• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,147 Views, 48 Comments

M.A.G.E. - Awesomedude17



Members of S.V.E.R., Valor and Raven get sent to Equestria.

  • ...
12
 48
 1,147

Days Pass, Wounds Hurt

M.A.G.E.
By Awesomedude17

-October 21th, 3 ALR, 0942 hours-
-Location: Fluttershy's cabin, Ponyville, Equestria-

Dmitri and Dmitri, they were brothers and cousins in everything but blood, but they really weren't being close at the moment.

"How the hell are you so calm about this Reznov?"

"Agh, too much in pain... to react in shock."

Vulakh hated this place, but at least the food was decent. Stews were a nice change of pace from C-rations.

"Listen Dmitri, let us just rest up, we are injured, and it is raining outside."

"..."

"Dmitri?" Reznov looked to see that his comrade had fallen asleep. He sighed and looked at the two ponies watching him.

"So, tell me, who are you two?"

"Oh dear, with all of this excitement, we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm sorry about that, I am Rarity and this is my marefriend, Fluttershy."

"Marefriend, what is... oh, oh I get it now." They are lesbians, seems like yesterday that these kinds of people just up and made it 100% public. "Right, I am Dmitri Reznov, and this man here is Dmitri Vulakh."

"If you're both named Dmitri..."

"You can call me Reznov, it avoids confusion."

"You seems to speak our... um... language better than... eh... Nikolai." Fluttershy noted.

"Who is this Nikolai?"

"A worthless, smelly, alcoholic imbecile!" Rarity hated that man with a passion. "Ruined my bathroom 6 months ago, and he was a general ruffian!"

"What did he do?"

"He blew up the toilet."

Reznov was silent for a few minutes.

"... How the hell... does one blow up a toilet?"

"It escapes me to this day. He claimed to have come from this time called 2012 and blew up the world."

"That is bullshit, I live in 2026!"

"Really, this is all so confusing, right now." Rarity put a hoof on her temple and rubbed it. "Look, you just rest up. I mean, look at yourself, absolutely immobile, compared to him."

Reznov nodded, Vulakh did seem to just have a bad arm, and a dislocated kneecap. He himself on the other hand had three broken ribs, a punctured lung, a heavily broken leg, and a piece of shrapnel that was pulled out of the area next to his eye-socket. He was in no condition to even be sitting up. He laid down and rested a bit more.

"Rarity, do you think that they are in an army?"

"Armies, we got rid of them years ago, we now have PMCs everywhere."

"PMCs?"

"Private Military Companies. Dmitri and I belong to the Seryi Volk Executive Response, or S.V.E.R. for short. We fight against our rivals, Valor and Raven for economic superiority."

"So you are a mercenary?" Fluttershy knew that killing was bad, but killing for money...

"No, we are a brotherhood. Agh, I'll explain later, need rest." Reznov eyes fluttered shut and he went to sleep.

"Oh dear..." Fluttershy decided to go to the kitchen and make breakfast for the animals. Rarity followed, deciding to help her lover.

These two humans need to rest up, they were planning on introducing them to the princess.


-October 21th, 3 ALR, 0958 hours-
-Location: Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville, Equestria-

Rainbow Dash flew down to the barnhouse after hearing news about a new set of humans from Applejack. As she flew down, the rain matted down her coat and mane and she began to feel more cold. That didn't stop her from flying into AJ's bedroom and shaking herself dry.

"Dangit, Rainbow Dash! At least ask 'fore shakin' yerself dry."

"Sorry Applejack, force of habit. Where are these humans?"

"In the barn, put on this jacket and follow me." Applejack handed Rainbow Dash a yellow rainjacket and grabbed one for herself. The two dressed up and went to the barn.

"Alright Dashy, ya ready?"

"Yep, mind asking, are they dangerous?"

"Nah, they're injured. They can't fight, even if they wanted tah fight."

Rainbow nodded and Applejack opened the door. The two trotted in to see a man, staring blankly at the two, and another one, unconscious. Rainbow flew to the one awake and looked at it. She raised an eyebrow and waved a hoof in front of him.

"Wow, this guy's in shock."

Rainbow Dash, Ah can't be in Equestria, this has tah be a dream.

"What about that one?"

Applejack trotted to Romero and took off his helmet. She raised an eyebrow at what she saw.

"Well then, this here human is quite... strange-lookin'."

"Strange-looking?" Rainbow flew over to the other human and noticed why.

"Oh, he's an albino AJ."

"Al-bine-no?"

"He doesn't have any pigments in his skin or hair, all pale. See?" Rainbow motioned for her to look at the human, and Applejack nodded.

"Ah get it."

"Ohhh... Johnathan, amigo, are you okay?"

The two ponies stepped back slightly as the Latino awoke.

"Oh man, my head. Oh... Why am I in a barn? Where am I?" Romero looked at the ponies, looked away, and then back at the ponies.

"Que cojones! ¿Lo que el infierno son esos?"

"What is he saying?"

"Ah dunno, Ah don't speak fancy."

"Pueden hablar! Johnathan, ¿dónde diablos está usted?"

Romero's cries suddenly took Johnathan out of his trance and he looked at his panicking friend.

"Romero, calm down, ya hear?"

"Calm down, there are fucking colorful talking horses, and ye want to tell me to calm down, amigo?"

"Now Ah know that this is strange but..."

"Strange, oh ho, John, this is insane!"

"Ah think we should leave."

"Oh yeah chicas, you two leave!"

"Chicas?" Rainbow wasn't sure if that was an insult.

"He said girls, git on out now, we need tah talk."

"Okay then, ya two talk, and we'll be in the farmhouse, okay?"

"Alright amiga, let us be."

The two ponies left, and Romero looked at his partner.

