• Published 13th Feb 2023
  • 591 Views, 22 Comments

Starlight’s Dimensional Drama - Starlight Fan



The Young Six took a BIT longer to save Starlight than they should have. Now magic has returned but Starlight is gone. Though when she encounters some contestants in a dramatic reality show, maybe she’s not truly alone.

  • ...
3
 22
 591

Slap Slap Revolution Part 2

It took a while for Starlight to finish practicing the dance but she finally got the hang of it. At that moment, the contestants all finally arrived on their meat sleds… well most of them, Team Amazon just snowballed onto pretty much everyone and knocked them over.

"Congrats on Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot for coming in first." Chris said happily, "Way to take one for the team Owen."

"Dids we won." Owen said, clearly dazed.

"On to part zwei of today's challenge. Competitors must learn and perform a traditional German dance on this very platform. The mats are rigged to deliver a hilarious and painful jolt every time one of you missteps or I need a laugh. Last team standing wins." Chris began speaking.

"And where is the reward you promised for the winners?" Noah asked angrily.

"Patience mein flower." Chris smirked, "Team Chris, first to arrive, first to get the reward."

Soon Chef threw the team two metal hats to Alejandro, Noah, and Owen who were struggling to lift them.

"These weigh a ton." Noah complained.

"Yes, yes they do, Team Victory, you get these." Chris told Team Victory as he gave them two fur hats, Leshawna and DJ caught one each.

“And in last place Team Amazon." Chris finished as Chef gave them pointy green hats with a red feather on each one.

"Maybe it's reverse psychology, the losing team gets the best reward." Sierra smiled sheepishly.

"Whatever lets you sleep at night, and to keep things fair, Team Amazon and Team Chris, three dance, the rest sit out, Team Victory, two dance the rest sit out." Chris instructed.

"Wait a minute, three against two, how is that fair?!” DJ asked incredulously.

“You’re kidding right?” Chris smirked, "And which member of the losing team must wear the penalty hosen?"

Sierra immediately began to cheer excitedly for the hosen for some reason but Chris instead decided to give it to Cody much to his dismay. After that, the contestants went onto different dancing pads. Alejandro was with Owen, Leshawna with DJ, Heather and Sierra, and Noah and Cody. It was now time for Starlight to play her role.

“Okay. Everyone follow my lead and none of you will get hurt in this challenge.” Starlight smiled reassuringly before silently adding, “Hopefully.”

“Right knee up, left arm swing, stomp, hop slap your thighs, kick your butt, jump and clap.” Starlight danced the best she could before panting in and out.

More music began to play and suddenly Sierra started singing.

https://youtu.be/_ST8YXZ2Kmw?si=pWUa6vWdmfAOAOUE

Starlight’s eyes widened at the song she just heard. Wow was this girl obsessed with Cody.

She then noticed Heather snickering at Leshawna’s dance moves to which Leshawna glared at before Alejandro spoke up, “Ignore those who do not know fabulous dancing when they see it. Truly, you are fabulous. You mustn't hold back any longer!" Alejandro said to motivate Leshawna.

"You're right, candy apple! Clear the way! This dance train is leaving the station!" Leshawna said beginning to dance again.

"I'm disappointed Heather. You’re above petty teasing." Alejandro said seemingly disappointed.

Yeah, Starlight only knew Heather for a few days and even she knows that’s not true.

After a while, Heather tried whispering to Leshawna again which caught Starlight’s ear, “One girl to another, watch out for Alejandro. He is not who he seems."

"Ha, you're just jealous he's been paying attention to all this.” Leshawna responded with a smirk.

“What?! Ugh! I hate that guy!” Heather grunted in annoyance.

The lilac pony perked up a bit when hearing that… Alejandro up to no good… that seemed odd.

Soon afterwards, the matchups finally began. It was Alejandro against Cody, DJ against Sierra, Leshawna against Noah, and Heather against Owen.

The battle began and the teens were slapping and kicking each other but what caught Starlight’s eye was Cody and Alejandro’s fight. Alejandro leered at the geek as Cody tried to feebly slap Alejandro but Alejandro ended up slapping Cody off the platform spinning much to her discomfort as he fell down. She was starting to believe Heather had some merit in distrusting Alejandro but it WAS a competition.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see it was Gwen.

“Uh… hi.” Gwen smiled nervously before saying, “So… that was kind of a bombshell you dropped on us earlier today… what with the whole dark past and all that.”

“Hehe. Yeah.” Starlight chuckled sheepishly.

“Look. I’d like to apologize for what Courtney said. You obviously did some messed up crap but her treatment to you is kinda out of line.” Gwen admitted.

