• Published 4th Apr 2023
  • 330 Views, 7 Comments

Equine Impact: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind - DecoGalileo



The dragon who defended Hiersindwir for a millennium finally faces his perturbation. What does freedom really mean, when demanded of you by god?

  • ...
3
 7
 330

Going Upon The Breeze

As Sunset escorted you and I, getitng closer to Hiersindwir, a creature popped up.

"Ah! A storm creature!" I shrieked.

"Quick! Get it!" Sunset said as she charged her arrow and her elemental skills. You summoned your sword and immediately charged at the storm creature, while Sunset puts up a fire, causing your Anemo powers to spread it and injure the alien.

"These monsters have been getting too close to the city recently. My task this time is to clear out their camp." Sunset said as she followed the footprint of the creature, leading it 3 more timberwolves. I just float there, as you and Sunset attacked the creatures. "Get them!" Sunset shouted. "I'll never surrender!"

With one final blow of your tornado, the storm creatures whimpered as they slowly faded into ashes.

"Heh, nothing to it. Though I've gotta say, you surprised me a little with your moves there...Thanks for the backup. How'd it feel?" Sunset said.

"Barely broke a sweat...but those things are tougher than they look." you said.

"Now that you mention it, how is it the timberwolves ended up here?" I said. "These creatures don't seem like the type to set up camp so close to cities like this."

"Exactly. It's more normal for them to be much further out in the wilderness. But because the dragon — Sturmterror — has been around a lot more recently, our orchards have been destroyed and the local market has been affected as well. When the storms hit, we usually end up with at least a few injuries, so the Knights of Günstig have been tied up doing the best they can to defend the area." Sunset explained.

"So these annoying creatures have been getting closer and closer to the city?"

"Exactly. That said, clearing this camp helped make the area a little bit safer. Come with me! A responsible knight must make sure to see you to the city safely."