• Published 9th Mar 2023
  • 891 Views, 51 Comments

Dueling Yu - Gi- Oh in Equestria. - Dragon Shimmer



A young man is being dead due to the accident and go to Equestria.

  • ...
13
 51
 891

Another day in school

Sweetie Belle rolls around while sleeping. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blows into her face, causing the white filly to wake up. Seeing the white clouds and blue sky flying through her face, she looks around. Having rubbed her eyes, the white filly returns to sleep. Something shakes hard as the white filly wakes up. Looking down, she sees that she is lying on the black scale with a familiar face.

Sweetie Belle stomps on the scale. "Where did you take me, Red Eyes?"

"To school." Red Eyes turns away. "You slept like death so I have to carry you here."

"I see." Sweetie Belle looks down and sees Ponyville from the high ground. The white filly flips herself. "Ah... I wish I didn't have to return to school."

Red Eyes begin to fly into the school in a hurry. The students and teachers in the school watch as something rushes at them. They start hiding inside. The black dragon brakes herself in the air and lands on the ground as soon as it approaches the ground.

Slowly, Sweetie Belle crawled to the table. The white filly nearly vomits but holds it. Red Eyes shakes her head. "There you go. Thank you for using our service."

"Stop... doing... that again." Sweetie Belle breathes fast. "I thought I'm dead."

Red Eyes transforms into a baby dragon and flies around the filly's head. "Don't worry, you won't be dead."

Sweetie Belle pushes the black dragon away and heads to her class, but many eyes stare at her. The white filly ignores them and sits at the table.

Sweetie Belle doesn't even listen to the lesson in class. All she does is open the magic book and then tries to remember it. Someone coughs next to her. The white filly sees the magenta earth pony mare glaring at her. She asks. "Why didn't you listen to the lesson?"

"Uh.... because..." Sweetie Belle smiles nervously and points at the black dragon. "Umm...That dragon distracted me."

Red Eyes bites her hooves immidiately, make everyone in the class laugh. The mare shakes her head. "Why didn't you change her back into a card?"

"I wish I could." Sweetie Belle picks up the dragon. "This dragon doesn't want to be back."

"It looks like someone needs to train with her monster." The mare smiles. "I want to meet you in the dueling room."

"But..."

"No but."

Cheerilee turns away and continues her work. Sweetie Belle glares at the black dragon. "Evil."

Red Eyes grins. "I can be more than that."

Sweetie Belle huffs and sits down to listen the lesson.


The bell rings and all students move to the dueling room. Sweetie Belle sighs tired as she knows this is not expected to do well. Red Eyes lands on her back and asks. "Which deck are you going to play today?"

"I will play oxygen deck."

"Gotcha." Red Eyes leans on her back. "I will call the dragon gang to bring you back to the card library."

Sweetie Belle is dragging her lazy body into the dueling room. "Fine. I will build a random one, okay?"

When the white filly comes inside the dueling room, there is a road that looks like a racing road but there are no cars or motorcycle on the road. Sweetie Belle feels weird about this.

Cheerilee claps her front hoof and announces. "Everypony, welcome to Turbo Duel. In this lesson, you must choose a monster to ride on. I will tell you about a rule of Turbo Duel. You all have thirty minutes to read." Many teachers give the note to students.

Sweetie Belle reads the note. The duel is simple, each player has 4000 life points and starts with four cards. However, in addition, the players have another skill based on their monster and have to cost something calls Speed Counter to activate the skill. Drawing will give both players two Speed Counters. Normal summon will gain two Speed Counters while Special Summon gain one Speed Counter and can only gain one time. Sweetie Belle is quite curious about this duel.

When the white filly puts the note down, she sees manu dragons staring at her, making the white filly fall down from the chair. Sweetie Belle stands up and finds herself inside the library. "Red Eyes, where are you?"

Sweetie Belle looks around and sees the black dragon behind many dragons. Red Eyes folds her claws. "You should look at your face."

"I'll catch you. How can you bring me here?"

