• Published 27th Dec 2023
  • 724 Views, 104 Comments

Springtrapped: An MLP/FNAF Crossover - Lord Shadow Eclipse



An innocent person went to a convention dressed as Springtrap from FNAF, only to become the actual killer when transported to Equestria.

  • ...
6
 104
 724

1) Too Much Death

Comic-Con, San Diego

Anon was having a good time at Comic-Con. People dressed as different characters and hanging out was a great way for him to interact with others comfortably. And he was dressed up as his favorite character from "Five Nights at Freddy's", Springtrap. He worked long and hard on his costume and he felt that it was perfect. Anon also liked the fact that the costume made him taller. He eventually bumped into someone dressed up as Roxanne Wolf from "FNAF: Security Breach". Anon and the Roxy looked at each other for a bit before the girl dressed as Roxy pulled out her phone.

"Hey, do you want to take a picture?" she asked.

"Sure. Can't pass up a good photo op like this," Anon said.

The two FNAF cosplayers stood next to each other while Roxy positioned the phone to take the selfie. As soon as she took the picture, Roxy laughed.

"Thanks for the pic, 'Springtrap'," Roxy said. "Your costume looks fly as hell!"

"Thanks. Your Roxy costume is looking awesome, too!" Roxy said.

"Say, want someone to talk to during this con?" Anon asked.

"Sure. I'm not here with anyone else to talk to right now," Roxy said. "Would be nice to be able to talk to someone during this whole thing."

Anon and Roxy walked around the con together, talking about different things they liked and disliked and were at the food court arguing about different Vtubers.

"Look, I love Vtubers as much as the next person, but Shylily just holds a special place in my heart," Anon said. "Her bubbly personality and the random shit she talks about makes her relatable and interesting."

"Shylily's great, but I personally like Saruei," Roxy said. "Saruei's warm and smooth voice puts listeners at ease and watching her scream during her horror gameplays is hilarious!"

"Saruei's great! I especially enjoy listening to her ASMR streams," Anon said. "And her French accent helps with that, too."

"Exactly. It's the type of voice you want to hear when you go to sleep," Roxy said. "Well, her and Miyuna ASMR. Both of them are really good."

"You know, I've been having a lot of fun hanging out with you," Anon said. "It's been more fun being here, if that doesn't sound weird."

Somehow, Roxy smiled with her muzzle. "I've been enjoying talking to you as well. I just feel relaxed around you and we've only just met a few hours ago."

"This day's just going to get better once we finally get food," Anon said. "I'm soooooo hungry right now!"

"Well, let's get the food!" Roxy said.

As the two made their way to the actual restaurants to get food, a figure dressed in all black caught Anon's attention. He couldn't see the figure's face due to the black hoodie he wore, but he carried a black duffle bag on his back. He stopped walking and stared at the guy for a bit, an uneasy feeling creeping up his spine. The figure set the bag on the ground and pulled a gun out of it. The guy turned around and started firing.

The shooter's gunshots caused the crowd to panic. The people ran around trying to get away from the shooter with some of them falling to the ground dead and others fell screaming and gasping. Anon and Roxy ran from the scene as best they could, but Anon happened to turn around and saw the lunatic shooter aiming his gun right at Roxy.

"Roxy! Get down!" Anon said.

Anon pushed Roxy out the gunman's aim just in time. The next thing Anon knew, he felt something strike him in the back and he fell to the ground with intense pain shooting through his body. Warmth spread from underneath him as he bled out. He couldn't feel his legs and he could feel his life slipping away. Blood rose up from his throat as the bullets hit both of his legs. He turned and saw Roxy hiding underneath one of the tables.

"At least Roxy is safe. I just wish I didn't die a virgin," Anon thought.

Then, Anon closed his eyes and his breathing finally stopped. Anon died that day.

*****

Anon woke up to a strange cold feeling. This wasn't the cold embrace of death, though. Instead, it was hard metal pressing against him. He opened his eyes to find himself in what looked like an old abandoned building.

The building he found himself in was dark and the walls were old and decrepit. Wires and some lights hung haphazardly from the ceiling and random chairs and other objects were lying around on the floor. There were a few faded murals on the wall depicting birds, animals, flowers, and rainbows. There were also a few dirty medical supplies around the building.

"Looks like this is some of form of children's hospital. On that note, how am I still alive?" Anon asked himself.

He put a hand to his chest and felt a heartbeat, a good sign. There was another feeling in the suit itself, too. He could feel metal inside the suit, just like Afton's springlock suit was. This brought a spike of fear to Anon's heart.

"Better be careful with this suit. Don't want a springlock failure happening to me," Anon said.

He walked around the old hospital and tried to find a way out of there. As he walked, he thought back to his "death" and how weird his current situation was.

"I don't get what's going on here. I got shot by some shithead at Comic-Con, I 'died', and I woke up in some abandoned kids' hospital, and I'm wearing an actual springlock suit. This is crazy," Anon said before thinking about something. "I want to take this suit off, but I wouldn't know how to take this thing off safely. I may need to ask someone for help."

Anon continued through the old hospital to find a way out. When he neared one of the operating rooms, he smelled something metallic in the air.

"Is that... blood?" Anon asked. He opened the door to the room and saw a sight he didn't want to see.

It was a horrible sight. A mutilated body lay on one of the operating tables, with blood and bits of organs strewn everywhere. As Anon continued to look at the body with shock, he noticed that the body itself wasn't human. What lay on the table was the body of a little blue... Pegasus. This was the weirdest thing he'd ever seen in his entire life.

"What the hell is going on here?!" he shouted.

Anon looked to the ground and saw what must have been the murder weapon. A bloodied kitchen knife lay just a few feet away from the table holding the body. He walked over to the knife and picked it up. He didn't have to worry about leaving fingerprints with his suits finger, so he held the knife easily.

