• Published 13th Feb 2023
  • 587 Views, 22 Comments

Starlight’s Dimensional Drama - Starlight Fan



The Young Six took a BIT longer to save Starlight than they should have. Now magic has returned but Starlight is gone. Though when she encounters some contestants in a dramatic reality show, maybe she’s not truly alone.

  • ...
3
 22
 587

Anything Yukon Do I Can Do Better Part 1

Currently Starlight was standing behind Chris in the snowy lands of the Yukon, as the contestants shivered near the starting lines. She was a little cold, but since she had fur, she was able to bare it. The same could not be said for the humans in front of her.

“Um, hello. Where are our jackets?!” Heather asked incredulously.

“Relax. I ordered coats for everyone.” Chris smiled enthusiastically, much to the elation of the contestants but Chris then continued with, “They won’t be ready for weeks but when they arrive, I’ll be sure to hand them out.”

Soon Courtney suggested that they all huddle for warmth. Starlight watched as Cody tried to make a move on Gwen and fail miserably by being pushed into Sierra, and then Lindsay, Leshawna, and Izzy glomp themselves onto Alejandro.

Sorry, isn’t Izzy Owen’s girlfriend?’ Starlight thought to herself in disbelief before getting herself to calm down, noticing Owen didn’t seem to have a problem with the ordeal and was instead cuddling Noah. Izzy probably didn’t mean to cause trouble anyway.

As Chris was delivered his cocoa by Chef, Starlight noticed Alejandro give a smirk towards Bridgette who seemed to smile back. Starlight gave a confused expression at the scene, what was going on?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Owen sniffing the coffee in Chris’ hands gleefully asking, “You gonna finish that?”

“Of course he is. It’s Chris’ favorite drink.” Sierra said, running up to the scene.

“Wrong, it’s-“ Chris began before Sierra added, “Second only to tomato juice.”

“That’s not on the fan sites, how did you-“ Chris began pensively before Sierra answered.

“I went to your high school and interviewed your old teachers for the unauthorized biography I’m writing. They said-“ Sierra began before Chris covered her mouth fearfully, honestly Starlight couldn’t blame him.

“Okay, okay, moving on! Crossing the icy river in Canada's frozen tundra used to be easy, back when the river was frozen solid. But thanks to global warming, Earth is becoming more interesting and by interesting I mean deadly." Chris explained to the cast, "Today's challenge is called Total Drama: The Icicle! Teams must make their way across this watery chasm by jumping from ice floe to ice floe. First team member across, must make their way to the dog sleds on the far shore and become the dog, pulling the sled all the way to the finish line as you grab the rest of your team along the way at marked meeting points. Sleds are first come, first serve, so move fast.”

“What is the reward for this challenge?” Heather asked the host angrily.

“Did I sayyyyyyy reward?” Chris asked back teasingly.

“We have already had three eliminations. We’re overdue.” Heather reminded him.

“It’s gotta be a reward. There isn’t enough of us for Chris to cut every episode.” Noah said factually.

“Yeah, but we find teams try harder in eliminations so this year there is no set routine. Any challenge can end in reward or elimination and you won’t know until I tell you.” Chris revealed with a cackle, much to the contestants’ disappointment.


Starlight looked on from the skies at the icy waters as the contestants were racing to the other side of the field, her job was to make sure none of the contestants drown but all she was to do was save them from drowning and drop them off at the nearest ice floe.

So far the only one who seemed to fall off their ice floe was Tyler, but even if he was in the water, he wasn’t drowning so she left him alone for now. She looked forward to see that Izzy was doing backflips on the ice floes, Leshawna hopping over them easily, and then her eyes stopped upon Owen and Cody being surrounded by a polar bear in front of them in the water trying to lean their ice floe towards him.

Starlight was about to intervene with her magic when suddenly an ice block flew at the polar bear’s face.

“Bad polar bear!” Starlight looked to see that Sierra was behind them and bouncing an ice block in her hand, “I’m not about to write an obituary on my Cody blog. GOT IT!”

Once again, Sierra was kinda creepy but hey, her plan seemed to work out… until the ice floe fell over and Owen and Cody fell into the water.

“Oh! I’m coming Cody!” Sierra cried fearfully before picking up a fish from underwater and using it to start paddling towards him.

Starlight then heard screams from behind her and saw Bridgette slipping on an ice floe where Alejandro was but thankfully, the latter caught her. Bridgette seemed to say something to Alejandro but she didn’t really catch it but she did hear Alejandro say, “My mother raised a gentleman, teams are irrelevant.”

Starlight then caught Bridgette gasp in shock, and frown with… longing. It was clear that Bridgette had some attraction to Alejandro, so Starlight supposed it made sense.

After that, she watched Alejandro and Bridgette continue to go through the water together when Alejandro held out a hand for Bridgette to guide her. Bridgette seemed reluctant before jumping forward, causing her and Alejandro to collide on the ground and accidentally kiss.

Bridgette immediately pulled away with a gasp and began blushing furiously, “Uh… thank you for catching me.”

“Mmm, thank you for kissing me.” The Spaniard replied happily.

The two then got up and Bridgette immediately spoke up, “That was an accident.”

“One man’s accident is another man’s treasure.” Alejandro said charmingly which made Bridgette even more flustered.

“I kinda have a boyfriend.” Bridgette looked away sheepishly.

“You have a boyfriend or you… kinda have a boyfriend?” Alejandro decided to press on, leading Bridgette to stammer incoherently.

She’s probably just worried about having an attraction to someone while still dating her boyfriend. I guess that’s understandable, but as long as she doesn’t act on it, it’s fine but what’s up with Alejandro? That question he made does raise some red flags’ Starlight thought to herself.

Starlight then turned her attention to Cody stammering as he was beginning to drown in the freezing waters. She began to panic, seeing if there was an ice floe she could put him on. When Starlight saw Sierra still paddling, she used her magic to levitate the geek onto the floe the fangirl was using.

“Oh dear Cody, if one of us drowns, I want it to be me.” Sierra cried dramatically as she held onto him.

Starlight didn’t pay attention to what Cody said and turned to the other side of the river, Alejandro was carrying Bridgette to the snowy field, causing him to stare at Bridgette deeply with a smile, to which she returned. Bridgette seemed annoyed with him at first, but then Alejandro latched onto her and presumably said something sweet because there she was swooning again.

“What is he trying to accomplish?” Starlight whispered to herself in annoyance. She didn’t know it yet, but there was certainly something off about Alejandro.

Author's Note:

Since I do not feel like writing the entire freaking episode. I’m only going over integral plot points or moments where Starlight will be relevant.