• Published 4th Apr 2023
  • 329 Views, 7 Comments

Equine Impact: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind - DecoGalileo



The dragon who defended Hiersindwir for a millennium finally faces his perturbation. What does freedom really mean, when demanded of you by god?

  • ...
3
 7
 329

Unexpected Power

Both you and I looked up at the statue. You walked towards the statue, touched its bottom base. Suddenly, the statue lost its glowing ruby color, to a cyan glow. A young winged woman on top of the statue was holding an orb. The orb glowed as well, as another one formed and went towards you.

You gasped as you looked around your body.

"Ooh! Did you just feel the elements of the world?" I said. "Seems all you had to do was just touch the statue and you got the power of Anemo! As much as they may want it, people in this world can never get a hold of powers as easily as you..."

"I think I know why, it's because..." you said.

"Ah-ha! it's because you're not from this world to begin with."

"This can't be good..."

"It's a bit rude to say that about the power the gods just gave you!" I scolded. "If we keep heading west from here, we'll eventually reach Hiersindwir, the City of Freedom. Hiersindwir is the city of wind, because they worship the God of Anemo. So perhaps, because you got power from the God of Anemo, you can find some clues there. There are also lots of bards there, so perhaps one of them has heard news of your sibling. Let's move then! The elements in this world responded to your prayers and Deco thinks that's a lovely sign."

Suddenly, fiery slimes, called Pyro Slimes, have popped out behind you. You decided to test your powers you just got. Your hand summoned a wind orb and blew the Pyro Slimes to ashes immediately. More popped out, then your power bursted into a tornado and dragged the slimes to the lake, killing them.

"These are the Anemo powers you got from the Statue of the Seven! Aww... Deco's so jealous! Why doesn't Deco get cool fighting powers!?"