• Published 16th Sep 2023
  • 262 Views, 0 Comments

Power Display - Futters2468



Grogar plans unleashing his darkness, however somepony from his past appearing, complicates things

  • ...
 0
 262

Chapter four: our little secret

The Student six did what they always did when a major Event was coming up hang out in their clubhouse.

Yono and sandbar were practicing a few dance moves for the grand galloping Gala. Or painting twilight in differing gowns

Smoulder and Qcellus were talking about the many expectations Ponys had for their respective species. Sharing their respective anxietys, laughing over the many ridicoulus Statements about dragons or changelings written in a few textbooks and helping Qcellus over her fears left by chrysalis.

Gallus was trying to answer all the questions Silverstream had about the Gala. Maybe he overstated a few answers, but he was still truthfull like Professor Applejack wanted.

Nocreature realized that they were being watched by non other than the tree of harmony herself, seeing the children find comfort in her roots filled her heart with Joy. She needed this after last nights news of grogars return seeing his face suddenly Pop up almost gave her a heart attack and she almost had a second after realizing what her dream foretold.

Watching those little ones having fun just playing around, reminded her of her childhood. The spirit used to be just an poor orphaned earth Pony with nothing to call her own, until she meet... him, he called himself the first emperor of Equestria. She never knew why he had taken her to his castle to teach her the Art of potions and magical artifacts. She should've had a beautiful life, but grogar always was cruel to her only complaining, never rewarding her if she did something good, no wonder she took the first chance she got to go out, finding New friends on the way wanting to find a peacful solution for grogars rain of terror.

She really tried helping everycreature including him to be able to live happy. After his Bell was hidden she extended him her hoof full of hope ready to forgive. And what did he do? He used the last of his magic to get rid of her and her friends turning them into the elements of harmony, while she got the role of the spirit of harmony.

If the spirit could she would kill him right now, but her adoptive father had created his own legion of doom. Three creatures that He surely would be willing to sacrifice if it meant saving himself. Harmony would never let anycreature get hurt just because of a centuries old fight, especially if one of those creatures is still in her formative years. No she had to work smarter.

"Hello old friend!" A Zebra approached her.

"Hello to you to zecora i was just watching the children play"

"This seems to have become a trend"

"Yes i've just been stressed a lot lately" zecora sat down next to her, being one of the few creatures to see her and the only one to be able to see her without needing permission.

"Do not worry dear i made some cookies here"

"You know i can't eat, right?"

"Excuse me gusty i'm getting a little rusty"

"Please just call me harmony, anyway did you Set up the shield to keep grogar out?"

"He will look like a fool, against our tool"

"Great! And don't forget not a word of this to anypony else this is our little secret" zecora nodded. They both watched the Kids, on the horizon a yellow shield rose up protecting the forest and everything that came after. It really was ironic that a spell designed by grogar, ended up being able to keep him out. The spirit just wished that she could laugh about that more.