• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 499 Views, 8 Comments

Alwas Appreciate What is Right in Front of You - coolpony01



A child by the name of Spike has always cared about his caretaker Twilight Sparkle and they've always been close in Ponville. But when she became a princess everything changed she became more demanding and Spike is going to go on a journey of self di

  • ...
6
 8
 499

Ch 20 the Hearts Warming Dance

It is December 4, 2006, and tonight is the Hearts Warming Dance. My mom bought ne a black suit with fancy black shoes. When I entered the room, I saw that Apple Bloom was wearing a light pink dress, Scootaloo was wearing a purple dress and her mane and tail were beautifully curled, Bella was wearing a dark green dance, and Sweetie Belle oh Sweetie Belle she had a beautifully curled mane and tail, and a beautiful dark green dress Rarity made it for her I’m not surprised. Her make up also looks amazing.

When we got inside we saw several Heart’s Warming themed decorations their were red and green balloons as well as green and yellow streamers. Many fillies and colts were dancing to the music it was good music. We began to dance and have a good time.

“Great party.” I spoke.

“I agree.” Scootaloo said.

Later on we got tired and went to sit down for some punch and a cupcake. “ I can’t believe you were actually welcomed to this dance.” We turned our heads when we heard Blizzard.

“I bet you’d burn thus place down dragon.” Thunder Strom spoke. I narrowed my eyes at that.

“And you’re gonna steal the love of everyone here changeling.” Blizzard spoke using the word changeling as an insult.

“Oh for crying out loud we don’t feed off love you jacks.” Bella said.

“Oh and you think we’re gonna forget about what happened in Canterlot.” He responded. She just narrowed her eyes knowing she wasn’t responsible for that none of the changelings in Congo are.

“Just what I thought beasts.” They then left and we just stood there annoyed.

“Those jerks.” Scootaloo said.

“It’s alright they aren’t the only bad apples in the bunch Spike and I can handle it.” Bella said.

“It’s true.” I said.

We then went back to dancing the beat was lit and so was this party I can’t wait to tell mom how fun this was.