• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,146 Views, 48 Comments

M.A.G.E. - Awesomedude17



Members of S.V.E.R., Valor and Raven get sent to Equestria.

  • ...
12
 48
 1,146

Brothers, Operatives, Teammates

M.A.G.E.
By Awesomedude17

-October 19th, 3 ALR, 1857 hours-
-Location: Fluttershy's cabin, Ponyville, Equestria-

Fluttershy had just finished bandaging the two humans' wounds and set the broken bones. She had done procedures like this to many animals before, so this wasn't too bad. The punctured lung had to be pierced so it would drain the lungs. Rarity came in and became unnerved that her lover was covered in blood. But she ponied up and trotted to her marefriend.

"Fluttershy, I brought those objects in." Rarity placed the guns and medical kits right next to the couches the humans were laying in.

"What's this?" Fluttershy said as she moved her hoof to the kit.

"Don't, it might be a weapon."

"Oh, right... humans like these have weapons."

"I do have to ask, why are they dressed this atrociously?"

"I think they might be... some kind of military people."

"Military..." The couple looked at each other with uneasy looks. They might have brought professional killers into their own home.

"Well, as long as they are like this, they won't attack, ha ha, ha." Rarity was visibly sweating, but Fluttershy kept the calm head.

"Don't worry, they'll just be in for a big surprise."

The fashionista smiled, and hugged her lover.

"I hope this won't get worse, I hope."

"Me too Rarity, me too."


-October 19th, 3 ALR, 1724 hours-
-Location: Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville, Equestria-

Applejack may have just got out of the hospital a month ago after an experimental treatment option involving modified HIV viruses, but she had enough strength to know how to fix up a pony, or a man in this case. After looking at the bandaged duo, she smiled and nodded, then left.

One of the Valor agents, Johnathan Richardson, was having a flashback to his time before this event, being with his sister, Sarah, watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

"Ah can't believe ya got me to like this show."

"Shuddap, ya goofball and watch this."

The two chuckled and the vision repeated.

"Sarah..."

"...why did ya have to be... in that accident?"

The other one, Romero Lopez, was a rare kind of soldier, an Albino Latino. He was out cold, remembering the times he had a child, until the very last war killed his father...

And made him into a soldier.


-October 19th, 3 ALR, 1654 hours-
-Location: Canterlot Castle, Canterlot, Equestria-

"Come on human, heal."

The doctor pony managed to set all the bones and fix the internal damage, but Celestia needed to talk to the humans before she could send them to Twilight to keep care of them.

"Sister, they need their rest. Please get ready to set the sun and get your rest." Luna said in a serious tone.

Celestia sighed, and turned towards her sister.

"Very well, I have more pressing matters right now."

As the two leaders left the room, Pierre Ampathie was slowly stirring. He remembered what had happened to make him join Raven.

It was the bio-terrorist attack that nearly killed his family, and himself.

Jose Alejandro Bárbaro was a serial killer that decided that he would do satisfy his bloodlust by lawful killing. It felt much better to him, he always like to kill people with his sniper rifle.

"Grr... I want... more blood."

He then had a flashback, he had met that Albino Latino he was against before... he just remembered.


-January 26th, 2025, 1257 hours-
-Copper Hills Relay-

"One shot..."

BANG!

"...One Kill."

Jose let his demented mind enhance his thoughts as he and his spotter watched the head of a defender's head spurt out a fine, red mist.

"Fine shot." Pierre said.

"Thanks amigo, this is the best time I had in years."

"You are enjoying this?"

"Come on, please don't tell me you don't want to kill for fun."

"I kill because it's my job. Is your head on straight?"

"If it wasn't, I wouldn't be a sniper." Jose said as he took another deep breath in, and shot another enemy.

We have captured B!

We have captured A!

Advance to objective C and demolish the data center.

"Time to move up spotter man."

"I have a name."

"What is it gringo?"

"Pierre."

Jose had a demented smile and patted Pierre on the back.

"Jose, Jose Alejandro Bárbaro."

"Nice to meet you. Now can we get a move on? We're going to get caught."

"Fine, fine. Borrico."

The two ran to one of the relay stations and set up sniping spot there. Pierre had a med kit ready to heal Jose and an F90 fight off the enemy if they got caught.

"Let's seeeeeeeeee..." Jose looked down the scope and saw a enemy holding an MG.

BANG!

And he killed him.

"Nice." The AS50 did the job well enough, but then...

BANG!

An explosive blew up above the two, and wounded them heavily. Jose tumbled backwards and fell down. The fall incapacitated him. Someone approached him.

"Listen gringo, we are on opposite sides, so I'll just end it here." The Valor agent said, bringing out his M9. Jose widened his eyes.

My one regret is that I didn't kill anymore people.

"Goodbye, puto!"

"Aucune manière, bâtard!" Pierre shot the Valor agent a few times with his F90 before reloading.

"Dammit, you win this time, but next time..." The Valor soldier got close enough for Jose to see that he was an albino. "You'll be dead." The Latino ran off, all while Pierre healed his fellow agent.

"I'll kill him Jose."

"No, let him run off amigo, he'll just get his just deserts later."

Pierre just looked at the Ecuadorian, and shook his head.

