• Published 15th Apr 2024
  • 232 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Pony with Harold and the Purple Crayon. - Big Imagination E



Harold arrives in Equestria and shows everyone what a big imagination can do in anyting in his special small crayon

  • ...
8
 27
 232

Spike's Missing and The Concert

With Twilight and her friends they all went to Spike's room. And the reason why is because Twilight wanted to apologize for what happened eariler. Eventually they arrived at Spike's bedroom door and Twilight knocked.

“Spike, you up?” when she heard no response, she knocked again, “Spike, I'm sorry that I made you feel bad eariler. But I promise that what me and my friends have planned will cheer you up!”

Twilight looked back at everyone who were confused, “And I thought I was a heavy sleeper.” Pinkie noted.

"Here lemme try." Rarity offered as she knocked on the door. "Spikey? I know your still upset with Twilight but please give her another chance. She has something special for you and it can happen if you open the door."

When they once again heard no word from Spike on the other side of the door, they started to get worried.

“Girls, I'm scared.” Fluttershy said.

Twilight sighed, “I should never have to do this, especially not to my brother. But desperate times. Spike, forgive me for what I'm about to do.” Twilight used her magic to unlock Spike's door from the outside allowing her to open it.

When she entered Spike's room, she looked seeing the place was vacant and devoid of a single person, “Spike?” she looked around.

The others entered and saw no sign of him, “He's not here.” Fluttershy gasped.

"Spike? Where are you Sugarcube? I know you don't wanna talk but you gotta give Twilight a chance ok?" Applejack said.

Once more they didn't receive an answer. The room was dead quiet and not a trace of Spike was anywhere. Then Twilight remembered something. She knew what she said to Spike and then the guilt consumed her and she gasped realizing it.

“Everyone, Spike's gone! All because of me!” Twilight announced in worry.

“What?!” everyone asked in shock.

"Twilight what happened? What did you say to him?!" Rainbow asked.

"We had an arguement eariler and Spike thought that I didn't care for him. So I think he left without telling me and he refused to join us at the Friendship Festival. Meaning I don't think he's coming. So my way of apologizing to him won't work. I guess I've been pushing him too hard do you?" Twilight asked in worry.

"Well you kinda do make him carry stuff past what limit even he can manage." Rainbow answered bluntly.

"And you barely gave him a break when he needed one." Applejack added.

Twilight sighed knowing how right they were. But it didn't stop the tears from flowing down her face.

“Spike.” Twilight trembled in sadness. "I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. I really didn't. Girls. We need to find him and make up for all of this."

They nodded in agreement and they all headed off to find Spike.


With Spike, Fleur and Harold they all arrived at the Canterlot Concert Hall and Fleur paid for all three tickets so they can get get inside to see Sapphire Shores sing tonight. Inside the concert hall they see all sort of stands to get some merchandise from. But due to the long lines it would take hours to get before the performance.

"Man I really want to get some merchandise but those lines are stupid long." Spike complained.

"Don't get your hopes down. I have an idea on how I can you and Fleur some merch without having to wait in line." Harold said.

He took out his purple crayon and began drawing some things on Spike and Fleur. After a few minutes he tapped each item and they became real. Spike and Fleur had on sunglasses, a gold necklace with a sapphire in the middle, and each one had a different style of clothing. Spike had a leather jacket and Fleur had on a feather boa and a sapphire decorated coat.

"Whoa. I look wicked cool! Now this is better than waiting in line for three hours. Thanks Harold." Spike smiled.

"Anytime Spike. Now for me." Harold said as he used his crayon to make him look cool. After he finished Harold was wearing a jazzy sapphire shirt, sunglasses and had two sapphire rings.

"Wow darling! You can even use your purple crayon for fashion. Amazing!" Fleur complimented.

"Thank you Fleur. Now let's enjoy and start the show!" Harold said.

So they went to their seats and got ready for the show to start. Then after 15 minutes the lights turned off and everyone cheered as Sapphire Shores and her girls came on stage and they prepared to start.

"Thank you everyone. We appreciate you all coming here. So to kick things off were gonna sing a song called Single Ladies. Hit it girls!!" Sapphire said.

So they started a song and everyone started grooving.

https://m.

Spike, Fleur and Harold were all dancing to that song and Harold busted out a few moves. They were so groovy that the crowd couldn't their eyes off of it. Then Spike came in and broke out some rap moves and got the audience pumping! Then Fleur came in the picture and she did a few moves of her own and the crowd was going wild. Then after the song ended everyone cheered now only for Sapphire Shores but for the trio too.


Then after two hours everyone left the concert hall and leaving the trio the only ones left. Spike gave Harold a pat on the shoulder and smiled.

"Harold. That was the best concert I ever been too. And babe?" Spike said as he faced Fleur. "You were amazing on the dance floor."

"Thank you honey. But you deserve to have some credit for those rap moves." Fleur said. "Anyways. Harold I think we should do something to relax after that wild concert."

"I hear you loud and clear. Were we thinking about a smooth and calm boat ride?" Harold wondered.

"Yes. And I actually had a boat ride date scheduled a while back but Twilight had me help out on her friendship test that day." Spike said and frowned.

"Well not to worry Spike. I will make sure that on this boat ride you and Fleur get the time to relax and enjoy the fresh air and scenery. Let's go." Harold said.

So they all got in the car and rode off to the next destination. Meanwhile Twilight and her friends just teleported here and looked around for Spike. But after an hour of searching they couldn't find him anywhere.

"Girls! He's not here! Now I'm really worried about him." Twilight said.

"Who you girls looking for?" A voice asked revealing Sapphire Shores was the one.

"My brother Spike. I want to make up to him at the Friendship Festival later on tonight but he's not happy with me and I want to make him happy." Twilight answered.

"Spike? He was just here. But he left with Fleur and someone else. He was the same age as Spike and had on baby blue PJs and carried a purple crayon with him." Sapphire said.

"He was just here?! What luck! Well do you know where he's going now?" Pinkie asked.

"Not sure. I was backstage packing up." Sapphire replied.

"Well thank you for telling us Sapphire. Girls we need to find the next place he's at and make sure he's ok. I have a bad feeling about this person carrying a purple crayon." Twilight said.

The girls nodded and they all were engulfed in Twilight's magic and they all teleported out of here.

Author's Note:

Nice concert they saw. But Twilight is on the lookout for Spike.