• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,146 Views, 48 Comments

M.A.G.E. - Awesomedude17



Members of S.V.E.R., Valor and Raven get sent to Equestria.

  • ...
12
 48
 1,146

Admission

M.A.G.E.
By Awesomedude17

-November 9th, 3 ALR, 1717 hours-
-Location: Golden Oaks Library, Ponyville, Equestria-

"Pinkie, I now know what these two are really like."

"And how do you know that?"

Twilight made a device visible on her head, a crown.

"These thingys?"

"Yes, all of the elements; Jose, disturbed and violent. Romero, father killed in a... in a..."

"Really bad way?"

"Putting it lightly, but yes! Vulakh, guilty killer of many of his own kind."

"WHAT!!!"

"Yes, he has a list longer than all of Fillydelphia's population combined!"

"More than a thousand!"

"Yes. Pierre, trauma from a fearful experience. Johnathan, lost his sister... And Reznov..."

"What about him?"

"He seems to be the only pon... Ugh, sorry, human that seems to be in it for the money. He told Rarity about the ways to earn respect. Some, less savory than others."

"Like sauerkraut is not as good as say... muffins! Derpy loves my muffins!"

"Erm... yeah, let's... go with that." Twilight cleared her throat and spoke. "The point is, out of all of these humans, only Pierre, Vulakh and Reznov seem to be the only ones unwilling to hurt us."

"Huh... Well then, when Celestia lets those humans go home, I wanna be there to at least give them a flash mob party." Pinkie squeed as she said that.

"Flash mob? What would these humans even listen to Pinkie? They might have different tastes."

"Still." Pinkie shrugged.

"Listen, I know you want to throw them a party, but I doubt it the first thing they want."

Pinkie was silent for a few minutes, pacing back and forth in a deep state of thought. She had no idea how to party with these humans. Booze, maybe. Music, hard. Fun, YES!!!

"I GOT IT!!! Later Twilight!" Pinkie soon blasted out the door, leaving a flustered Twilight in her wake. In an attempt to shake off the confusion, she simply decided to read a book.


-November 9th, 3 ALR, 1800 hours-
-Location: Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville, Equestria-

"Alright Rainbow, the storm's tonight, right?"

"Yep, heavy rain, maybe some lighting."

"Lightin'? Don't sound too good."

"Well, with rain this heavy, you can bet your flank it's gonna cause some thunder and lighting to be unleashed."

"Well at least..."

"Warn everypony, which I did by telling the mayor the weather schedule." Applejack was flabbergasted at Rainbow's sudden stroke of genius.

"Did I shock you more than the Thunda!?"

Applejack deadpanned, and simply spoke one sentence.

"This better not ruin the crop."

"It won't, promise."

"Pinkie promise?"

Rainbow sigh, and performed the gestures.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Rainbow jabbed herself in the eye a little too hard, and replied with a flinching 'ow'.

"And you better not break this promise." Pinkie said as she appeared out of a tree all of a sudden, and went back in, leaving two confused mares.

"Uh huh, yeah, later AJ."

"Later Rainbow."

Rainbow Dash flew off, as the rain began fall.

"This is gonna be big, I reckon."


-November 9th, 3 ALR, 1942 hours-
-Location: Fluttershy's Cabin, Ponyville, Equestria-

"Fluttershy?"

No answer.

"Fluttershy, darling, are you alright?"

"No answer."

"Fluttershy!"

"OH, s-sorry Rarity, I... I'm just... oh..."

Rarity sighed, and hugged the mare.

"Fluttershy, if there is anything you need to tell me, tell me now."

Thunder began to ring in the air. Fluttershy tensed up, but with Rarity holding her, the fear... simply did not come.

Fluttershy sighed, and began to let loose a few tears.

"Dmitri... he's a murderer, he... he killed so many."

"I understand that, but it's... it's his job."

"Who would want a job that ends so many lives, good or bad?" Fluttershy nuzzled her face into Rarity's chest. The fashionista gave her marefriend a pat on the back to calm her down.

"I do not know. Maybe there were few other options, many less savory than... what you mentioned."

More thunder, this time closer. Rain began to fall, and hit the cabin, filling the inside with sounds of the rain pattering on the windows and wood.

"If there was one other option he c-could have t-taken that didn't make peop-peo-people die, h-he could've taken it."

"Fluttershy... I"

A loud thunder sound hit outside. Lightning lit up the room. Despite this they heard a distinct sound.

A mare screaming in pain.

The two looked slowly outside, and saw smoke rising from somewhere. Much to their shock, they found a mare's body, limp. Normally, Rarity wouldn't go out into the elements unprepared, but somepony's live was on the line. She soon dashed outside, ignoring the cold and wet weather, and grabbed the mare with her magic, disconnecting her from her cart, and putting her on her back. She would get the cart that she was connected later, a she needed to bring her inside. After she was brought in, she placed her on the sofa gently. Only then did they notice who it really was.

"Trixie!"

"Rarity, check her pulse!"

"Uhh... I... I don't know!"

Fluttershy quickly decided that Rarity would not be help at this point, so she check the pulse herself. To her relief, the showmare was still alive.

"We need to bring her to the hospital."

"In... this rain..." Rarity was reluctant, both because of the trouble Trixie has done to her and her friends, and because of the fact that the rain might do more harm than good for everypony involved.

"I'll get the parkas, you make sure she's still breathing."

Fluttershy flew leaving a adrenaline rushed unicorn, with an unconscious one.

"This is the absolute worse. Possible. Thing! EVER!"


-November 9th, 3 ALR, ???? hours-
-Location: ???, Equestria-

"Jose... Jose!"

"Gah, where are you?"

"Do not fear... I only wish to help you."

"How exactly?"

"You have bloodlust, insatiable bloodlust. I can give what you need. But you must listen, and follow me..."

"What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!"

"Go... go to the ruins of the Everfree. There, well perform the ritual. Find the weapons, find the exit, run! Run to my freedom, and to your pleasure!"

Jose kicked down the cell door with all his might, and ran out.

He ran around, and soon found them... the KP7, the AM50, the knife... all his.

The rampage soon began afterwards, gunfire rang in the hallways, ponies screaming, blood flowing. The others noticed and ran to where it began. Celestia trotted to the five slowly, look of shock and horror on her face. She turned to the humans and spoke in an angry tone.

"Who's responsible for this?"

"Jose... I should've known this would happen, but I let it happen!" Pierre banged his head against the wall. The resulting wound let blood flow slowly, also staining the wall with his blood. Celestia looked at the PMCs and spoke only two words.

"Arm up."