We destroyed the data center, pack up and go home.

"My only regret this mission Pierre..."

"What?"

"I never got to know why I let that guy go."

Pierre chuckled and the two got up and went to the heli zone for pick-up.


"Whoa!" Jose woke up, and felt a sharp pain in his left chest. He looked to his left to see his closest friend, Pierre, bandaged up.

-October 19th, 3 ALR, 1921 hours-
-Location: Canterlot Castle, Canterlot, Equestria-

"Damn IT! The me... di... cal... bay..." Jose noticed that is wasn't the high tech medical bay he usually ended up in for one of those missions.

"What the hell, this isn't Raven headquarters. ¿Dónde diablos soy yo?"

No one answered, and Jose fell back into bed.

"Fuck me." Jose said. He was probably captured. It wasn't too far-fetched. He remembered charging at that SVER agent and trying to slit his throat, and the explosion.

That God-damn explosion.

When I get my hand on that S.V.E.R. agent, I'll wring his throat! Jose thought, before falling back into bed in pain.

Ah fuck it, I'm going back to sleep.

And Jose was out like a light again.


-October 19th, 3 ALR, 1920 hours-
-Location: Fluttershy's cabin, Ponyville, Equestria-

Vulakh woke up and opened his eyes. He looked to see that he was in some sort of cottage.

Did Valor capture me?

"Reznov..."

"Yes Dmitri?" Reznov responded, having been awake for a few minutes.

"Did we get captured by Valor?"

"Нет, у нас нет."

"How do you know?"

"Look... to your right, oh God." Reznov strained out of his throat. Dmitri looked to his right, and saw... two horses, one had wings? The other had a horn?

"На прошлой неделе! В прошлом месяце - это те?"

"Я не знаю. Ahg, hа прошлой неделе!"

"They're speaking like Nikolai." Fluttershy said.

"Maybe they know him." Rarity said in a low voice.

"Они говорят! В прошлом месяце, этого не происходит. Wait, how do you know... heh heh..."

"Dmitri?"

"I am speaking to a couple of horses, and I have been in an explosion. I still feel pain. I must be in Hell. That's it, I'm in Hell. And I should be in Heaven for my Hebrew faith. Ha ha..." Vulakh's eye twitched a few times.

"Dmirti, do not panic... agh."

"Panic? אני מדבר על שני סוסים כי לדבר, אני כאב! אני לעזאזל!"

"Dmitri, you know I don't speak Hebrew."

"Well then, how do you explain these fucking horses?"

"Maybe we should leave." Rarity said, already backing away with Fluttershy in tow.

"Oh no, you are telling me what is happening, or so help me... AGH!" Vulakh grabbed his left arm in pain.

"Please don't move, we only want to help."

"You know what, fuck you, I need to be alone."

"We understand, come along Fluttershy, darling."

Fluttershy nodded and the two went out of the room. Vulakh then spoke to his roommate.

"Reznov, what the hell brought us here?"

"I don't know, but I am assuming that we aren't... agh, the first ones to have come here. They mentioned a man.. ah ah... named Nikolai"

"Reznov, rest up, you do not sound well."

"I do not feel well... ah... You are right cousin." Reznov grabbed the medkit by his bed and put it to his arm.

"What are you doing?" Fluttershy said.

The device injected the PMC with the usual mix of morphine and antibiotics. After the injection, he dropped the device.

"Drugging myself."

"Drugging?"

"Morphine, it works." Vulakh explained.

"Ahh, okay, good night. You'll need it."

"Yeah yeah, good night, flying, talking horse."

"Umm, we're ponies."

"Whatever." Vulakh laid down and rested. Fluttershy nodded and went to the bedroom.

"Please get better. Please get better."


-October 19th, 3 ALR, 1902 hours-
-Location: Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville, Equestria-

Johnathan eyes began to flutter open and he looked to see that he was in a barn.

"What the hell, where am I?" He looked to see his partner, Romero, bandaged up with him.

Valor doesn't use barns as medical bays, where are we?

He looked around a bit more, not sure why he recognized the barn.

"Glad yer awake."

Johnathan look froze, and he turned to see Applejack, looking at the man, stetson and everything.

"Yer okay?"

Johnathan did not answer. Applejack just shook her head.

"Ah get it, yer in shock 'bout seein' a talkin' pony, Ah'll just let ya rest up." Applejack left and Johnathan was still in shock.

Was that really... Applejack?

Johnathan then fainted, hoping that this was a dream. As much as the show was fun when he was a teen, he'd much rather forget it, to forget his sister.

"Why'd ya have to have rupture that kidney, why'd ya have to have that over-inflated tire?"

"Why'd ya have to be quarantined? To die?"

"Why?"

Author's Note:

So we got Dmitri Vulakh and Dmitri Reznov of S.V.E.R., Johnathan Richardson and Romero Lopez of Valor, and Pierre Ampathie and Jose Alejandro Bárbaro of Raven. Another noteworthy detail is that they all are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, fairly common among most, if not all soldiers. Jose Alejandro Bárbaro is also suffering from a bloodlust that comes from an event that will be shown later on.

Hope you enjoy the rest. And Happy New Year.