• Published 9th Mar 2023
  • 891 Views, 51 Comments

Dueling Yu - Gi- Oh in Equestria. - Dragon Shimmer



A young man is being dead due to the accident and go to Equestria.

  • ...
13
 51
 891

Hand... Hoof Ripping deck

The fillies and colts leave the room with some teachers. They are lining up. Those who wish to challenge others to duel can do so. Rarity and her friends are standing beside the wall to watch them to duel. The white unicorn looks around and doesn't see her sister. Spike points at himself. "I will find her. Don't worry." Rarity nods and the purple dragon runs inside to find the white filly.

When he walks through the school library, his dragon suddenly appears andflies away. Spike issurprisedd and starts chasing it. When the three-colors scale dragon flies into a corner, Spike stops and breathes heavily. The purple dragon sees Sweetie Belle is sitting in the middle of the dragons while reading a book with a black dragon. Spike looks around and feels nervous. The white filly notices him and asks. "Oh hi Spike, what are you doing here?"

Spike rubs his head. "Well... the duel is starting and you should come there."

Sweetie Belle lies on the table and says, "Eh...Can I lie here, please?"

"No... anyway, how is your deck?"

"I build three decks for different situation." Sweetie Belle leans on the chair and picks up the black dragon. "One for this grumpy dragon, one for... newbies, and one for the "not everyone can have fun' thing."

"Oh... I thought you would only build one deck... like the other

Sweetie Belle waves her front hoof. "Nah. I just want to lie here. Anyway Spike, you have one of the most powerful dragons."

"This one?" Spike shakes his head. "Nah... I can only play with my 'Eclispe dragon', not duel with her."

"Oh, what a shame!" Sweetie Belle stands up. "With a dragon link deck, that dragon will be a nightmare for your opponent."

"Dragon what?"

"Dragon Link." Sweetie Belle tilts her head. "Have you heard about the Link Monster?"

Spike shakes his head. "No, I never heard about Link Monster."

"Wait, what about Albaz?"

"Hmm...'Albaz'... I saw some of the duelists use them." Spike rubs his head. "But link monsters... I've never heard about this kind of monster."

Sweetie Belle facehooves and lies on the table. The filly is hopeless when she can't help Red Eyes be better than this. After a while, Sweetie Belle stands up and follows Spike to the dueling spot.


There are already many duels in progress when the duo enters the dueling room. Sweetie Belle looks around but finds nothing interesting. She looks for Applebloom and Scootaloo.

Spike points at the yellow filly, who duel with a light pink filly with a tiara. Sweetie Belle runs to her and watches her battle. Unlike the pink filly, the yellow filly has only two ponies on the field, whereas the pink filly has many flowers around it.

Sweetie Belle huffs. "Apple Bloom will lose this time."

Spike turns to her. "Why? I see Diamond Tiara's LP is lower than Applebloom."

"Life Points may matter to other decks. But not the Aroma deck. I see Diamond Tiara is already set up her spell and trap. If Applebloom attacks her with that monster, she will be down." Sweetie Belle pats Spike's back. "Watch."

Appleboom draws a card, then commands her monster to attack Diamond Tiara directly. The pink filly smiles. "I activate 'Aroma Gardening'' effect. When you attack me while my LP is lower than you, I can special summon one 'Aroma' monster from my deck."

A big flower appears in Diamond's Tiara's field. The flower is opening and a light red stallion with flower staffs is stepping down to the field. Applebloom is surprised as Diamond Tiara's LP increases. A wind came from a card and destroyed her monsters. Applebloom has to end her turn.

Diamond Tiara draws a card and summons a light blue pegasus, then commands both to attack Applebloom directly. Spike is surprised while Sweetie Belle stands up and smiles. "Told you."

Sweetie Belle and Spike walk towards Applebloom. Applebloom stands up. "Aww... I lost again."

Sweetie Belle looks at Diamond Tiara, who cheers for herself with the silver pony, then she turns back to Applebloom. "Can I see your deck?"

