• Published 15th Apr 2024
  • 232 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Pony with Harold and the Purple Crayon. - Big Imagination E



Harold arrives in Equestria and shows everyone what a big imagination can do in anyting in his special small crayon

  • ...
8
 27
 232

The Picnic By The Lake

Harold pulled the boat by a port and parked it. Then he headed down to the door and allowed Spike and Fleur to exit first and once everyone was out he closed the door and followed them behind as he took off his captain hat. Then they all looked around seeing the spring scenery and wondered where they can have a picnic.

"So where can we have a picnic in this beautiful weather? The scenery is nice that I can't seemed to pick a spot." Spike said.

"Well how's about right here by the lake?" Harold suggested as he took out his crayon and prepared to draw a picnic.

First he drew the blanket, then some plates, a candle, some silverware, a pie and three glass cups with strawberry milk in them. After he finished Harold tapped the drawings and they came to life. Spike and Fleur were wowed by his crayon and how he can draw anything and bring it to life. Then they both sat on the blanket and Harold joined.

"Wow darling. I can't imagine how magical your crayon is. How exactly is your crayon that powerful?" Fleur asked.

"No one really knows. But to me the way I see my crayon so powerful and special is the one thing I carry back home. Pure imagination." Harold answered.

"No kidding. Have you ever tried using your crayon to help others?" Spike asked.

"Well yes. When I first started using my crayon I help my two closest friends. A porcupine and A moose. They were my first friends I made and later on I made a few more." Harold replied.

"You made friends with two animals? That's fascinating. I heard that Fluttershy made any animal friends back home in Ponyville. She's known as The Element of Kindness because of all the animals she befriended." Fleur added.

"Really? How many animals does he have?" Harold wondered.

"Lots. And she loves them no matter how big and how small they are. But her most favorite animal she loves are bunnies. She has a soft spot for rabbits." Spike said.

"Her parents must have really taught her the arts of kindness really well if she befriended those many animals." Harold commented.

"Oh they did." Spike said.

"Anyways Harold I wanted to say thank you for helping me reconnect with Fleur. You had no idea how much I needed this. I was gonna thank you when we arrive back in Ponyville but after everything you done for me and Fleur you really showed friendship towards me." Spike smiled.

"Your welcome Spike. And I still have one or two places left in mind to help you reconnect with Fleur if you don't mind." Harold said.

"What places did you have in mind?" Spike asked.

"Well I was thinking like maybe a fancy place to eat and maybe someplace where you and Fleur can see the sunset and make this more romantic than it already is." Harold suggested.

"You know what? I like those options. After our pie any chance you can sail us to the one mountain I was dying to take Fleur to watch the sunset? And could you take us back to Ponyville for dinner?" Spike asked.

"I would be honored to do that Spike. And I'm glad your feeling a lot better than before." Harold said.

The trio all smiled at each other and then Harold drew a pie cutter for Fleur to use and she cut three slices of pie that were blueberry and placed one slice on each plate. They all did a toast for a wonderful day and drank the milk. Then they all enjoyed the blueberry pie and began bonding more and more every second.

Then after they finished their pie Fleur decided to take the rest of it and save it for dessert after they have dinner. Then Harold placed his captain hat on and prepared to steer the ship.

"Alright Spike. Where would you and Fleur like to head to next?" Harold asked.

"That one mountain I wished to take me and Fleur to watch a romantic sunset. Lookout Mountain. Any chance you can take us there?" Spike answered.

"Sure. Lookout Mountain it is." Harold said.

Then he grabbed the wheel and blew the horn and began moving the ship. Thus began another boat ride for them and the next stop was Lookout Mountain. And if there's one thing that Spike and Fleur knew about Lookout Mountain it's that it's the most romantic place to be when watching a sunset. And this one was gonna be a sight that they will forget. But back home Twilight told some guards that her brother was missing and that he and his girlfriend were with a boy in baby blue PJs. Then nodded knowing what their task is and they waited for Spike to return home to investigate him. Her friends were starting to worry that Twilight might make a fatal mistake and regret it.

Author's Note:

That was a nice picnic guy had. But Twilight? Seriously. You need to back off. Spike is fine. Harold is not dangerous.