• Published 15th Apr 2024
  • 241 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Pony with Harold and the Purple Crayon. - Big Imagination E



Harold arrives in Equestria and shows everyone what a big imagination can do in anyting in his special small crayon

  • ...
8
 27
 241

Dinner For Three and Explanations

The trio arrived back at the Ponyville Docks and they all got off the boat. And Spike being the gentleman he was helped Fleur off the boat. Then they all got in the car Harold drew earlier and they made their way to the Tasty Treat for dinner. After an hour or so they arrived at the restaurant and got out. Then Harold took out his purple crayon and drew some fancy clothes on them and himself to look nice for dinner. Once he finished they all look sharp. Spike and Harold had on tuxedos and Fleur had her rose red dress.

"Well Harold I have to say you and Spike look handsome tonight. And I certainly hope that tonight will end with a little meal from the most popular restaurant in Equestria." Fleur said.

"Oh you can bet it will end perfect after dinner my love." Spike said as everyone headed inside the restaurant and talked to the gentleman at front. "Hi. Reservation for three under the name Spike."

"Ah yes. I made sure to keep your reservation here since last time when you called and rescheduled. Come right this way please." He said as he led the three to their table.

Once he did they sat down in their seats and ordered their drinks and food and waited for the waiter to return with their food. While they were they started to share conservations.

"Harold. I honestly can't thank you enough for everything you did. Giving me and Fleur a chance to reconnect for all the lost time we missed. I wouldn't have been feeling better if it wasn't for you. Thank you for being a true friend." Spike smiled.

"Hey. You were sad and I needed to cheer you up Spike. You needed some happiness with your girlfriend." Harold assured.

"He certainly does Harold." Fleur said as she held Spike's hand. "He certainly does."

Harold smiled seeing that their love isn't stopping anytime soon and will continue to grow more and more.

"Well I certainly see that you two are definitely making your love bloom even further. Heck I betcha that any couple can do just that." Harold replied.

"Maybe not EVERY couple. There are some that have broken up and left the stallion or in your case the boy upset. And sometimes things don't really work out for them." Fleur reminded him.

"Oh yeah. That's true. Some couples don't intend to make up and decided to break things off. Yeah doesn't sound like something that would be pleasant to any couple." Harold said.

"Yeah that's true. That would not be pleasant." Spike agreed.

The trio continued sharing conversations until the waiter arrived back with their food and drinks. Then they all decided to eat so that way the food won't go cold. After a while they finished their meal, paid the gentleman at front and headed out. Harold drove them to a very big hill and we see the trio sharing the remaining pie they had since the picnic by the lake. They all enjoyed their company and even got a few laughs. Then Harold drove them back into Ponyville and they were walking to Fleur's house to rest for the night. That is until they saw a night guard walking up to them. Once he was close to them he spoke, "Excuse me little boy. Who it is you are, but we've been informed that Spike was missing and The Friendship Festival was cancelled because well....she thought you had something to do with it..." The guard said. "And I was hoping to ask you a few questions."

"Is something wrong sir?" Spike asked.

"Well other than the fact that the Friendship Festival is cancelled there's nothing else that's wrong. No big deal and there's nothing to worry about. I'm just here for the boy." The night guard explained.

"Sir I can assure you that I have a good reason why I met Spike and why he wasn't at this Friendship Festival you speak of." Harold said.

"Hmm. Well if you do then please tell me." The night guard insisted.

"Thank you. See when I first arrived here I heard Spike crying and he was really upset. He told me that his sister Twilight was barely paying attention to him and making his relationship start to crumble down." Harold started.

"But the way I look at it his relationship looks pretty stable. More so than ever." The night guard said.

"That's because I helped him and Fleur reconnect by helping them out on a day to themselves to make up for all the lost time they missed. Spike also told me that he cancelled a lot of dates back then because Twilight needed him to do something that wasted most of his time when he should have been with Fleur having a nice date. He was very heartbroken and all I was doing was healing his heart." Harold explained.

"I see. And how exactly did you do that?" The night guard asked.

"With my purple crayon. Now I know you think that it's crazy at first but everything I draw comes to life. I drew a car, A boat, some merch at a concert, and a bunch of other stuff that I made to make this day go beautiful and Spike and Fleur couldn't been more happy." Harold continued.

"You drew all that with this crayon? How do I know I believe you?" The night guard wondered.

"If it's a demonstration you want I be glad to show you." Harold said as he used his crayon to draw the guard a new suit of armor. He added some details that represents the night and with one tap of his fingers the armor became real and the guard was surprised.

"Wow. You weren't lying. You really did draw that to life. Ooh I like the detail of this new armor. That's impressive. So all the other stuff you drew. That was really you?" The night guard asked.

"Yes. And not once did I do anything to harm Spike and Fleur. All I did was treat them to a day of making up for the lost time of their cancelled dates." Harold finished.

The night guard nodded and he processed everything he said.

"Thank you for telling me everything. And you know what? I'm A bit relieved. I honestly thought that you were planning on kidnapping them but after everything you say I totally understand that you are not like that. I'm sorry for thinking that you were a threat. I can now see that you are a innocent little boy." The night guard smiled.

"Thanks for understanding." Harold replied.

"You told me the truth and therefore I have no reason to take you away. Alright. Show's over, I better pack it up." The night guard said as he used his magic to carry the new suit of armor. "I will tell Twilight that Spike is perfectly fine and that you never caused any problems. Have a good night."

After he said that he took his leave and left the trio alone and they smiled seeing that hopefully Twilight will call off the search in the morning and not make a big mistake. Then went inside Fleur's house and they rested up for the night. But when the guard arrived back he explained everything that Harold told him. Twilight still didn't believe it as he nervously walked away.

"He must have brainwashed him! I need to confront him head on!" Twilight declared.

"Twilight stop!! This has to stop! You cannot continue to assume that the little boy is a bad guy! Did you not listen to a word that he said to you?!" Rarity asked frustrated. "We overheard the conservation by the way!"

"I did. But I think he placed a spell him to say those things. I don't trust him. Now if you don't mind girls I'm gonna get some rest. Tomorrow when Spike, Fleur and the boy come here to Ponyville in the morning they will investigate the boy and see if he's bad or not." Twilight said as she left.

Now there friends were really worried that Twilight might only make the situation worse.

"Ok that's it. We can't let Twilight accuse the boy when we clearly see that their was no evil he did. Tomorrow morning we need to find him and protect him til Celestia can clear this up." Applejack said.

The others agreed and they all headed back to their homes. For tomorrow they got a big day to help Harold from being wrongfully accused of a evil deed he did not do.

Author's Note:

Well I'm glad the night guard understood what Harold said. Now girls I hope that you can protect Harold and try to reason with Twilight before this gets out of hand.