• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 499 Views, 8 Comments

Alwas Appreciate What is Right in Front of You - coolpony01



A child by the name of Spike has always cared about his caretaker Twilight Sparkle and they've always been close in Ponville. But when she became a princess everything changed she became more demanding and Spike is going to go on a journey of self di

  • ...
6
 8
 499

Ch 15 The Hospital

It is the morning I’m in Ponyville Hospital I’ll be staying here for a week. Most of my injuries will be healed in 3 days but some will take a bit longer to heal. I saw an earth pony with a brown coat, a dark brown mane and tail, blue yes and he had a white coat on.

“Good morning Spike how are you feeling today?” He asked.

“It still hurts but it could be worse.” I responded in reassurance.

“Don’t worry she won’t ever be able to hurt you again now let’s go apply some cream on your bruises.” He said.

“This will help to make sure that you’re injuries heal properly.” The doctor spoke.

I was given breakfast which I openly admit was digusting but it was healthy and would ensure that my energy comes back.

At 1pm. I saw five ponies walk in it was Pinkie Pie Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity. They gave me a basket with a teddy bear, a get well soon card, and to my delight a chocolate bar.

“How ya feeling Spike.” Applejack asked.

“It hurts but I feel better now that you visited.” I said in appreciation for their visit.

“How long has Twilight been treated you like this.” Rainbow Dash said in some anger.

“Rainbow Dash now’s not the time.” Fluttershy objected.

“It’s alright I’m ready to talk not long after Twilight became a princess I noticed that she started to give me way too many chores. She also stopped homeschooling me and spending time with me. She eventually started to slap me when I made a mistake but I was too afraid to say anything and then this happened.” I spoke.

“How dare she treat you this way.” Fluttershy said in anger I didn’t recognize from her.

“The guards are probably going to get in trouble because they knew but they did nothing because they’re a bunch of racists.” I said in disdain.

“Okay that’s just wrong.” Fluttershy said in disgust.

“Hey at least Twilight ain’t gonna hurt you again.” Applejack said in reassurance. They later on left but it was nice to see friendly faces. I don’t see that very often but that is about to change because I am finally free to just be myself.