• Published 27th Dec 2023
  • 724 Views, 104 Comments

Springtrapped: An MLP/FNAF Crossover - Lord Shadow Eclipse



An innocent person went to a convention dressed as Springtrap from FNAF, only to become the actual killer when transported to Equestria.

  • ...
6
 104
 724

4) Plans Ahead

With Springtrap and the Ghosts - A Week Later

Anon, or "Springtrap" now, was hard at work designing bodies for the ghost children to inhabit. It had gotten in the way of him wanting his revenge right away, but he knew that their help would make it all worthwhile. Since he didn't need to eat or sleep, he managed to complete the project in just a week and he was now ready to show them their new bodies. He gathered the ghost children in the main dining room with the bodies laying underneath a tarp.

"Kids! Come on out, kids! I've got your new bodies ready!" Springtrap called to them.

The ghost children all manifested before him, with excitement etched on their faces. The sight of their smiles made Springtrap feel happy, something he hadn't felt in decades. He gripped the tarp and pulled it off, showing them the bodies they were going to inhabit.

Each of the bodies were those of robotic animal characters with punk rock aesthetics. If there was a problem with the bodies he designed, the children didn't show it. In fact, they looked elated to see their new bodies. Before them were bodies that were built to look like a bear, a wolf, a chicken, and an alligator.

The robotic bear had an orange and yellow color, bright blue eyes, a small top hat and bow tie, and what looked like blue makeup around his eyes. He was tall and looked strong.

The wolf had bright yellow eyes, black makeup on her cheeks, and purple lipstick. The claws on her feet are purple and the ones on her hands are green. She had long silver hair with a single bright green streak running through it. There was a panel-like seam under her chest, upper arms, and thighs. She also had light gray markings on the inside of her ears, paw pads, around her muzzle, and on her belly. Her clothes consist of a red crop top, hot pants, and shoulder pads adorned with black star-like patterns. Additional accessories include black and purple earrings, spiked bracelets, a spiked belt, and purple arm and leg warmers with tiger stripes.

The chicken had purple eyes and an orange beak and talons. The top of her head had three "feathers" tied in a ponytail. Her face was painted to make her look like she was wearing makeup, with purple eyelids, purple lipstick, black mascara and pink eyeshadow on her right eye. Her body was segmented at the joints, with ball-jointed arms and legs. There were small panels on her waist and upper arms. Her chest, waist, hip, and shoulder pieces were pink and purple, meant to resemble a sleeved leotard. There was a black spiked bracelet on each arm as well as a pair of green fingerless gloves. The chicken's lower legs were painted to resemble leg warmers, with her left leg a green leopard print and her right a purple tiger print. The chicken had a purple hair bow and green triangle earrings.

And lastly, there was the alligator. He sported sharp teeth, black claws, a red mohawk, green scale-textured pants, spots on his arms and cheeks, and a light yellow color for his stomach and lower jaw. He had the same stomach hatch component that the other animatronics had. He had a long tail that had five green and yellow segments with each segment having spots and bumps resembling an alligator's scales. His eyelids, a lightning paint on his muzzle, his feet and hands, excluding the fingers, are also tinted a purple color. The alligator wore spiked bracelets, yellow star-shaped sunglasses, and purple shoulder pauldrons.

"That's right! I made bodies I thought you all would like," Springtrap said. "These bodies will not only allow you to interact with the world around you, but they'll grant you the strength to punish your killer."

"We love them!" the first ghost girl said. "So what do we do now?"

"I... think you just... go inside them... and try to control them?" Springtrap said with hesitation. "I'm not really sure. I was purely focused on just building your bodies."

"We can try and see what happens," the second ghost filly said.

All of the ghost children chose the body they wanted t inhabit and seemed to fuse with them. Springtrap waited for a while before the bodies started to move. Simple twitches at first, but they all managed to stand up and move as if they were living again. They looked at each other, their bodies, and then to Springtrap. Suddenly, they all rushed forward and gave him a group hug. The hug made the springlocks sink even deeper into his corpse, making the ever-present pain even worse, but he managed to fight through the pain for their sake.

"Alright, kids. I think now, I need your help with my revenge," Springtrap said. "Though, to make things easier, I would like to know your names."

"We don't remember our names," the first ghost girl, now the wolf, said. "It's been so long, that we've forgotten what our names were."