"Better get this to the police," Anon said before leaving the room.

As Anon left the room, he heard the sound of movement down the hall. Anon turned towards the sound of the movement with interest.

"That must be the killer! I've gotta stop them!" Anon thought before running off towards the sound.

As Anon ran, he started to notice that the sounds were coming towards him, not away from him. The sounds grew closer and closer until he saw what he heard as he rounded a corner in the hallway. And it only made his already weird day even weirder.

Standing before Anon was a group of... armored ponies that only came up to his stomach. There were normal ones, but their were also Unicorns and Pegasus ponies. They were wearing armor and brandishing weapons and glaring at him with fury. Anon stood before them and saw the mob part for two ponies that had Anon stupefied.

One of them had rainbow hair, a horn, wings, and white fur with gold adornments while the other one had horns and wings, but was a dark blue. They were taller than the others with the white one's head coming up to Anon's shoulders. Both of these ponies were glaring at Anon fiercely.

"We've finally found you, wretch!" the white one yelled at him.

Anon looked down and saw that he was still holding the bloody knife. Realizing what was going on, and ignoring the fact that these ponies are talking, he dropped the knife to the floor and held up his hands.

"Wait! Wait! I know how this looks! But it's not what you--!" Anon said before being cut off by the shorter one.

"Don't try to lie to us, monster! We know you're the one that's been killing children around Canterlot!" the smaller one said. "We've caught you with the weapon used at each murder!"

"Look, this all just a big misunderstanding! I just found this knife where there was another body in one of the operating rooms!" Anon said. "I swear, I didn't do anyt--!"

Once again, Anon was cut off, only this time it was because of the fact that a strange beam of light struck him in the shoulder, knocking him back a few steps. He looked to the white one in shock as her horn was glowing. The ponies continued to glare at Anon. Fearing for his life, he began to cry as he tried to plead his case.

"Please... I didn't kill anybody! I swear I'm not a murderer!" he pleaded with a cracking voice. "I didn't do anything!"

This time, it was the shorter one that fired a magic beam at Anon. This shot was stronger than the first one, sending him back several feet down the hall. Seeing that these ponies weren't going to listen to him, Anon got up and tried to run away from the ponies. He could hear them chasing after him until he reached the doors to a large operating theater. He ran down the pews and picked up a few chairs to defend himself from the advancing ponies.

The armored ones tried to attack him first, but Anon was swinging the chairs at them. He knocked away a few of them easily, but some of the other ones were keeping their distance from him. He eventually saw the two bigger ones approach with glowing horns. Panting and afraid, he threw one of the chairs at them, only for them to deflect the thing. He pointed the other chair at them threateningly.

"Stay away from me! I didn't do anything!" Anon said.

"Your dedication to this lie is astounding, murderer," the white one said with venom. "Accept your punishment!"

The white one fired a beam of magic at Anon again. He was sent flying back down the stairs until he came crashing down on the bottom of the theater. Anon got up to try to fight them off again, but then he heard the metallic components of his suit start to creak and strain. With wide eyes, Anon realized what this meant.

"No! What have you done?!" he shouted to the gathered ponies.

In an instant, a cascade of sharp searing pain shot through Anon's body as the springlocks failed and snapped closed around him. The springlocks in the head came loose and clamped around his head and he felt his eyeballs get crushed as the mask's silver globes were forced into his sockets. Anon felt his cheeks split and his teeth crack as the mouth segments swung out to meet each other inside his jaw. Two metal beams sprang out from either side, piercing his temples. At the same time, several large metal plates began crushing his head from all sides.

Anon tried to yell, but he was already gargling his own blood, which spilled from his mouth and began trickling throughout the suit. More metallic clunks echoed around the room as the suit experienced a chain reaction of multiple springlock failures. Anon stood there, jerking in places as multiple spikes and cogs began shooting through his soft tissues. He could feel metal probes forcing spinal segments through his body. He lost feeling below the waist, but the metal legs held him firm as his spinal cord was severed. He tried to scream again, but the air erupted from the holes in his chest, followed by a red mist from his pierced lungs. Another clunk echoed throughout the room as the hard plastic parts were driven through the holes in his body. The tears in his abdomen finally met as one and his organs fell out into the suit. A final springlock went into his crotch as his stomach acid spilled out all over it and his groin was skewered. With every lock now closed, Anon maneuvered himself into a sitting position with the skewered man laying his back against the wall, the mouth slightly open and twitching in a painful fashion.

Anon could not move, he could not speak, and he could not scream. All he could do was feel the pain and the life slowly draining from him and the shock setting in. This would be a slow death, a painful death that he didn't deserve. He began to feel cold and everything getting heavy. Death would hopefully end his pain.

"What do we do with him now, Your Majesty?" one of the armored ponies asked the white one.

The white one and the blue one glared down at the gasping and twitching Anon with cold stares. After a minute, the white one responded with ice in her voice.

"He's dying and he can't go anywhere, so we're going to leave him here to rot," she said coldly. "We'll collect the child's body and leave this place!"

That was it. They were going to leave Anon, an innocent man, to suffer and die like this when he did nothing wrong. A cruel joke from the universe, it seemed. Despair suddenly became replaced with hatred and rage, hot and fierce. Anon raised his shaking head at the ponies.

"I... HATE YOU!! I'll make you pay for this!!" he thought-shouted to them. "You hear me?! I'll make you pay!!"

His whimpered cries of hatred and vengeance were ignored as the guards closed the doors to the operating theater. Anon continued to glare at the door as he felt himself slipping into death again. But he swore that he would get his revenge on those ponies.

"I'll be back," Anon whispered to himself. "I always come back."

Anon finally died for the second time.