Applebloom gives her the deck. "How is it going Sweetie Belle? I am so worried when you are dragged by your dragon."

"I'm fine. I will get used to it soon." Sweetie Belle gives Applebloom back the deck. "And you build a terrible deck."

"What? Really?"

Sweetie Belle will explain more but a voice comes from behind cut her. "Oh look, the yellow blank flank is lost again." Sweetie turns around and sees that pink pony again. The pink pony points at the white filly. "And you next, Sweetie Belle. I hope you are ready to lose."

Sweetie Belle turns away and ignores her. Diamond Tiara keeps standing in front of her while she sits with Applebloom and fixes her deck. Sweetie Belle sighs. "What?"

"Didn't you hear me? I challenge you to a duel."

Sweetie Belle sighs and stands up. "Fine. I will duel you. But only one duel."


Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara are standing next to each other. Both of them shuffle their decks. The pink filly giggles. "Don't cry when it's over, blank flank."

Sweetie Belle ignores her and shuffles Diamond Tiara's deck, then gives it to her. The pink filly gives back her deck, then they walks to the table. The duo start putting their deck.

As soon as Rarity and her friends see Sweetie Belle, they run to her stage with Scootaloo. The orange pegasus cheers her friend "Get her Sweetie Belle." The blue pegasus with rainbow mane giggles as Scootaloo glares at her. "Not cool Rainbow Dash."

"Yeah. You should be better than that."

"Focus please. We are watching a duel."

Sweetie Belle: 4000 LP

Diamond Tiara: 5000 LP.

Sweetie Bell and Diamond Tiara start drawing four cards. Diamond Tiara smiles. "I will start first. I activate the field spell, 'Aroma Garden'." A garden appears around the pink filly. Diamond Tiara smiles, "then I summon 'Aromagd Jasmine'." A white filly with white mane appears. "Then I activate my garden's effect, I will gain 500 LP and all of my monster gain 500 ATK and DEF when I have 'Aromage' monster on the field."

Diamond Tiara: 5500 LP

Sweetie Belle checks her extra deck. Rarity yells at her. "Focus Sweetie Belle."

Sweetie Belle sighs and puts her extra deck back. Diamond Tiara taps on her card. "When I gain LP, 'Aromage Jasmine' help me draw a card." The pink filly draw a card and grunt. "I activated the continuing spell, 'Aroma Gardening'." The pink filly grins and looks at the white filly.

Sweetie Belle shakes her head. "You are holding bad hands, right? Your 'LP boost α' skill won't save you."

"What!?" Diamond Tiara is shocked, and also the main six. Diamond Tiara grunts. "How dare you! When my LP is higher than yours, I can have extra normal summon, thanks to 'Aromage Jasmine." The pink filly puts the card on her board. "I tributed my monster to summon 'Aromage Bergamot' (2400 ATK/ 1800 DEF). 'Aroma Gardening' will gain me 1000 LP when an aromage is summoned, and 'Aromage Bergamot will increasing 1000 ATK and DEF when I gain LP."

Diamond Tiara: 6500 LP.

A red stallion carrying a staff lands on the stage. The flowers are blooming and the stallion's staff is on fire. Currently, his attack is at 3900 ATK. Rarity is surprised. "How... how can she do that?"

"Uhmm..." the yellow pegasus smiles nervously. "I taught her to do that."

"Fluttershy? Why?" The blue pegasus faces the yellow pegasus. "You should know Diamond Tiara is a terrible filly."

Fluttershy hides her face behind her mane. "Umm... but she bet me yesterday so I have to teach her."

Rarity sighs. "How can my little sister beat that 3900 ATK monster?"

Rarity looks at her little sister in a worried expression. Sweetie Belle draws a card and yawn. "I set three cards on the field and passed."

The stallion staff are not burning anymore. Diamond Tiara laughs and draws a card. "You done, Sweetie Belle. I activate 'Aroma Garden' effect." The garden blooms again and some strange smoke appears The smoke decreases the pink filly's LP when it touches her.

Diamond Tiara: 6000 LP.

