• Published 11th Jan 2024
  • 666 Views, 28 Comments

G5 Adventures in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run - ponydog127



Our heroes journey back to Bikini Bottom, where they must join with SpongeBob, Patrick and all their friends, old and new, to rescue Gary from King Poseidon and Allura, who is using the king to find the star she desperately desires.

  • ...
7
 28
 666

Allura Enters the Picture/Plankton's (Other) New Plan

While Plankton was beginning a new plan to get SpongeBob and his pony pals out of his way, we shift locations from Bikini Bottom all the way to the Lost City of Atlantic City, home to King Poseidon... and where things really start to get intense.

It is a very bright city, with lots of bright lights, and it has many casinos, hotels, shops, skyscapers and amusement park rides, such as a roller coaster and a Ferris wheel.

But one very popular place in this city of fantasy mixed with reality was Poseidon's Palace, which doubled as a casino and a lounge. And... it would be the temporary resting place of a very powerful villain.

XXXXXXXX

Inside the palace, the chancellor (also the second in command to the king) was meeting with an out-of-town guest who claimed to be royalty… royalty who was stripped of her self-appointed title, that is. “I apologize for the wait, Miss… uh…”

“Allura,” spoke a sinister voice. “Call me Allura.”

The purple winged snow leopard still had her steely gaze and her short mane, along with all her powers, but she now had a spotted tail in the place of her back legs, and her mark was on her fin.

And instead of a fish tail, her rabbit minion Twitch was wearing a scuba suit with as much as air as he needed.

The chancellor chuckled and bowed to the snow leopard. “Well, we’re happy to have you here, Miss Allura, as well as your little assistant,” he spoke smoothly. “King Poseidon should be expecting you now. If you guys could just follow me, and--”

“CHANCELLOR!!” cried a voice. “CHANCELLOR, COME HERE AT ONCE!!”

Allura rolled her eyes at this. “I take it that’s his royal highness now?”

“...fraid so,” the chancellor sighed. “You might as well come with me-- the king will probably meet with you after our little meeting.”

“CHANCELLOR!!”

The Chancellor, hauling a cart of papers, powerwalked down the hall with Allura and Twitch immediately swimming behind. “Finally, my dear Twitch,” said Allura sinisterly. “We’ll get an audience with King Posideon himself!”

“Yes. But, don't get too excited. He hates over-stimulating visitors,” the chancellor warned as Twitch squeaked and nodded to answer. “Chancellor!” the king called out again just as they neared a door. “All right then,” the chancellor turned to Allura and Twitch. “Just leave most of the talkin’ to me.”

Allura and Twitch nodded just before the Chancellor cleared his throat and opened the door. “Yo, what’s up, sire?” the chancellor asked. “You sent for me?”

As the three stepped/swam into the room, they got a good look of the god of the sea himself, lounging on chair with mirrors surrounding it. “Chancellor, look. Look at me!” King Poseidon said. “3,000 years old and check out my skin. It's like a baby's butt.”

“Ageless, sire,” said the chancellor. “Looking fresh.”

“I owe it to my subjects to look fabulous, don't you think?” Poseidon got up from his seat, only to sit back down on a rotating chair. “Uh… there are other obligations, sire. Like ruling and stuff,’ the Chancellor pointed out, sifting through the cart. “Let's see. I need your signature on these taxes, decrees, this here declaration of war and my paycheck.”

The Chancellor held out a large paycheck with a expectant grin. That's when Allura cleared her throat to get his attention. “Oh, right. And these two,” the chancellor remembered. “Allow me to present Allura, ruler of… somewhere called Starlight Ridge, and she’s looking for a "special artifact" that may or may not be here.”

Posideon sat up at this. “Is that right?”

“Yes, sire. It’s… very important to us,” Allura shot Twitch a knowing look. The king and chancellor shared a quick chuckle. “Very good,” said the king. “Oh. Chancellor, when will you learn to focus on what really matters? A monarch's regime is only as powerful as his skin care regime.”

“Word,” the Chancellor grumbled, tossing the check away. Twitch squeaked to Allura, saying that this wasn’t getting them anywhere, causing Allura to shush him. “He’ll do us good whether he means to or not. We just need to be patient…”

“You know, some say I have a face of a Greek god,” Poseidon looked at himself in the mirror. “Well,” said the chancellor, “you ARE a Greek god, so…”

Suddenly, the king let out a shout of surprise. “Wait… is that a wrinkle?!”

“Where?”

