• Published 15th Apr 2024
  • 232 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Pony with Harold and the Purple Crayon. - Big Imagination E



Harold arrives in Equestria and shows everyone what a big imagination can do in anyting in his special small crayon

  • ...
8
 27
 232

The Boat Ride and A Dance

The trio were on the road again and this time they all came across the docks. But the only thing that disappointed them was that there wasn't another boat ready and all the other ones were already sailing away and that brought a sad look to Spike's face.

"Aw man. The boats are gone. And there's not a single one left for us to ride." Spike said sadly.

"Don't look down in the dumps Spike. Cause with my crayon, anything is possible." Harold said with confidence.

So using his crayon he drew a nice looking steamboat and also added some details on it. Then with one tap of his finger the purple smoke engulfed the steamboat and became real. Then Harold drew a captain's hat on his head and was ready to steer the ship.

"Spike and Fleur? Welcome aboard to the S.S Purple Paddle! Shall we all board and begin this ride?" Harold asked.

"Oh yes. Spike darling? You ready to share a romantic boat ride with me?" Fleur wondered.

"More than anything my blooming flower." Spike replied.

Fleur giggled at the nickname he said. Yeah since they were dating Spike came up with the nickname for Fleur and she loved it. Anyway Harold allowed Spike and Fleur to board the ship first and Harold boarded after them. Then he went to the wheel and blew the horn and began moving the ship. Twilight and her friends appeared on the docks but the boat just left. Then Twilight saw Harold controlling the ship and gasped in realized that was the person Spike was with.

"Girls! That's him! That must be the person Sapphire mentioned! I bet he kidnapped Spike and Fleur!!" Twilight said.

"Um Twi? I don't think he's kidnapper like. I mean he ain't terrifying and he isn't tough looking. Plus he looks like a harmless little boy. So I don't see any reason you think he's a kidnapper. Cause to me he's not." Applejack replied.

"But who's too say that he might be planning to later on!" Twilight worried.

"Twilight. I think you're being overdramatic. That innocent little boy isn't a kidnapper. Why I bet he's just giving Spike and Fleur a boat ride. Surely that's completely normal." Rarity reasoned.

"I don't know. How he's able to drive a boat at a young age is suspicious. Girls we are returning to Ponyville and I need to alert the guards saying that when Spike and Fleur return home these guards need to investigate that boy. And if he tries to do anything to my brother and Fleur he will be arrested." Twilight said.

"Now your going too far Twilight. Surely he has a good reason why he mysteriously appeared and met Spike and Fleur." Fluttershy replied.

"Yeah! Besides who are you to tell Spike who we can and cannot see?" Rainbow argued as well.

“An older sister who wants what's best for her little brother.” Twilight said.

“Sounds more like you only want what's best for you.” Pinkie squinted.

“And that's to not let Spike be happy.” Rarity continued. "You really don't want to make a mistake that you might regret."

"She's right Twi. So I suggest you leave that boy alone and wait til they get back to Ponyville." Applejack suggested.

“That is not true. And I'm wanting to protect my brother. So don't try to twist my words.” Twilight argued.

She engulfed everyone and they all teleported back to Ponyville. But that might be a mistake she will regret doing later on.


Back with the trio they were still sailing away on the water enjoying the ride. With Spike and Fleur they were loving the scenery of the flowers and trees and even the sunset that was in front of them.

"Oh Fleur. Im really glad that we are able to reconnect and that we are making up for all the lost time we missed. Im so sorry that I cancelled all those dates." Spike apologized.

"Spikey. You don't have to apologize. I completely understand why. Even though I wished you didn't I can't disrespect the Princess of Friendship when she needed help. Though you do need a break every once in a while. But the fact that Harold is willing to help you reconnect with me is very sweet of him." Fleur assured.

"Yeah it really is. I really need to thank him after we get home to Ponyville." Spike replied.

Unknown to them Harold overheard there conservation and couldn't help but smile. Then he decided to draw them closer than ever with a little song. So using his purple crayon he drew a disc and drew a music player and placed the disc inside and turned it on. Once he did the song began playing.

https://m.

Spike and Fleur heard the music and then they stared into each other's eyes and blushed. Then Spike started singing. And as he sang he held Fleur by her waist and they started waltzing on the boat. He grinned toward the unicorn and she in turn grinned back as they danced. She was light on her hooves, knowing exactly what steps to take and which moves to do when. Harold watching the whole thing was just happy for Spike and Fleur, knowing they were best for each other.

Then later on Fleur joined in singing with Spike and they were like the perfect duet. Harold thought that those two should be singers. Then the two posed after the song ended and sealed their love with a kiss. They separated from each other and remained locked into their eyes.

"Fleur. You're still the most beautiful angel I ever knew. And that voice proves it." Spike said.

"Oh Spikey. Still the handsome and noble dragon I met months ago. Someday our love will bloom even further and nothing will break that bond." Fleur replied.

"For sure." Spike agreed.

"I better check on Harold and see how well he's doing." Fleur replied and walked on the top where Harold was controlling the ship. "Hey Harold. Are you doing okay?"

"Just fine Fleur. How are you and Spike? Are you two reconnecting after everything we have been through so far?" Harold asked back.

"Oh yes. Spike's feeling a lot better thanks to you. But I think it will still take a few more date locations to fully heal his heart. Any idea where your taking us?" Fleur asked.

"Well I was thinking about a place for a little picnic. Did Spike try planning a picnic for you two?" Harold wondered.

"He did one time. It was supposed to be our day we celebrate our anniversary of us being together. But Twilight had him do something at the library that day. I waited for him to reply when he'll be done but by then he said that it was too dark and he had to reschedule for other time." Fleur answered.

"I see. Well where I'm taking you and Spike you both will enjoy a lovely picnic with no disturbances whatsoever.

"That's very thoughtful of you Harold. And I wanna say thank you for everything you been doing for me and Spike. He will thank you when we get home." Fleur said as she walked back down to Spike.

Harold smiled knowing that he is doing his part as a friend very well. Then he continued sailing the boat and into the sunset while heading to their next destination. Spike will definitely feel happy once there.

Author's Note:

Next stop is where Spike and Fleur will have a picnic. But Twilight? I strongly recommend you do not have guards investigate Harold. He's not dangerous.