• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 499 Views, 8 Comments

Alwas Appreciate What is Right in Front of You - coolpony01



A child by the name of Spike has always cared about his caretaker Twilight Sparkle and they've always been close in Ponville. But when she became a princess everything changed she became more demanding and Spike is going to go on a journey of self di

  • ...
6
 8
 499

Ch 19 Hanging out With Friends

It is October 20 2006 all my homework is done and so I decided to hang out with my friends. Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Bella. They are really great people to hang out with it. I am now twelve years old after all. I am old enough to go to the park with my friends and we can trust most everyone in Ponyville.

“Hey girls.” I said with a genuine smile.

“Hey Spike.” Apple Bloom said with a genuine smile.

“So how are you guys doing?” I asked optimistically.

“Great Rainbow Dash is giving me tips on coming up with my own Scooter tricks.” Scootaloo said.

“And Rarity’s giving me advice on the decor I may have when I start to have concerts.” Sweetie Belle said.

“My cousin Braburn and his coltfriend Caramel Visited.” Apple Bloom said.

“My mom and dad visited me. It was nice.” Bella said pleasantly.

“So how have y'all been doing.” Apple Bloom asked.

“Great, I got to hang out with my cousin Light Breeze. She's the best.” I said.

We then played a game of cops and robbers on the playground. It was really fun.

We then decided to take a walk around the lake. There are still some ducks here but they will migrate south soon. It was nice being able to see the lake. It was pleasant to see all the ducks and geese as well as an occasional frog or two.

“You know Spike, I'm glad we met.” Sweetie Belle said with a warm smile.

“Yeah I’m glad we met Sweetie Belle too.” I said with pleasantness.