Diamond Tiara is shocked. "What.. what's happening? Why is my LP decreasing?"

"Do you like to take your own medicine?" Sweetie Belle asked as she leans on the flipped card. "Check out my continued trap, "Bad Reaction of Simochi', every time you gains LP, it will deal you damage instead."

Diamond grits her teeth. "Fine. 'Aromage Bergamot' will attack you."

The stallion rushes at the filly, but two large statues are standing in his way. Diamond Tiara is surprised. As one of the statues shoots the beam at 'Aroma Gardening', it is destroyed. Sweetie Belle smiles. "The continues trap, Statue of Anguish Pattern (level 7, 0 ATk/ 2500 DEF). It will become a monster when activated, and if I summon a monster(s) from the spell/ trap zone to the monster zone, I can destroy one of your cards on the field."

Diamond Tiara looks down at the field and ends her turn.

The main six is amazed about her dueling. "Impressive." A voice from behind turns the main six around. They see a white stallion with yellow mane and tail are standing and watches Sweetie Belle. He stands with a guard. "Most young duelists will give up when faced with a high ATK monster, but this filly can handle it without trouble."

Rarity's eyes are bright and she removes the paper. "Oh Salmon Hook, please sign this."

"Sure lady." The stallion signs for her and smiles. "This one is for you." Rarity is falling down as her friends have to catches her. Salmon Hook turns to his guard. "You... after this duel, I want to duel with her without holding back."

The guard nods and pulls out the deck. The main six is confused and wants to question her, but the stallion raises his hoof to stop her.

When Sweetie Belle draws a card, the statues become yellow orbs and fly. As a circle appears, a black dragon with metal scales emerges from the hole with two yellow orbs. Diamond Tiara and the main six are shocked when they see that dragon. Rarity watches the dragon amazed. "X..Xyz summon. How?"

Salmon Hoof smiles. "That's why I said 'not holding back'. She can summon a rank seven monster, that means this filly is not normal."

Sweetie Belle glares at the dragon. "Hey, I am not summoning you. Why are you here?"

Red Eyes laughs. "Come on, I want to scare this filly so much. Look at her."

Sweetie Belle sighs and puts a spell card on the field. A black hole appears and destroys 'Aromage Bermagot'. Diamond quickly puts her hoof on the deck and all things on the stage disappear. Red Eyes returns as a baby dragon. The pink filly then runs away and cries.

Sweetie Belle steps down from the stage. She is embraced tightly by Applebloom and Scootaloo. Applebloom rubs her face into Sweetie Belle's chest. "You did it Sweetie Belle."

"That's normal."

The white stallion with golden hair comes to her and asks. "You are Sweetie Belle, right?" The white filly nods. The stallion smiles. "Could you please duel with me one time?"

Scootallo and Applebloom release her and stand beside her. Sweetie Belle looks at him for a while, then agrees. "Maybe one more duel is okay for me."

The stallion nods. "Good, I'm Salmon Hook, by the way." He prepares her deck and goes to the stage.

Sweetie Belle takes out another deck and checks. She sees Rarity's face. Sweetie Belle jumps out of the chair. "Rarity, what are you doing here?"

"You know you are dueling with Salmon Hook, right? Please show him some respect, Sweetie Belle?"

"Respect? Yeah, I will."

Rarity will explain about Salmon Hook but the stallion calls her for a hurry. Sweetie Belle walks on stage.


Sweetie Belle and Salmon Hook starts shuffling their deck with each other. The white stallion looks at the white filly as he feels something strange about her. Sweetie Belle gives him his deck while Salmon gives her back her deck.

Salmon smiles. "I will make you go first."

Sweetie Belle nods. "Then don't regret that decision."

Sweetie Belle: 4000 LP

Salmon Hook: 4000 LP

Sweetie Belle puts down a card. "I summoned 'Fortune Lady Light' (lv1)." A mare with a light staff appears. The white filly puts down a spell card. "I activate 'Fortune Calling' to special summon 'Fortune Lady Past' (lv1) from my deck." A mare with mage custome appears to the field.

