• Published 16th Sep 2023
  • 262 Views, 0 Comments

Power Display - Futters2468



Grogar plans unleashing his darkness, however somepony from his past appearing, complicates things

  • ...
 0
 262

Chapter two: Grogars Bell

"Can you believe that filly? Did she honestly think she could destroy one of my most priceless possesions and not get punished for it! This Generation has no respect for it's elders!" The blue ramp was talking to his Bell in the makeshift living room, thankfully his Idiots of henchmanns were not good at hiding things. It was comedically easy to get his Bell back.

"Don't you think you might have been to harsch on her?" The Bell talked in an ominous voice sounding like an old record Player.

"If i don't punish her she will never know who to follow!"

"She's just a filly Grogar!"

"You were just a filly..." He realized what he was doing talking to an inanimate object with a stolen voice.

"You know i'm not really-"

"I know you just sound so much alike"

"That's hardly my fault you gave me her voice, why?"

"I have no idea i was really sad and nostalgic when i did it"

"Can't you just give me a new one then?"

"No, i like this current voice a lot just forget to separate you two" the ramp avoided eye contact with his Bell at all costs. Being neither sad nor emberrased rather resentful.

"So what's the plan?" The artifact may not have been a living being, but still knew the basics of social interactions and when to change the subject.

"I am so glad you asked you see those three will do the work for us! Separating the different races weakening the harmony of the Lands, causing the windigos to come back, who only i can get rid of! Forcing them to submit to me or else..."

"And what about the elements of harmony, the princesses, discord and your legion of doom?"

"All very good questions deserving answers i can provide. We need to take out all known users of the rainbow Power or we're so good as dead good Thing they care about eachother so much. Take one of the pillars as hostage, do the same with the students doesn't matter who. The mane six however need more care they are going to be taken care of first! And i know exactly how we can do it. First we need to have that yellow Pegasus under control and poof discord is out of the question, for that southern accent earth pony i can probably take her family prisoners, for the white unicorn i would take her sister, that wonderbolt and the flightless Pegasus filly are quite close, we should also use the Baby dragon for the future ruler and the element of laughter won't crack a joke if we got her beloved sisters in control!" Grogar laughed.

Even the Bell could feel the slightest hint of fear whenever he did that. "The princesses are pretty easy from what you told me before and the three villains?"

"Those fools haven't realized what has befallen them friendship! The Thing they so despise will be their doom, how fitting. I just got to get one under my control, forcing the others to coupperate or see their companion die!"

"I think you lost me back there"

"The grand galloping Gala is coming up three days before the big Day the perfect time to cause Chaos don't you think?" The Bell knew what was going to happen, it started to panick innerly.

"Please don't do this! It's too risky!"

"it will be worth it you will see now i must go i'm tired and need my beauty sleep, Goodnight!" Before the artifact could say another Word he deactivated it and went up the stairs trying his best to sleep, thinking with pure excitment what was going to happen the next day wanting Luna too finish her shift quicker. In the end he managed to sleep for a few hours, waking up just in time to write a letter and start spreading mischief.