and walked towards Ponyville.


Well I hope it got a good laugh out of you, I laughed pretty hard writing the beginning! This chapter is short because I cut it in half, so the next chapter will be short as well, so see you all next chapter!