"In that case, I'd like to give you all names," Springtrap said, pointing to each of the kids one at a time. "Freddy Fazbear, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, and Montgomery Gator."

The kids all seemed to like those names, based on their expressions. They each looked like they were rearing and ready to go.

"So, leader, what do we do now?" Monty asked.

"Leader? Why are you calling me that?" Springtrap asked.

"You built us bodies and you said you'd help us find our killer. Helping you is the least we can do in return," Freddy said.

Springtrap didn't know what to say. They wanted him to lead them? Well, he was the only one who could help them bring their killer to justice, and he was intent on keeping that promise. But that would come after he had gotten rid of the Princesses. Good thing he had time to think of a plan.

"Alright, kiddos. It's time to put my plan into action!" Springtrap said. "Now here's the details."

*****

With the Elements and the Princesses - Later That Night

The group made it back to the main city thinking about everything they heard from Lily. The Princess were visibly racked with guilt over the fact that they killed an innocent being, refusing to look at anyone or respond to their words. What was even more bizarre was the fact that Starlight was able to see and communicate with a ghost.

"Starlight, how were you able to talk to Lily back there at the hospital?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know. I was able to see and hear her as easily as me looking and talking to you," Starlight replied. "I've never even heard of anyone being able to talk to spirits before."

"I am curious as to how you're able to talk to the dead, Starlight. Maybe you have a new kind of latent psychic ability," Twilight said.

"Maybe. I'm a bit to frazzled to think about that right now," Starlight said. "Right now, we've gotta focus on finding the rabbit."

"How are we even gonna find him?" Applejack asked. "This is a big city, so he could be anywhere."

"Lily said that this guy has been stewing in his rage and desire for revenge for the past 30 years, so if he's anywhere in the city, it'd likely be that he's somewhere close to the palace," Starlight replied. "If he's anywhere, it would have to be within the near vicinity of the palace."

"So even if we find him, what are we going to do? Lily said that he's bent on revenge against the princesses," Rarity said.

"Good point. He may not be open to talk if the princesses are around," Fluttershy said. "And besides, an angry spirit isn't a forgiving one."

"Still, we need to try. We need to try to help him if we can," Twilight said.

"Maybe throwing him an apology party will help lighten the mood!" Pinkie said. "I've already got lots of plans for that!"

"I don't think a party's going to help much, darling," Rarity said with a smile. "So what do we do if he tries to harm the princesses?"

"Then we take him down like every other baddie we've faced!" Rainbow said with a smirk.

"How do we deal with a vengeful spirit? I don't even know if the Elements would work on the dead," Twilight asked.

"I suppose we'll cross that bridge if we get there," Twilight said. "We better start bringing the Elements along with us, just in case."

"I agree. Maybe we can try to talk him down and forget about this idea of revenge," Fluttershy said. "After all, he wasn't the one who killed those kids."

Now that Fluttershy brought it up, who was the actual Kid Killer? If it wasn't the rabbit guy, then who was it? Was the killer still around? The group had to figure out how to find the real killer and bring them to justice. First, they had to think about how to actually find the maniac.

"So, where should we start our investigation into the Kid Killer case?" Rarity asked.

"The first thing to do would be to go over the police files and hopefully we could go up from there," Twilight said. "I'll need to go over the files with those who worked on the case."

As the girls were talking about what to do with the reopened Kid Killer case, the girls passed by an abandoned pizzeria. The moment the group passed it, Starlight looked at it and felt a bizarre feeling rising in her chest. An aura of sadness emanated from the building as if it were smoke from a fire. There was something else in the building's feeling, too. Something dark, hot, and fierce.

The only feeling Starlight could describe this as was... hatred. Immense rage and hatred seemed to overwhelm the sadness like a forest fire. The combined negative emotions of these auras caused her to fall to the ground with tears streaming down her face.

"Starlight! Are you okay?!" Twilight asked in worry.

"I... don't know. I just... got this horrible feeling all of a sudden," Starlight replied, getting to her hooves. "I'll be fine. We should focus on finding the Kid Killer."

"Okay... but if you feel bad later on, you don't need to help us," Twilight said.

"I'll be okay. I just felt bad for everything we've learned so far," Starlight said. "Let's just go back to the palace."

Starlight looked back to the old pizzeria with an anxious look. There was that familiarity again, slightly stronger this time. It seemed that something was calling her to that place. Starlight made a mental note to investigate the old place to make heads or tails of these feelings.