Sweetie Belle takes a book and aims at the black dragon. Red Eyes grins and starts charging at the white filly but they see Applebloom and Scootaloo are looking at them. The duo quicklt stops and goes back to the table.

Applebloom asks. "Are you okay? I saw the dragons take you away when you are reading."

Sweetie Belle points at the dragon. "Uh huh, ask this stupid dragon." Sweetie Belle sighs. "Anyway, have you decide your deck to play?"

Scootaloo shakes her head. "No, but I think you can help me."

"Eh.... I don't know about this Turbo Duel. Each monster have their own skill so... I don't know."

Applebloom smiles. "My monster and Scootaloo have a same thing."

Sweetie Belle doesn't believe that. When Applebloom and Scootaloo show their monster, they are the same. She turns to Red Eyes and asks. "Why?"

"I don't know." Red Eyes lies on the table and taps a book. "Build a deck?"

"No." Sweetie Belle crosses her front hooves. "I want to learn magic."

Applebloom and Scootaloo are shocked when they hears it. Sweetie Belle reads the magic book. They try to persuade the white filly to come back to duel.

The magenta mare is coming to the white filly and asks. "I heard that you used 'Fortune Lady' yesterday, right?"

"Just some random deck I want to play." Sweetie Belle huffs. "It just... boring."

Cheerilee smiles. "You don't have to join this dueling class." Sweetie Belle and others look at the magenta mares. Cheerilee takes a crystal ball. "The duel between you and Salmon Hoof has been recorded inside this ball. When I saw it, I assume that I have nothing to teach you anymore."

"Oh thank, I guess." Sweetie Belle yawns. "Why you think like that?"

"Bet that you know how to Pendulumn Summon." Cheerilee taps her hoof. "And know how it work."

Sweetie Belle turns away and says nothing. Cheerilee nods and leaves the room. Scootaloo and Applebloom just stares at the white filly. The white filly sighs. "Fine. Let me see your deck."


Rarity is working for the customer order. She is sketing her idea to make the cloth. Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupt her. Opening the door, she sees a yellow stallion with brown hair stands in front of her. The stallion also have a scar under his left eyes. Rarity feels a little scare about this stallion but she asks politely. "What can I help for you?"

"Sorry for disturbing." The stallion taps the map. "I just want to see where the school is located. I heard that my cousin is studying here, so I would like to visit him."

"Oh..." Rarity points at the pink building. "You see the pink building have a statue."

"Eh... it's like a bakery."

Rarity looks outside and sees Pinkie Pie is making a statue in front of her bakery. The white unicorn facehoofs and points at the pink building from far away. "You see that pink building. This is the school."

"Thank you so much."

The stallion is heading to the school. When he is walking, he see Salmon Hook is preparing the suitcase to return Manehanttan. Salmon Hook notices him and asks. "What are you doing here, Stargazer?

"I'm just curious who can beat you." The stallion looks at the school. "I'm head to the school."

"A white filly." Salmon Hook walks away. "That's all."

Stargazer nods. When the stallion arrives the school, he is stopped by the blue mare with yellow mane. The blue mane asks. "Stop right there."

"Sorry for disturbing, I just want to visit my cousin"

"Who is your cousin?"

"His mane is Bright Shine."

Mana glares at him and points the staff at the stallion. "I don't believe the word of a stanger, especially a stranger has 'Stardust Dragon'."

The stallion is silenced for a while, then he tries to lie. "You are missing someone." The dark ball is appeared from the staff. The stallion steps back. "Fine. I'm here for the curious. How do you know I have 'Stardust Dragon'?"

Mana lies. "I just guess. Anyway, what is your real purpose?"

"Seeing somebody defeat my friend, Salmon Hook." Stargazer gazes at the school. "I heard that she is learning in here."

"Sorry, but if you want to duel with that filly, you have to go."

Stargazer smiles. "It's fine. I will stay here for a while."

The stallion leaves the mare alone. After looking back at the school for a while, he has to leave.