• Published 23rd Jun 2023
  • 2,898 Views, 339 Comments

Equestria: World War II - The Unseen



Equestria is transported to Earth right before World War 2 is supposed to begin and an evil entity breaks free of his prison, how will they survive?

  • ...
16
 339
 2,898

Chapter 33

3RD OCTOBER 1939

-------------------------------------------------------------------KOCK, POLAND-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It was now 2:35am over here, and the battle against between SGO Polesie and the German Army was not going well. The first fourteen Panzer IVs, which had been seen at around 11:20am, more than 15 hours earlier, had been successfully destroyed, but then, they had been followed by another thirty tanks, consisting of Panzer IVs, which had taken them by surprise. Already, General Kleeberg was facing heavy losses. Of the 18,000 men of SGO Polesie, consisting of six units, each unit had lost at least ten men. Close to 140 men had died already from SGO Polesie, and 50 people in the town of Kock had also been killed. It had not been in vain, though. They had killed more than 170 German soldiers. They had also taken 50 German soldiers captive.

General Kleeberg let off a command to the two tank battalions, which only had some outdated Renault FT-17 light tanks. These were extremely slow, but since they were small, they were being camouflaged among the trees, and had been able to destroy some of the Panzer IVs earlier. He just hoped they could do so now, as a large number of Panzer IVs were approaching their position. "Tank Battalion Alpha, get ready to fire on those Panzers." said Kleeberg, through the radio.

(basically these but with Polish Army markings)

(quite a few of these)

As the Panzers closed on Tank Battalion Alpha's position, the FT-17s, and the soldiers hidden among the trees began firing at them. The FT-17's 37mm machine guns did a bit of damage, but the large number of anti-tank mines hidden in the area by the Polish soldiers did a lot of damage. Within seconds, five of the Panzers were destroyed, and the others were trying to figure out how this had happened. That was when aerial bombing began. A large number of Stukas had seen the explosions, and instantly recognized what had happened.

Kleeberg was about to warn his Tank Company Alpha of the Stukas, when the ground began shaking, as multiple bombs began to hit the ground, and only static came on the radio. Kleeberg quickly called, "Plisowski! Can you raise Tank Battalion Alpha on your radios?" asked Kleeberg to General Konstanty Plisowski, the commander of Grupa Forteczna Brześć, which Tank Battalion Alpha belonged to.

"Negative, General Kleeberg. Alpha is gone." replied the voice of General Plisowski. That hit Kleeberg hard. There were sixty men in that battalion, and all of them were gone. Kleeberg started to get angry. He quickly ordered another company, "Grupa Drohiczyn Poleski! Kill all the Germans!"

"What, General Kleeberg?" replied Lieutenant Colonel Kazimierz Gorzkowski, the commander of Grupa Drohiczyn Poleski.

"Yes, Gorzkowski, kill all those fucking Germans! I WANT THEM ALL DEAD!" shouted an angry Kleeberg.

"Fine, General!" said Gorzkowski, and Kleeberg could hear a large amount of gunfire, from where Grupa Drohiczyn Poleski was fighting. He could hear multiple gunshots, as the battle raged near the west side of the town. Kleeberg continued fighting. He could hear more gunfire, and some explosions as well, as the battle continued to rage. That was when he got a call on the radio from Flotylla Rzeczna, the inland branch of the Polish Navy operating on the Wieprz river, just a few kilometers south of the town.

"General Kleeberg, we can see some German patrol boats approaching our position. What do we do?" asked the commander of Flotylla Rzeczna. "Do we destroy them?"

"We don't want to lose more men right now, but try and destroy them if you can. If they fire first, you fire back." said Kleeberg.

"Got it, General Kleeberg." replied the commander of Flotylla Rzeczna, as he signed off. Kleeberg sighed, and continued fighting alongside his men. They had lost more than 200 people by now, killed more than 250 German soldiers, and had captured more than 100 German soldiers. That was when Kleeberg realised he could do some interrogation on the captured soldiers. He had been so engrossed in the fight, that he had forgotten that he had taken those people captive. Kleeberg asked his second-in-command, "Where did we keep those fucking scumbags of Germans that we took prisoner?"

