• Published 4th Apr 2023
  • 329 Views, 7 Comments

Equine Impact: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind - DecoGalileo



The dragon who defended Hiersindwir for a millennium finally faces his perturbation. What does freedom really mean, when demanded of you by god?

  • ...
3
 7
 329

Wanderer’s Trail

"So... what you're trying to say is that you fell here... from another world?"

You and your sibling fell down like meteorites and roam around the world like fireflies.

"But when you wanted to leave, and go on to the next world, your path was blocked by some unknown god?"

Upon exiting, a red star shaped orb formed in front of you. You and your sibling watched in terror as a tall figure came out and stood in front of you both.

"Outlanders, your journey ends here!" the god spoke firmly.

"Who are you?!"

"The sustainer of heavenly principles. The arrogation of mankind ends now!" as she summoned a red-black cube, and begin to fight with you and your sibling. Both pf you summoned your wings and swords. You fly around as a path red-black cubes chase you and your pal around. You continued the battle with the Unknown God, but it is futile. Your sibling's sword was captured into her source and is engulfed by a swarm of red-and-black cubes and condensed into a single cube in the god's hand.

"S/n!" You called out.

You dashed behind the god and attempted to stab her, causing a massive explosion. Thinking you've succeeded, you found an ambush of cubes and the god still alive. You ended up like your sibling as well, slowly getting engulfed by her magic.

"Wait! Don't go! Give my sibling back!" You yelled before you were surrounded completely.

And just like that, the god took away my sibling. Some kind of seal was cast upon me, and I lost my power. So whilst we used to cross and travel from world to world, we are now trapped here.

"How many years ago was it? I don't know...But I intend to find out. After I awoke, I was all alone — right up until I met you two months ago." you said, turning to me.

"Yeah, Deco really owes you for that. Otherwise Deco likely would have drowned... ! So, Deco will do her best to be a great guide!" I said happily.

You and I turned to the view of you surroundings and felt the wind flow from one direction to the other.

"We should head off. Let's get going!" I chanted. I flew around as you follow me. Suddenly, a jiggly water blob popped out out of nowhere. You grabbed your sword and slashed it away. You still managed to see me, next to a big pin-like figure.

It seems to be a Teleport Waypoint. You then followed me, as you find many materials in your area. Lizards, animals, flowers, fruits, and food. You and I ended up in a foot of a small cliff.

"The path ends here — guess we'll just have to climb. Climbing depletes stamina, and depleted stamina takes time to recover!" I said.

You continued to climb the steep cliff. Thankfully, it took you a few seconds to get to the top.

"Okay, let's take the route we planned! We're off to... a Statue of The Seven! Which of The Seven are you looking for exactly?"