• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,146 Views, 48 Comments

M.A.G.E. - Awesomedude17



Members of S.V.E.R., Valor and Raven get sent to Equestria.

  • ...
12
 48
 1,146

Shadows

M.A.G.E.
By Awesomedude17

-November 20th, 3 ALR, 1058 hours-
-Location: Fluttershy's cabin, Ponyville, Equestria-

Dmitri Vulakh and Dmitri Reznov had finished their treatment, and were now only on mild painkillers. While they enjoyed the time without fighting, they were still in an unfamiliar world, with mostly unfamiliar people... err... ponies, and they were just begging to go home now.

S.V.E.R. needed them.

"Let's check our gear Dmitri." Reznov suggested as he took off his helmet, putting it on to see if it was still functional, to reveal that he was a rather handsome man, with black hair combed to a fine style, and greenish brown eyes.

"Alright then." Vulakh took off his own helmet to reveal that he had blond hair, which was browning, and blue eyes.

The two soldiers took stock.

Vulakh still had his medkit, a simple, needleless injector with morphine. His prized T-195 was also still in good shape, but the explosion that crippled him caused the reflex sight to break, not that it was useful anyway. His Kurtus 45ACP was also in excellent shape, and still functional. He looked to see if he had gas grenades left, but it was clear that he used it all.

Reznov saw his PSK MG had gathered a lot of dust. The loose tolerances of Soviet weaponry meant that all it needed was a quick wipedown. The reflex sight, amazingly, was intact, but the batteries were dead. The bipod was still attached, and still folded out. His IZ-443 just needed basic maintenance, nothing serious.

The two were satisfied with what they had and proceeded to walk to the door.

"Wait!"

The duo turned to see Rarity, standing alone in front of the private military contractors.

"You're not going without Fluttershy and I, humans are rare enough in Equestria as it is."

The two looked at each other, and nodded.

"Okay, but they might be alarmed to see two people, dressed in military attire." Reznov said.

"They might, but I sure they've seen worse."

"You know, I just remembered something."

"What is it Dmitri?" Reznov asked.

"Whatever happened to the enemy?"


-November 20th, 3 ALR, 0917 hours-
-Location: Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville, Equestria-

Johnathan and Romero, two men who just wanted to go home. They had their gear set up fully. Romero's M4A1 was not damaged at all, but required a thorough cleaning to make it a viable weapon. Johnathan's M31 CIR was also well off, and ready to fire, not that they would.

"Ready dumbass?" Johnathan asked.

"Sure thing, puta." Romero replied.

The two laughed a bit and went outside to see it was sunny.

Thank God I'm wearing this armor. Romero thought to himself.

"Glad to see y'all are okay." Applejack said as she moved to the group with her stetson on and a saddlebag full of bits.

"Thank ya kindly, AJ." Johnathan said.

"Yer welcome."

"Hey guys, come on! We got a train to catch!" Rainbow Dash yelled to the group. The three looked at each other and nodded.

"Hmm, I wonder what the leader's like?" Romero wondered.

"Probably some bigger pony." Johnathan replied, trying to act sarcastic, and working.

"Seems legit, right chica?"

"EEYUP, Princess Celestia is a big pony, and an alicorn too." Applejack said as she looked to see Fluttershy carrying some animal feed and cleaning tools, probably for Rarity.

"A what-now?" Romero asked.

"I think that means she has wings and a horn."

"Gee, ya think John?"

"Well what else could it be, a monkey?"

Rainbow couldn't help but laugh at that remark.

"Ya know what, shut up." Romero looked forward and entered a steady march. Applejack looked to Johnathan, who simply shrugged.

"He'll do that."

"Whatever ya say John."

"Ya know, I never did know what happened to the enemy PMC's."

"Enemies?"


-November 9th, 3 ALR, 0923 hours-
-Location: Canterlot Castle, Canterlot, Equestria-

Pierre and Jose were now in the throne room, minding their own business. Jose was killing every bug he could find in a vain attempt to quench his bloodlust. Pierre was reading up on what he thought was interesting.

Only thing that caught his attention was the rumors of changelings coming back, despite a group of humans that call themselves 'Dethklok' wiping them all out, also in the article. Pierre sighed.

"Eh, what are we going to do now that we aren't bedridden Jose?" Pierre said.

"Weeeeeeeell..."

"Don't." Pierre interrupted Jose, clearly knowing his answer.

"Oh, you are no fun at all amigo, no fun at all."

"My definition of fun is reading a good horror novel with a glass of wine."

"Horror? I thought you'd read..."

"Romance? Please!"

"I was going to say erotica, but that works too." Jose said with a cheeky smile.