"They've been kept near our main FBO, sir. We have been trying to prevent our soldiers from torturing them, so that you have some intact prisoners to interrogate." replied the second-in-command.

"Good. I'm heading there now." said Kleeberg, quickly running to his jeep, which was driven by one of his soldiers. It instantly drove towards the main FBO, which they reached at exactly 4:00am. Kleeberg went into the tent, where the prisoners had been kept. He asked the soldiers who had been kept on guard there, "You didn't do anything to them, did you?"

"No, Sir. We did not. We wanted to, of course, but we resisted the urge to do some rather inhuman things to do the prisoners." replied one of the soldiers.

"Good, because I'm going to be the only one who does such things to those scumbags." said Kleeberg.

"Wait, what, General? You won't let us do anything to them, but you are letting yourself to do it?" asked the astonished soldiers.

"Well, I didn't want to hurt them, but the circumstances force us to. We need information on their military units. Who is the most recent one we captured?" asked Kleeberg.

"Well, we brought him in just around fifteen minutes ago. We've kept him near the right side corner of the tent."

"Thanks. I'll deal with him." said Kleeberg, as he went into the tent. He went to the right side corner, where the German soldier was sitting, his hands tied up. Kleeberg grabbed him roughly by the collar, and hoisted him in the air.

"AAAH! STOP! What do you think you are doing?!" shouted the soldier, in German, which Kleeberg understood rather well.

"Well, my friend, just give me the information I need, which is the strength of your forces, and the units you have, and I'll let you go." said Kleeberg, very calmly, dropping the soldier, who fell with a grunt.

"No! I won't give away the secrets of the mighty German Army, especially to you, a filthy Pole!" shouted the soldier. "I won't let you prevent Hitler from making a new land for the Nazis!"

"So, you refuse to tell me. Maybe this will convince you that it is better for your health if you tell me." said Kleeberg, as he drew a knife from his uniform, and stabbed the soldier in his left thigh. The soldier instantly yelled in pain, as blood began gushing out of the wound. "Want the pain to stop? Tell me." said Kleeberg.

"No, I am not telling you!" shouted the soldier, with a lot of anger and pain in his words.

"Then you can suffer." said Kleeberg, stabbing the man again in the thigh. This time, he also twisted the knife around, causing a lot more damage than the previous stab. The soldier screamed and started crying, and all the other prisoners were watching, horrified at what Kleeberg was doing to their comrade. "Do you want more? I can make it more painful." said Kleeberg, stabbing him again.

"NO! I WILL NOT TELL YOU OUR SECRETS!" shouted the soldier, in a mix of screams and cries.

"Fine then." said Kleeberg, as he held the knife up high, and before the soldier knew it, in a flash, he was missing his right pinkie finger. He screamed again, as the pain reached him, and saw Kleeberg, holding his bloodied severed finger in his hands. "If you don't want me to cut off another of your fingers, just tell me anything about your force right now." said Kleeberg.

"Fine! The rest of Poland has fallen to the Germans, and our friends, the Russians. We've got air support stationed around two hours from this town. We also have a decent number of Panzer IIIs and IVs on their way in as well. That's all I'll tell you!" said the man.

"Thank you very much. Now, I'm done with you. I'll let you rest peacefully." said Kleeberg, as he brutally plunged his knife into the soldier's neck, severing the carotid artery, and spraying blood everywhere, including on Kleeberg himself. Kleeberg dropped the convulsing body of the soldier, who would probably bleed out in a minute or two. As Kleeberg turned to the other shocked soldiers, he told them all, "If you don't want to end up like your comrade here, tell me the strength and units of your forces, and you'll be let go. You understand that?"

All of the soldiers nodded their heads. Kleeberg grinned sadistically, and called some of his soldiers in to interrogate the others. As he much as he hated to be a little sadistic, in this case, he was fine with it, as he hated the Germans, as they had invaded their nation without warning, and killed multiple innocents. They deserved to die. As Kleeberg got ready to interrogate the next soldier, he knew that it was a little inhuman to torture them, but they had imprisoned Polish people for no reason in concentration camps.

He felt it was important to use their enemies' own tactic, to strike back against them. As he got ready, he hoped they would win this battle, and keep a remainder of Poland unoccupied. He just hoped this would work, as he felt this battle was entering its final stretch.