• Published 15th Feb 2023
  • 745 Views, 21 Comments

Stuck in Equestria - Gaming_Knight



Sucked through an inter-dimensional rift James finds himself in a world he does not know

  • ...
1
 21
 745

Interlude 1: Free Fall

Cloudsdale a wonderful place for all the pegasi in equestria, full of the ritch and famous and the home of the Wonderbolts. However all was not glitz, glamor and ritches as two pegasi were about to find that out.

Sorin finished stuffing his saddlebags full of what belongings he could. His last straw had been drawn and there was no going back now.
"Sorin!" came a voice from outside the door. Sorin winced.
"I thought I told you to leave me alone!" he shouted back. He zipped the bags shut and threw them on. He opened the door to the tear streaked face of the mare who broke his heart. Seeing his captain like this, seeing Spitfire like this tore him up inside but he could'nt regret this desition now.
"Sorin...I didn't-" she was cut off abruptly by a crying foal. She sighed and walked over to the crib. "Shh Free. Not now." As she tended to the foal Sorin took the oppotunity to grab a few more things. He glanced over at his uniform. No that Sorin is gone. He grabed a small case from under the bed and slung it on his back. Spitfire turned back to him her eyes still red with long lost tears. "Sorin, I'm sorry...for everything." He rolled his eyes.
"Sure you are." he replied letting his sarcasm show. This set her off.
"Don't you play that card now! Your just as responsible!"
"OH I Am! Funny that never occured to you when we made the biggest mistake of our lives." Spitfire recoiled the hurt in her eyes evident. "Well I'm done making mistakes. The wonderbolts will have to make do with a captain full of regrets."
"What should I tell the others?"
"Tell them I left. Simple. I need a better life for myself and I wont find it here." He took a step out the door and let it shut behind him. He glanced over the edge of a cloud at Equestria far below. He smiled ruefully and chuckled. He walked off the cloud and let himself fall. He smiled whistfully. I'm free.