• Published 29th Jun 2023
  • 799 Views, 56 Comments

My Little Pony: Film is Magic (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) - MLPstories101



Twilight and her friends decide that they wanna go on another adventure, this time they decide to choose a film at random and go in it, they meet up with a whole bunch of people there, especially toons like them!

  • ...
5
 56
 799

Hollywood

-Outside-


Twilight and her friends (minus Rainbow Dash because she’s dead) followed Eddie out the door down the steps past a walking bird. They then saw a girl running up the steps along with a frog with a TopHat. Twilight was gonna say something to her but decided not to. They then saw brooms with brooms sweeping up some garbage.

“Now I see what you mean by this world being filled with cartoons.” Twilight whispered to Eddie.

“Yeah. I done even know how they all got out of their respective cartoons.” Eddie said. A duck on a bicycle came out and started riding across the street with a fish in its mouth and it’s eyes looking like it was hypnotized. A hippo then came from atop the stairs and started to go down them. The duck then crashed which caused the hippo and the girls to gasp. Eddie was unfazed tho.

“Oh, excuse me.” The hippo said. Eddie then walked down and the girls followed suit. The duck crashed into a bunch of mail and has a bag over its eyes and it seemed like he was trying to pick up the mail.

“That duck acts a lot like Derpy at home.” Pinkie Pie said.

“Who’s Derpy?” Eddie asked,

“We’ll tell you later.” Twilight said. 3 cows were checking themselves out. One was reading a book, one was putting on lipstick, and the other was eating a piece of paper. Another cow had an expression that told everyone it was done with their shenanigans. As they were walking around, more cartoon animals were just going by their daily life then a guy with a light was walking towards the cows. The hippo then sat on the bench but it broke and it caused the guy next to her to fly into the sky screaming. The girls and Eddie looked up and saw him flying and he landed in a dumpster.

“I hope that guys ok.” Fluttershy said worried. A guy was trying to help the hippo up but was unsure of what to do. They then looked down to see a bunch of utensils and pitchforks walking along the road and going where every they were going. The man helped the hippo up and the hippo thanked him. We then see a red bud going somewhere named Sunset Blvd. Eddie and the girls ran towards the bus and almost got hit by a car. The other passengers went into the car and Eddie showed the guy his check which the man didn’t take too fondly.

“What do I look like a bank?” The man said before shutting the door in Eddie’s face. The girls saw an empty car and decided to go in it. They left the key in the car and Twilight started it. Eddie however was running towards the back of the bus and sat on the bumper with 3 kids.

“Hey mister, ain’t you gotta car?” One of the boys said to him.

“Who needs a car in LA? We got the best public transportation system in the world.” Eddie answered back. Eddie then jumped off the bus while the girls parked the car they were in and the boys said goodbye to him.

“Thanks for the cigarettes!” He said to the boys. Eddie then walked up some steps while the girls followed suit. A mailman who seemed to know who Eddie was ran towards him.

“Hi Harry.” Eddie said.

“Hi Eddie.” Harry said back. He then handed Eddie the mail.

“Whatcha got for me?”

“The usual bills.” Harry then gave Eddie the bills. They then saw two kids running on the side walk when one of them had a ball in his possession.

“Hey, give me back my ball!” The kid said to the kid he was running after. Twilight then noticed her geode and grabbed the ball with her geode’s magic and handed it to the kid that was chasing him. The kid gave her a thanks and they walked down the steps. Eddie then threw his bills in the trash which Twilight noticed but she decided that fighting over it wasn’t a concern right now. Eddie then ran across the street while the girls followed suit and went into a bar.



Find out more in the next chapter.