• Published 29th Jun 2023
  • 799 Views, 56 Comments

My Little Pony: Film is Magic (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) - MLPstories101



Twilight and her friends decide that they wanna go on another adventure, this time they decide to choose a film at random and go in it, they meet up with a whole bunch of people there, especially toons like them!

  • ...
5
 56
 799

A Joyful Time in Equestria/A Baby’s Cartoon

Author's Note:

No, the films won't be going in order. Instead, they'll be chosen at random. Why? BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT THAT'S WHY!!!!!!

-Equestria-

The sun shone bright above the wonderful land of Equestria, everyone was doing they're daily routine, mainly baking, playing, talking, or just random stuff ponies do. The Cutie-Mark Crusaders are about to try a new trick to get their cutie-marks, until a familiar farm pony scolded them for trying the trick.

"What the hay do you youngin's think yer doin'?" Applejack asked, the crusaders were startled by this and they all decided to tell her.

"we're trying to get our cutie-marks in rocket science!" Scootaloo said.

"Well you could get badly hurt you hear? Now put all this away before I tell your sisters, and as for you Applebloom, if you get into something like this again, you'll be grounded for a year. You understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Applebloom said nervously. They all then tidied up the stuff and went to their clubhouse.

"Well girls, what are we gonna do now? We can't try rocket science because it's too dangerous, so what are we gonna do now?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Ah have no idea." Applebloom answered. They then went to Twilight's castle to ask her how they can get their cutie-marks.

When they arrived at the castle, they walked around, trying to find the library because that's where Twilight was usually at most of the time. When they got to the room, they saw Twilight reading one of her books as usual. They got a glimpse of the cover and it said "The Apple Experiment" by Grimdark Tales. Twilight then heard the girls behind her and greeted them.

“Hi girls, what are you doing here?” Twilight asked.

“We’re here to see if you got a feather and some ink and paper, we decided to get our cutie-marks as book artists.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Yeah, CUTIE-MARK CRUSADER BOOK AUTHORS!!!!” They all yelled in unison.

“Well that great girls! I might find some for ya-“ just when Twilight was about to finish her sentence, her cutie-mark started to glow. Then the rest of her friends burst through the door and went towards Twilight’s library.

“Hey Twi!” Rainbow Dash said, her cutie-mark glowing as well. Twilight then gave a nod indicating a greeting. She then went to the cutie-map to find out where they have all been sent. The crusaders decided it was none of their business and left the castle.

The ponies then went to the cutie-map but realized none of their cutie-marks were calling them there.


-RK Maroon Studios-


“CUT!!” A man said loudly, presumably the director.

“Alright that’s the shot.” Another man called out, presumably a cameraman.

“CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT!!!”

“What the hell was wrong with that take?!” A baby called out.

“Nothing with you Baby Herman, you were great, you were perfect, you were better than perfect! It’s Roger, he keeps blowing his lines.” The director said, Roger was sitting in the fridge his mind broken at this point from it dropping on his head 23 times.

“Roger, what is this?”

“Tweeting birds..” Roger says all ditzy.

“Tweeting birds? Roger read the script, look what it says, it says ‘Rabbit gets clumped, rabbit sees stars.’ Not birds, STARS!!” The director says angrily, while Baby Herman rambles on about whatever he’s talking about. A sound plays back and the director notices.

“CAN WE LOSE THE PLAYBACK PLEASE?! Roger you’re killing me, KILLING ME!!”

“FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ROGER, HOW THE HELL MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS DAMN SCENE?!” Baby Herman says angrily.

“RAOUL!! I’LL BE IN MY TRAILER, TAKING A NAP!!!!” Baby Herman shouts before bumping into a lady.

“Scuse me toots.”

“My stomach can’t take this, this set is a mess-CEAN THIS SETUP, Get him out of there or seal him up in it, Lose the lights, SAY LUNCH!!” Raoul orders everyone.

“LUNCH!!!!!” A man calls out.

“THAT’S LUNCH WE’RE ON A HALF!!!” Raoul says while a bell rings in the background indicating lunch.

“P-Please Raoul, I can give you stars!” Roger pleaded running after him. “Just drop the refrigerator in my head one more time!” Roger said grabbing the jacket Raoul was holding.

“Roger I dropped it on your head 23 times already.” Raoul said making the rabbit lose his grip on the jacket.

“I can take it don’t worry about me!!”

“I’m not worried about you, I’m worried about the REFRIGERATOR!!”

“I can give you stars, LOOK!!” Roger said grabbing a pan and bashing it against his head.

“LOOK!!!!” He then proceeded to run after Raoul hitting his head repeatedly while chatting went on in the trailer they were in.

“Toons.” A grumpy detective scoffed before taking a drink.


-Twilight’s Room-


Twilight then found where the cutie-marks were calling them. It was from the TV.

“Why is the TV calling us and not the map?” Rarity asked. Twilight then proceeded to turn it on.

“Which film should we do next girls?” Twilight asked. Spike then proceeded to go to the next film, the film being “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?” Twilight then clicked on the film and the portal opened up again. This time it didn’t suck them in, but opened so they can enter at free will.

“Well, you girl ready?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah! Let’s do this!” Rainbow said excitedly. They then proceeded to jump through, not knowing that everything will be different from the other side.