• Published 13th Feb 2023
  • 591 Views, 22 Comments

Starlight’s Dimensional Drama - Starlight Fan



The Young Six took a BIT longer to save Starlight than they should have. Now magic has returned but Starlight is gone. Though when she encounters some contestants in a dramatic reality show, maybe she’s not truly alone.

  • ...
3
 22
 591

Slap Slap Revolution Part 1

Back in loser class with Starlight, Team Chris, and Team Victory, the plane was heading towards it’s landing destination to which Noah looked out the window to see snowy mountains which made him gasp, “Whoa. Aren’t those the Alps.”

"Velcome, my veinerschnitzels! In preparation for landing, please unbuckle your seatbelts and head to the cargo hold." Chris told everyone through the PA, “And yes. That includes you Starlight.”

After that, Starlight and the thirteen contestants met in the cargo hold for the next instructions but instead, all that happened was the floor to the cargo hold opened causing all of them to fall into the snow, except for Starlight who used levitation to halt her landing before safely getting on the ground much to the visible annoyance of Heather,

“Show off.” The Queen Bee grunted as she got up.

Soon Chris showed up flying on his jetpack and began whispering, “Guten tag, und willkommen in Deutschland. A.K.A. Germany. We're in avalanche territory, so you might wanna keep it down."

“What?! There’s a sale on the khaki-“ Lindsay began screaming before Starlight put a hoof above Lindsay’s mouth.

“He said to keep it down.” Starlight whispered frantically before nervously shushing the blonde.

“On the road to today’s challenge,” Chris said as a silent ding rang out, “Avoid the song-a-lanche. To avoid a fatal tumble down the mountain and a suck-tacular climb back up, you better keep the singing nice and not loud.”

Suddenly some music began playing much to Starlight’s confusion but nonetheless she watched as the contestants began singing.

https://youtu.be/VnyluOOH3T0?si=4og56IIaawIVRDg5

Apparently, Lindsay finally remembering Tyler was enough to cause the jock to scream and cause an avalanche which sent them all tumbling down the mountains. Joy.


Starlight opted to walk with DJ and Leshawna up the mountain when Lindsay ran up to them ecstatically, “Great news guys. Tyler’s back!”

“What?” Leshawna feigned shock, “Girl, no way.”

“Yeah, can you believe it?” Lindsay beamed before running off.

Leshawna then turned to Starlight to explain, “It’s easier just to go along with it.”

Suddenly Starlight heard Owen mention something about food before they all made it up to the top of the mountain to see a bunch of meat grinders and a pile of raw sausage.

Owen then buries his head in some sausage meat "Oh wonderful food!"

"Easy, tiger. Don't think of this as raw meat, think of it as raw building materials. Over fifteen hundred species of sausage call Germany home, hence the theme of our most efficient challenge yet…" Chris said before Chef popped out from behind the pile and screamed, “Shut up und stuff it!”

"Danke, Chef. Each team must make a giant German sausage by shoveling meat into the grinder. Push it down and grind the mixture out into an oversized sausage casing, all without losing a finger or toe." Chris explained.

"I'm sorry, sausages? This is the most disgusting challenge yet!" Heather said, clearly disgusted.

"Count yourselves lucky you're not making hot dogs. No beaks or butts in this meat pile." Chris smirked, making DJ barf to which Starlight looked on in sympathy at.

"You'll have to shovel fast or risk getting stuck with an incomplete sausage, which will be a lot harder to ride down the hill." Chris told them as they looked down a hill which looks safe.

"Uh no, not that hill. That's the spot." Chris pointed to a more dangerous hill with spiky rocks.

"Of course if you had a new electric meat grinder, just plug it into our generator and boom, sausage stuffed in seconds." Chris smirked.

Heather noticeably widened her eyes to which Courtney grunted furiously at, “Ugh. I knew I should have tackled you when you threw out grinder!”

“You didn’t disagree with it at the time!” Heather defended weakly.

“What kind of self absorbed, formerly bald egomaniac thinks a reward won’t come in handy?!” Courtney asked incredulously causing the two to start growling at each other but before they could continue fighting, Leshawna spoke up.

“Speaking of rewards, can we expect one after this challenge?!" Leshawna asked angrily.

"There will be prizes for those who make it down the hill alive. And there will be punishment for one sorry loser on the last place team. Behold, der penalty-hosen." Chris said, holding up the hosen.

Chef then blows a horn signifying it's the start of the challenge.

"Go, go, go." Chris commanded before going over to Starlight, “Dudette, come with me and I’ll show you what your next challenge role will be.”

Starlight nodded and headed over to walk to the bottom of the mountain with Chris.


Starlight and Chris then walked over to a dancing pad where Chef was waiting for them.

“Alright Glimmer, here’s how this is gonna work. You’re gonna be demonstrating the German dance the contestants will be doing for the next part of the challenge.” Chef told the unicorn before demonstrating the dance himself, “Right knee up, left arm swing, stomp, hop slap your thighs, kick your butt, jump and clap.”

Starlight had a pretty good feeling that this might take a while to practice.