“It’s no big deal, I understand her distrust.” Starlight reassured the goth, “I sometimes feel I can’t trust myself.”

“Ouch.” Gwen cringed in sympathy, “Well nonetheless, I’ll try and make sure she doesn’t bother you.”

“I appreciate it.” Starlight smiles at Gwen who smiled back.


It came down to the final four for the challenge. It was Heather versus Leshawna and Alejandro versus Sierra.

“Come on Sierra. Don’t burn out now.” Courtney cried out angrily.

“Stay on the platform Leshawna.” DJ said worriedly.

“I’m not going anywhere!” Leshawna claimed confidently.

“That’s it. Seize the day!” Alejandro said encouragingly much to the fury of Heather.

“Ugh! She is not even on your team!” Heather growled in frustration before she slapped Leshawna.

“Ow!” Leshawna cried out before gaining a look of fury, “I’m gonna seize the you!” She shoved Heather off the dance pad before jumping off herself, “You had this coming for three seasons!”

Starlight looked on in horror as Leshawna began slapping Heather in the face over and over until bruises began to form on her cheeks, and was even more horrified to see Courtney, Gwen, Izzy, Noah, and Lindsay cheering for this. Once Starlight saw Heather’s tooth fly out, she knew she had to do something.

“Stop fighting!” Starlight lighted up her horn to grab the two girls in her telekinesis and separated them from each other, placing them on separate sides of the floor.

Leshawna took one look at Starlight’s worried gaze and gained a look of concern, she was about to say something but then everyone noticed Alejandro fall into the snow.

“And it looks like Team Amazon wins the challenge and they get a special reward in the next challenge, but for now I won’t spoil it!” Chris said happily.

“We won?” Sierra asked happily before cheering ecstatically.

“Dude! What happened back there?!” Noah asked incredulously at Alejandro’s fallen form.

“Heather sacrificed herself to distract me and her brilliant plan worked. I am most disappointed in myself.” Alejandro dramatically despaired.

“Oh yeah, I totally planned that.” Heather said, clearly playing along with Alejandro’s lie, “Ow.”

“As for Team Victory, you are once again heading for elimination.” Chris smirked at the losing team who gained sullen looks.


Starlight couldn’t believe the events that transpired today as she sat in the cargo hold. She honestly hadn’t seen much violence since her time travel fight with Twilight and she hoped to never see that type of violence again. Worst of all, everyone seemed to enjoy it. Why?!

She then heard footsteps approach her and looked up to see that Leshawna was standing before her.

“Hey Leshawna…” Starlight said awkwardly, “Look, I’m sorry for using my magic back there but things were getting out of control and I had to-“

“Stop. You have nothing to apologize for. I kinda lost it back there.” Leshawna admitted sheepishly, “I let my ego and hate for Heather get to me and it cost me.”

“What do you mean?” Starlight asked curiously.

“Pfft, look at the odds. Chances are that Lindsay and DJ are gonna be voting me out tonight.” Leshawna gave a sad smile, “I probably deserve it too.”

Starlight couldn’t argue with that, Leshawna basically threw the challenge and put herself on the chopping block but she wanted to stray from that topic, there was something she really needed to know.

“Leshawna… I need to ask. Why did everyone cheer when Heather was being attacked back there? You all seemed to accept me pretty easily, I don’t think what Heather did could nearly match my actions.” Starlight asked curiously.

“Oh right, no one ever told you how Heather was in season one.” Leshawna said in realization before explaining, “Back in season one, Heather was the cruelest person in our cast. Sure she’s nowhere near as evil now but she has been a nuisance for quite some time. She read Gwen’s diary on live television where everyone could see, treated her allies like slaves, dumped them when she didn’t need them anymore, and even framed Gwen’s ex for cheating on her. Unlike you, she never repented her ways or even tried to make an effort to right her wrongs and she’s never changed since then.”

Starlight couldn’t believe her ears when she heard that, she knew Heather was mean but to hear all of Heather’s worst deeds was surprising.

“Even with all that, you did the right thing separating us. Don’t let this whole experience bring you down. I’m sure you’ll be fine here. Now come on, we got an elimination to get to.” Leshawna told the lilac unicorn who followed without question.

True to Leshawna’s word, she was indeed eliminated from the competition. She left with her head held high and wished DJ and Lindsay good luck in the game which Starlight respected. The reformed villain had to admit, she was a bit nervous about the rest of her World Tour with these guys but she could only hope that nothing too drastic would happen as things went on.

Author's Note:

I decided to give Leshawna a more fond farewell than what we canonically got.

I don’t really find the whole Heather being slapped thing a big deal but I do dislike it and I figured Starlight would too, so I felt this would be a good opportunity for character development.