"Fortune Lady huh?" Salmon nods. "I can destroy them with my cards."

Sweetie Belle smiles. "Oh... if you even have cards on your hand." The mage made the mare with the light staff disappear. Through the effect of 'Fortune Lady Past', I banish 'Fortune Lady Light' and it gained one level. 'Fortune Lady Light' summons a "Fortune Lady" from my deck when being banished. Take to the field, 'Fortune Lady Water' (lv4)." A mare with blue custome mage appears. Sweetie Belle stretches her body. " 'Fortune Lady Water' (lv4) allows me to draw two cards when special summoned."

The main six is amazed when Sweetie Belle plays like that. Spike asks. "How... how can she play like that? Last time I remember she couldn't."

"I... don't know." Rarity rubs her head. "And I don't know what she'll do with those monsters."

Sweetie Belle smiles. "I use 'Fortune Lady Past' and 'Fortune Lady Water to synchro summon. Come forth, Stardust Charger Warrior." A big stallion with armor land on the field. Sweetie Belle draws a card and shows a spell card. "I activate 'De-Synchro' to return the synchro monster and summon back 'Fortune Lady Past' and 'Fortune Lady Water'." Sweetie Belle draws two more cards. "I activate 'Fortune's Future'. Using this card, I can send the banished "Fortune Lady" back to the graveyard and draw two cards from the deck."

Sweetie Belle draws two cards. Salmon Hook is confused about her dueling. "What are you planning? You draw cards like that?"

"I activate 'Double Summon', then 'Reload,' then shuffle all of my cards from my hand, and draw the same card." Sweetie Belle starts drawing her cards back. "I activate 'Ruthless Denial', I will send 'Fortune Lady Past' to the graveyard and it will send one of your cards from your hand to the graveyard."

"What!?" Salmon looks at his hoof and sees he only has three cards. Checking his graveyard, his 'Kuriboh' is already there. "You can do that?"

Sweetie Belle ignores him. "I banished 'Fortune Lady Past' to special summon 'Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight'." A stallion with black and white knight armor appears from the field. "By banishing the dark monster, he can banish one of your cards from your hand face down until the end of your turn."

The armored stallion throws the sword and it stucks one of Salmon's cards and plugs into the ground. Salmon looks at Sweetie Belle. "You...are not joking."

"I summon 'Fortune Lady Past', then I activate the equip spell, 'Wonder Wand' to 'Fortune Lady Past'. It will gain 500 ATK for a spellcaster type monster." Sweetie Belle puts her hoof on the deck. "I activate 'Wonder Wand's effect. I can send the equipped monster to the graveyard and draws two card." Sweetie Belle draws two more card. "Banishing 'Fortune Lady Dark, I special summon another 'Black Bluster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight."

Another black and white armored stallion appears, and a sword stucks into a card from Salmon's hoof. The main six, Applebloom and Scootaloo are amazed about Sweetie Belle's dueling. Many teachers watch Sweetie Belle without a blink. Rainbow Dash swings her hoof. "That... was amazing. How could she do that?"

Twilight glares at her. "Focus Rainbow Dash, she is not done for her first turn."

Sweetie Belle shows a card. "I activated 'Ruthless Denial', I will send 'Fortune Lady Water' to the graveyard and send your last card to the graveyard." Salmon is surprised and has no card now. Sweetie Belle's horn glowing. "I activate my skill, "Mind of the dragon" and end my turn."

Salmon checks his graveyard and sees that all of your banished cards are gone. The stallion draws a card, then sighs and puts his hoof on the deck. "Congratulations, you win. Your combo is massive."

The monsters on the stage are all gone. Sweetie Belle looks at his graveyard. "You are going with 'Resonator', aren't you?"

"You know my deck too." Salmon smiles. "I hope we can meet again, Sweetie Belle." Then he jumps out the stage and leaves the room. Sweetie Belle turns around and sees many ponies looking at her. She is asked about dueling by all of them. Red Eyes quickly flies to her and teleports away, leaving the confused ponies in the room.