"Okay then, this is ridiculous."

"And how's it ridiculous Romero?"

"We are talking to horses that talk, and I'm not sure, but I think one of them was a pegasus."

"Well then, we're stuck in a barn, wit no help in miles, and you just freak out."

"Me freak out, where's your freak-out?"

"Ah was in shock, didn't move no muscle or nothin'."

"You know what, I think you might like this place."

"What did ya just say?"

"I said you like this place, don't you, Usted enfermo."

"You think ah want to be here, fuck you, Ah'm goin' back to sleep."

"Fuck you too bastardo, I'll go to sleep too."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

The two laided down in a huff, and began, or at least, tried to sleep. Applejack and Rainbow were outside the barn, listening in to everything they said.

"Ah guess they're in a rough spot in their friendship."

"Yeah, and did you see the guns they had?"

"Reminded me of Dempsey."

"Yeah, he was totally awesome."

"He was nicer, if a bit strange."

"And you know what, I not sure, but I think they might be part of some military."

"And we can hear everything ya say, come 'ere and we'll explain what we are."

Rainbow and Applejack were startled a bit by that outburst, but went in anyway. They looked at Johnathan in the eyes, and saw his brown eyes had some kind of torment in them.

"What is it?" Rainbow asked.

"Romero there and I are part of a Private Military Corporation called Valor, and we fight against two other companies, S.V.E.R. and Raven."

"Really, what's the difference between the three of you?"

"We are the guys who believe in good, old-fashioned, know-how fighting. Raven believes that technology will win the war. S.V.E.R. believes that the passion for fighting and brotherhoodship, or whatever they call it, are what gonna win the battle fer them."

"They all sound very different. So, yer a mercenary?"

"That's what some people say, personally, we all fight because it's either starve to death, or bleed out in some hellhole desert in the middle of nowhere, and that's a good day fer us."

"Oh mah goodness, ya been through so much."

"Personally, I fight fer mah family's well-being, and... somethin' personal."

"...Ah get it, we'll just leave ya here."

"Wait, what about..."

"We're leaving Dash." Applejack had already made up her mind. Rainbow sighed, wanting to learn more about the human. She left and Johnathan fell back into bed, and he began to cry some more.

"...Sarah... wh-why?"


-October 21th, 3 ALR, -0921 hours-
-Location: Canterlot Castle, Canterlot, Equestria-

Jose was getting antsy, he hadn't killed anything in hours. He always had this insatiable bloodlust that never could go away.

Small wonder he even made it into Raven with his mental stability, or lack thereof.

"DAMN IT ALL! I necesidad de derramar más sangre! Más maldita sangre!"

That outburst woke up Pierre, and he looked around a bit.

"What the, where are we? This isn't Raven headquarters."

"Pierre, good to see that you are okay, I'm getting bloodthirsty, three days without killing a damn soldier!"

"Jose, you need something to drink."

"Oh, you know what, I would go some tequila right about now." Jose's antic agony disappeared briefly, two things cured his bloodlust, killing and tequila.

Heureux de voir que l'accès est terminé. Pierre thought to himself. "Did we get captured?"

"Not sure amigo, but I know that my guns are out of my reach." Jose pointed at the wall, where all the weapons were laying against the wall, unloaded, and generally made safe to handle. The bullets were even out of all the magazines in all weapons and placed in bags next to the guns.

"Who would put them away like that?" Pierre now knew that this wasn't S.V.E.R. or Valor. The former would've simply killed them, and Valor would've just sent the guns over to Raven Headquarters.

The door unlocked, bringing the two on edge. If this was a hostile enemy, they were screwed.

The door opened, and three figures walked in. The two operatives looked at each other, and spoke at the same time.

"Merde."

"Mierda."

"I understand, so I'll just get to the point." Princess Celestia said, making sure that Twilight or Pinkie Pie didn't get close to the two humans. "I am Princess Celestia, you've been torn from your universe and ended up here. I'm here to make sure you get better, so that you may go home."

"Oh ho, better amiga, I have special needs." Jose said, his eye twitching.

"Really?" Twilight asked.

"His eye is twitching, unless it's a second sense, it might be anxiety."

"Pinkie, what makes you..."

"Oh, listen to your pink friend amiga, she is right, I am... anxious to get back... he he he..." Jose said, eye twitching some more.

"Okay then..."

"How the hell..." Pierre tried to talk.

"Just don't, we'd rather you wait until you are better before you go home. Thank you Twilight for coming here to see these two." Celestia looked over to her student, who smile in response.

"Oui, nice. Listen, are we going to be long here?"

"Well, you both have multiple broken bones, so I assuming you'll be better in a few months."

"A few months!" Jose needed to shed blood. He looked at his hand and saw it shake.

"Are you okay?" Pinkie said, hanging over the sniper.

"Umm, yeah chica, come over here, will ya?"

"No, no tengo confianza que todavía." Pinkie replied, making Jose widen his eyes.

"Oh crap... fine, go."

"Alright then. Twilight, Pinkie, if you will."

The two mares nodded and left the room with Celestia. Pierre looked at Jose and sighed.

"You need to get over your bloodlust Jose."

"FUCK YOU PIERRE, I NEED TO KILL SOMETHING! ANYTHING!" Jose looked around frantically, and saw a spider. With his good arm, he smacked it dead. This relieved some stress, but he was still antsy.

"When I am free, I'll go for something with red blood, ha ha."

"How you got into Raven is beyond me Jose." Pierre fell back into bed. Jose looked at the operative and shook his head. He looked up and saw some shadow thing. He looked at it with awe, and it went out the window.

"Holy crap, that was beautiful. I will find out what it is." Jose smiled deviously.

He saw something that will help feed his lust.

Author's Note:

What was that shadow thing?