• Published 29th Jun 2023
  • 799 Views, 56 Comments

My Little Pony: Film is Magic (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) - MLPstories101



Twilight and her friends decide that they wanna go on another adventure, this time they decide to choose a film at random and go in it, they meet up with a whole bunch of people there, especially toons like them!

  • ...
5
 56
 799

Web of Song/An Evil Plan

-Twilight’s Castle-


You guys know the portal that Twilight has to get to the human world? Well I do. The portal started to spark and out came 3 girls now ponies. They then looked around a little bit confused.

“What is this place?” A cyan pony said. An orange pony, presumably the leader, had enough of her questions.

“I don’t know where we are Sonata. Don’t ask anymore questions.” The orange pony said.

“So what are we gonna do? Stir up some trouble and feed off the negative energy of the ponies here? Some plan Adagio.” A purple pony said, presumably the cocky one.

“No Aria. It won’t be the same as the times before.” Adagio said. They then walked around the room before noticing a strange device in the middle of the room. They then got another look at it from the backside and Adagio knew what this was.

“Well, I didn’t know that a TV came to Equestria, wanna watch a show girls?”

“Sure, Dagi, let’s watch one.” Aria said. Sonata then turned on the TV before a vortex came out of it. They all then got sucked into the TV screaming.


-???-


A man with a black fedora and presumably all black was walking up and down the hallway figuring out what to do. 5 toons that are his weasels, all noticed this and decided to ask what was happening.

“What’s wrong judge? Got something on your mind?” The leader said.

“No Smarty, I’m just figuring out what we should do today.” The judge said. They then noticed a portal open up spitting out 3 other toons. The Judge noticed and decided to do something about it.

“Oi, what are you 3 doing here?” The Judge said. Adagio then noticed his attire and got a bit of an interesting look on her face.

“Oh sorry about that, allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Adagio Dazzle, and these are my two sisters: Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk.” Adagio said introducing her and her sisters.

“My name’s Judge Doom, and these are my weasel henchmen: Psycho, Greasy, Wheezy, Stupid, and Smarty.” He said introducing himself and his henchmen. Sonata then got a bit of a remorseful look on her face.

“Why name them that? That’s just heartbreaking.” Sonata said.

“I didn’t name them that, they were already their names when I met them.” Judge Doom said. Adagio noticed a poster that said “All Toons must perish.

“Hey Mr. Doom, what’s that poster for?” Adagio asked. Judge Doom then turned around and told her.

“I don’t like Toons. They always get in the way of my financial business.” Doom said. Adagio then got interested.

“Hey Doom. We can work for you for a while. We know how to get people to come to us with the power of music. I think it works on Toons as well.” Adagio said.

“Alright, I’ll watch your progress when we catch a toon. If you do well, you’re in the crew. If you do bad, then you leave and I never see your faces again, got it?” Doom said. The Dazzlings all nodded in agreement. Eddie and the girls are still on the case about Jessica Rabbit’s cheating problem.


Find out more in Chapter 6.