• Published 16th Sep 2023
  • 262 Views, 0 Comments

Power Display - Futters2468



Grogar plans unleashing his darkness, however somepony from his past appearing, complicates things

  • ...
 0
 262

Chapter eleven: special announcments

"FIrst of all Sandbar, Yona, Smoulder, Silverstream, Gallus and Ocellus would you please come here" Harmony waved the students towards her, who all were collectively confused why the spirit was posing as their principal. Still they stepped towards her. "You six almost caused a whole war just because you wanted to stay friends, you saved your school from falling apart two whole times, you stopped cozy eventough the whole student body was against you. All of you helped rebuild the Tree of Harmony when even i gave up hope, because of that i think you deserve to be celebrated. Everycreature! Please bow down to the new generation of Heroes" They watched as thousands of heads reached for the ground, even the heads of their very own rulers.

"But they aren't the only ones who deserve recognition. The Pillars for example planted the Tree with their bare hands, defeated the decieful sirens and sacrificed themself in their fight with the pony of shadows, eventough knowing now that it was all a misunderstanding does make the whole thing seem dumb, it's the principle that counts. So all of you come on stage, let's pay respect to our elders" The pillars came on stage. Altough Starswirl did look a bit emberassed at remembering the whole pony of shadows situation, the feeling of beinghonoered dominated the group, as the guest bowed down a second time. "I aso mean you Stygian come here" Stygian looked around anxious, but the reassuring expressions of his old friends made him decide to join them.

"Next i would like to thank my Teacher Celestia and her sister Luna. Both of them ruled over Equestria since centuries. They defeated Discord, Sombra and stayed strong even if one of them had to banish the other. Celestia taught me so much and helped trough my many nervous breakdowns over the years and luna you were able to conquer you're guilt from you're previous terrible actions and i respect you for that so much. Equestria please give your previous kind rulers one final bow" Celestias eyes started to tear up, so did Lunas.

"Now Discord" The draquencus was clearly caught off guard by his name being called. He pointed his talon to his chest.

"Me?"

"Yes you, i know we never really looked eye to eye, but i truly appreciate you, even if i don't say it has much as i should, you are still a loyal, kind, chaotic and hilarious friend that i'm glad to have met. I hope you will continue to delight us with you're chaos for years to come. This bow is for you my friend" Discord summoned himself a box of tissues just to be safe.

"Starlight, my faithful protege and future headmare. Our friendship didn't really have a great start, yet i truly am happy to have met you. You saved us from Queen Chrysalis hands, saved my nieces chrystalling and helped me so much with the school, i've never been so proud in my life. Once upon a time ponies bowed down to you because they didn't have a choice, now they will bow down to you because they want it" Starlight felt herself be filled with unmeasurable amounts of happiness.

"And spike. If you really thougt i wouldn't thank the best assistant in Equestria, you thougt wrong. You were with me from the start, sended important letters between me and my friends, taught me how important it is to relax sometimes and you were the one who i could always count on. You really earnt yourself the Title of Spike the brave and glorious" In a second Spike was hugging Harmonys body, mistaking it for his older sisters. "Okay, okay you can let go now. We wouldn't want me suffacating before i get a chance to rule"

"Oh sorry twilight" Those words hurt.

"Next i could not express my true greatfullness if i didn't mention my five best friends. Applejack, Rainbowdash, Rarity, Pinkie pie, Fluttershy join me" the five mares stood next to the Tree who gave them there powers.

"Applejack you are the most hardworking pony i know. You were always ready to get your hooves dirty and whenever one of us was being a little bit dramatic you were the one ready to give us the harsh truth. No matter what you always remained level headed" Applejack pressed her hat to her chest.

"Rainbow Dash you are probably faster than lightning. Your always a reliable allie and even at your lowest points you always manage to pull trough and show us all that you are indeed the Element of Loyalty" Rainbow ried her hardest to keep up her tough girl act, but the Tears just kept coming.

"Rarity you're fashion Talent has been shown to me so many times. And i can tell how passionate you are about your fashion business and i hope you will continue to grow succesfull" Rarity gracefully wiped away her tears.

"Pinkie pie when i first came to Ponyviell, you made quite an... impression, but i came to like you a lot, no matter how crazy you seem, you still are one valuable friend, that i would hate to lose. I look forward to a wonderful coronation after party" The only reason Pinkie didn't let go of all her tears that build up in her eyes, was that she would probably be able to flood the whole room.

"And last but defiently not least Fluttershy. You might seem like just a timid pony, but i've learned over the years that you're much braver than you think you are.You tamed a dragon, a draquonecus, a manticore, you had a staring contest with a hecatree and you managed to conquer you're fear if you're friends depended on it" Fluttershy smiled.

"Creatures of Equestria listen to me. I your future ruler want to now make a promise. I swear by everything i own i will do my best to protect you from any danger that might arise and even if i should die in the process" Loud cheering erupted from the crowd. Harmony could hear the sounds of clapping from twilights friends. She really wished Twilight could have said those things instead of her.