Pierre just stared at the mentally deficient Ecuadorian, and facepalmed.

"Come on man, let's just go outside, breathe the fresh air, enjoy the nature, kill some animals."

"YOU, can kill the animals. I will simply do the rest of what you said."

"Neither of you are killing anything."

The two turned to see Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Discord look over the two. The draconequus pointed to the frenchman.

"Hmm, this one seems boring." Discord then pointed to the other. "But this one seems a bit more... rowdy."

"Rowdy, what that supposed to mean, boyo?"

"I means you're unpredictable, like me. Why two months ago, I took a vacation to an alternate dimension, I got a couple souvenirs!" Discord took out what looked like a car door, wrapped around a trolley with some cloth, and a samurai sword, clearly used in battle, but has not been bloodied at all.

"You call a car door thing, a souvenir?" Jose himself thought that that was ridiculous.

"Umm, yes. It killed zombies!"

"If I may..." Celestia interrupted. "we still have something to attend to. We have to send you two my student's home south of here, so we need to leave.

"Merveilleux! Partons maintenant!" Pierre yelled.

"Very well, Twilight and her friend should be at the train station right now."


-November 20th, 3 ALR,1001 hours-
-Location: Train Station, Ponyville, Equestria-

"Two tickets please." Twilight said, putting the exact amount of bits needed to buy two tickets.

"Right away your highness!" The ticket pony grabbed two tickets and gave them to the two mares.

"Thank you, the bag has exactly 38 bits in it. Thank you." Twilight said.

"Hee hee, you said thank you twice." Pinkie said.

"I did? Oh dear, I might have..."

"No time sister, we gots a train to catch!"

"The train's not leaving for 15 minutes."

"Yeah, so let's go!" Pinkie grabbed Twilight and the two dashed into the train car. As they came out of view, an earth pony, a pegasus, and two humans came up to the ticketmaster.

"Four tickets to Canterlot please!" Rainbow Dash said. The cashier nodded and handed four tickets for the train to them.

"That'll be 76 bits please."

"Is that a lot?" Johnathan asked.

"Umm, is he in an army or something?"

"Umm, yeah, let's go wit that." Applejack said, putting the money on the counter. She grabbed the tickets and the four went onto the train. As they came out of view, another two humans came, with a unicorn and a pegasus.

"Four tickets to Canterlot Darling." Rarity said, taking out a bag of bits.

"76 bits please." The cashier said, taking out the last four tickets.

"There you go."

After counting them, the ticketmaster handed the group tickets.

"Last ones, enjoy them."

"Thank you darling, come along boys, Princess Celestia awaits!"

"I can hardly wait." Reznov said sarcastically, getting an elbow from his comrade in response. They went into the train, which closed its doors.

"ALL ABOARD!!!"


-November 9th, 3 ALR, 1042 hours-
-Location: Canterlot Train Station, Canterlot, Equestria-

Princess Celestia stood over with her sister and the two humans, awaiting Twilight and Pinkie Pie. Pierre noticed the strange looks he was getting, and didn't like them. Jose felt like they were judging him, waiting to riot and kill him. The two were uneasy, to say the least.

"Do not worry, once Twilight gets here, we'll sign you out and send you on your way." Celestia assured the two.

"I still don't like these upper class stiffies." Jose remarked, getting dirty looks all around, which just made him more paranoid.

"Don't worry, as a matter of fact, here's the train." There was indeed a train coming in to the station. It slowed to a stop and the doors opened. Soon coming out came Twilight and Pinkie.

"Welcome my faithful student."

"Thank you princess, it such an honor."

"Indeed. You will now take Jose and Pierre to your home in Ponyville, understand?"

"Yes princess, I will do..."

"What in tar... RAVEN OPERATIVES!"

The group turned to the source of the noise, a couple humans dressed in forest camouflage, pointing their weapons at the other humans.

"VALOR!" Pierre took out his F90 and pointed it at the other group.

"противника здесь? Введите боевые позиции, товарищ!"

The part of the group that wasn't about to fight turned to see two more humans, these two in bright fluorescent orange vests, aiming their weapons at the four humans.

"S.V.E.R.!" Jose aimed his KP7 at the number advantage group, as did Romero.

The ponies around the standoff began to panic as they thought that a deadly fight might break out all of a sudden.

Jose began to feel aroused at the chaos.

Twilight noticed that all of her friends were confused, and scared. Using quick thinking, she teleported them to a safe distance away from the inevitable violence.

Vulakh kept his finger on the trigger of his T-195, ready to kill at a moment's notice.

One of them began to pull a trigger.

*BANG*

Author's Note:

They finally meet!