• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 499 Views, 8 Comments

Alwas Appreciate What is Right in Front of You - coolpony01



A child by the name of Spike has always cared about his caretaker Twilight Sparkle and they've always been close in Ponville. But when she became a princess everything changed she became more demanding and Spike is going to go on a journey of self di

  • ...
6
 8
 499

Ch 8 My Tenth Birthday

Today is my tenth birthday and I have to work the entire day. I am going to make sure that all my work is perfect because if I mess up Twilight will get mad. I figured if all my work is good Twilight won’t be made and may even give me a reward for being a good dragon.

I just finished cleaning the bathrooms and checked them to make sure they were properly done. I then mopped the hallways and made sure they were properly cleaned as well. I then sent out messages to the nobles and some to government officials. After I was done with that, I dusted the library and organized the books. Twilight always loves having her books organized. She's been that way since she was a filly.

The time was 5.55PM. When I was done, and I headed to the dining room for dinner I had a hay sandwich. It was decent enough.

Afterwards I went back to work and vacuumed the bedrooms and guest rooms.

After I was done with all that it was 8:30PM. I was done with my list of chores for the day, so I went to my room.
When I got there, I found some presents. There was a Power Ponies comic that Pinkie Pie gave me. Apple Jack gave me a slice of Granny Smith’s apple pie which is the best. Rainbow Dash gave me a Spitfire Wonderbolts Plushie. Fluttershy got me a cute stuffed animal bear. And Rarity gave me a Jem which I will never eat. It means too much to me. I smiled. I am lucky to have such amazing friends who care about me.