“It is! It's a wrinkle!” Poseidon wailed. “I look like an old avocado that's been left and forgotten in the fridge!”

Allura and Twitch looked back at each other. This time their expression conveyed more incredulousness and disappointment. “Be prepared,” he said, handing the two some earmuffs. “Here it comes.”

I’M UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, even with the earmuffs over their ears, the three bystanders still heard the sound. One of the king's portraits detached from the wall and crashed to the floor. “Now, where is it?” the king eagerly sifted through the many skincare products on the table. “The crawly thing with the round shell and the eyes.”

At this, the chancellor clapped twice, and two heralds blew their trumpets and a servant raced into the room with a sea snail. “Here you go, sire,” said the chancellor. “Your royal snail.”

“Oh, thank you!” said the king, taking the snail into his hands. “This mollusk has the rejuvenating power of a thousand facials.”

The snailed meowed fearfully and backed up, obviously frightened of what was coming next. Poseidon mashed the snail's foot against his face and started rubbing it all around. He stopped, realizing something was wrong. “What?! Is it empty?!”

After he shook the snail, the sea snail coughed, which was all the confirmation the king needed. “Take it away!” Poseidon ordered. “Bring me another sea snail at once!”

The servant took the snail and placed it in a vacuumed chute. She pressed the button and the capsule sent the snail down into the lower levels of the palace. The servant came up to the chancellor and whispered something in his ear. “Uh-oh…

“Chancellor!”

As the servant stepped back, she turned and was face-to-face with Allura, and the servant was stunned into silence. Using her hypnotic purr, she hypnotized the servant, making her smile wide as the snow leopard turned to Twitch. “Keep an eye on them.”

Twitch immediately nodded, and Allura turned to the servant. “Find me the star piece I desire. It glows with an ethereal light, you can’t miss it. Now… go!

“Yes, Allura…” the servant said droningly before walking off, with Allura accompanying her to the door and watching her walk off. “Okay. Full disclosure, man. We're out of snails,” the chancellor informed. “WHAT?!” Poseidon pointed his trident at the chancellor and Twitch. However, the chancellor seemed pretty calm in this circumstance. “In fact, the entire snail population has been...What's the word? Oh, yeah. Depleted.”

The king raised an eyebrow at this. “You're telling me there are no more snails?”

“There are no more snails.”

“And you're confident of that?”

“Relatively confident.”

Poseidon yelled angrily and threw his trident, which destroyed a seahorse sculpture, making Twitch scream and hide behind Allura’s wing-like fins.

“Chancellor, for the love of Hermes, my kingdom for a snail!” Poseidon put his hands on his face. “No, no, no, no. I'm being hasty. Half my kingdom for a snail! No, no, no, a boon. Yes. I'll grant a boon to whomever shall bring me a snail.”

“Gotcha. I’ll write up the decree, sire,” the chancellor said, and was about to pull up the decree when he realized that Allura was gone. “Where’s your feline friend?”

Twitch squeaked and sniffed, saying that Allura went to go take a look inside the castle in order to get accustomed for their stay. “She's not allowed to do that without supervision,” the chancellor pointed out. “Who knows what she could do. Intentionally or otherwise.”

“Don’t worry…” Allura smirked as she swam back. “I asked the servant for permission.”

She wasn't entirely wrong. Allura was with a servant, but the snow leopard didn't exactly clarify that it was against her will. “...if you say so…” the chancellor said and began writing up the decree while Twitch and Allura smirked at each other.

Things were going just as they predicted and more. Soon, the star piece would be theirs… and NOTHING would be able to stop them.

XXXXXXXX

Only a few hours later, the chancellor had dropped the king's new decree in every town south of the Lost City of Atlantic City...

...one of those towns being Bikini Bottom.

Once the chancellor had dropped it off and rode away, Plankton found it and read it aloud. “A Royal Decree from King Poseidon?” he muttered. “To all citizens of the sea, The king requires a snail at once. Blah blah blah skin care, blah bla… wait a minute.”

Plankton immediately snatched the decree, getting an idea. “A snail…? No, it's too perfect. Get rid of Gary, get rid of SpongeBob.”

Plankton began to cackle at this… this was too perfect!

And the ponies would go with him no matter where they were, so they would be out of the picture as well!

So, it was decided. As soon as the ponies and SpongeBob were at work, he would sneak to his house, kidnap Gary and make sure King Poseidon gets his snail…

…no matter who it might hurt.

Author's Note:

Indywriter Productions really helped me out with this scene, even though I did edit it a little bit. So I give them a round of applause and some credit!