• Published 15th Apr 2024
  • 231 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Pony with Harold and the Purple Crayon. - Big Imagination E



Harold arrives in Equestria and shows everyone what a big imagination can do in anyting in his special small crayon

  • ...
8
 27
 231

Lonely Spike

It was a beautiful sunny day in Ponyville and we see many anthro ponies enjoying their day in the sunshine. Well everyone except a certain purple dragon. His name was Spike and he was 16 years old but was not happy right now. And the reason why is because he was so tuckered out and tired from all the running he did for Twilight Sparkle. That and the fact he had to cancel a few dates he had with his girlfriend Fleur. He got so upset doing that which made him think that Fleur hates him so much she wanted to break up with him. He cried so much that he couldn't bare to think about that. Then Twilight came in his room and wanted to know what was wrong.

"Spike. Are you feeling okay?" Twilight asked.

"No Twilight!! Im not okay!! Thanks to you I had to cancel lots of dates with Fleur! She probably hates me now all because you kept me here cleaning the castle!! Why do you do this to me?!" Spike snapped.

"Spike. Please calm down. I know your upset and your not in a happy state. But you know that Princess Celestia is coming today for the annual Friendship Festival. So I know you didn't want to cancel your dates with Fleur but as my number one assistant you needed to do your part in helping out." Twilight reasoned.

"Well maybe I didn't want to clean!! All I wanted was a little freedom and maybe a little bonding with my girlfriend!! But to me it seems like your preventing me from doing that! You're supposed to be The Princess of Friendship! But making me stay here and ruining my relationship with Fleur is something that a princess never does! You don't love me!" Spike cried.

"Spike you know that's not true. I love you like any sister would. If I didn't then you wouldn't be here in the castle." Twilight try reasoning.

"That's not what I mean! I meant you don't care about me when it comes to any events that happen in Ponyville or when I plan a date with Fleur!" Spike said angry while crying.

“Spike, you have every right to be angry, but-” Twilight tried to explain, but Spike was not finished.

“You kept robbing me of a chance to get out of the castle and Ponyville to do something new all because you needed me to clean when Celestia comes! Well I'm not doing that anymore!" he yelled, "For being such a smart pony when it comes to books or helping others your attention is always on them, but when it's me it just passes through your ear and comes out the other!”

That made Twilight at a loss for words. And also made her really guilty on the inside.

“Spike, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to-” Twilight said but was interrupted.

“Sorry?” Spike repeated cutting her off, “Sorry? That's all you have to say? You mean to tell me I could've been with Fleur the past few weeks and showing her that I actually care about her but you choose not to let me?!"

Spike turned back to to Twilight still not done venting, “You always do this, Twilight!”

“What do you mean?” she asked in confusion.

“Don't act like you don't know. You always find a way to leave me out of going anywhere with you, especially places for fun and relaxation. And just like always even if I was actually invited by someone else, but you couldn't even commit that to your memory that seems to have so much room for all your book facts and studies?! Now I'm never gonna get a chance like this again. It's your fault! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!” Spike yelled.

"Spike. Please. I'm so sorry. If it makes you feel better you can join us for the Friendship Festival later on tonight. Just please forgive me." Twilight begged.

"Why bother? You'll probably make me return home and miss out on the fun anyway. I'm not coming to the Friendship Festival. So please leave me alone." Spike said laying down and facing away.

Then Twilight was quiet and nodded understanding the situation.

"I get it. You need some alone time. I can respect your opinion. I'll leave you be. But know this Spike. My offer to join us at the Friendship Festival still stands. So go ahead and rest. I won't bother you anymore. Just come out when your ready okay?" Twilight said as she closed the door on her way out.

Spike still was crying but this time it was more softly. Poor Spike had no time to actually go on a date with Fleur and fearing that she would hate him now made him really sad. On top of that Spike felt really left out of many events from the past and he never got a chance to actually enjoy himself. Then he grabbed a picture of him and Fleur who was a beautiful anthro unicorn with eyes colored pale, light grayish violet with matching eyeshadow. In her hair she wore a hair clip in the symbol of a large gold fleur de lis. And her dress had the same symbol. This was when they had their first date together and Spike felt really bad for leaving her out many times.

"Fleur. Im so sorry for leaving you out. I wish we could actually go on a date where Twilight wouldn't have me ditch on you and enjoy each other's company for once." Spike wished.

He placed down the picture and decided that he needed to get out of the castle for some fresh air. He really needed to after all the stress he's been on. Yup things were not in his favor. But little did he know that soon someone is coming to Equestria and will use a magic purple crayon to make Spike's and Fleur's date a lot better and more romantic. This is where our story begins.

https://m.
Author's Note:

Get ready for a crossover based on the cartoons of Harold and the Purple Crayon! And I hope he can make Spike feel better.