• Published 22nd Dec 2022
  • 332 Views, 91 Comments

Sparkling Harmony EQG: Agents of SMILE: Yule Tide Assistance - Captain_Cosmos



DO NOT PAY THE RATIO MIND UNTIL YOU READ IT Tis the Season for our favorite Super Spy and her two lovers Twilight and Sunset

  • ...
20
 91
 332

Episode 9: Blossoming Abilities

North Pole
December 22, 2022
2220hrs

Cornelius, Santa, and Alexander approached the Sparkmobile, where the girls and Clear-Cut were. “Alright everyone!” Cornelius called out. “Got the Sparkmobile’s newest upgrade right here.” He said.

Sparkler, Sunset, Twilight, Daydream and Clear-Cut all turned to see Santa and the elves approach, and Sparkler saw the little device for the first time. “Is that the Mini Magic Generator?” She asked.

“The one and ONLY mini magic generator in existence.” Cornelius responded. “Course it won’t be that way for long. But to make more we would need the big generator.” He explained.

“Is it fully charged?” Twilight asked.

“Not yet. I had to drain it in order to reprogram it’s magic tractor chip to only draw power from Sparkler.” Cornelius said. He held the device out for Sparkler to take. “Here. It should activate the moment you touch it.” He said.

Sparkler glanced around at all the eyes screaming with curiosity. After a moment, she took the mini generator in her hand, and she and the device became enveloped in little golden sparkles. A computerized voice came from the device. “Magic signature accepted. Mini Magic Generator online and charging. Time to full charge, 20 minutes.”

“Wow. Considering what that little thing will allow the Sparkmobile to do, that’s a pretty fast and efficient charging timeframe.” Twilight commented.

“I made this thing to be more efficient then the first generation we’ve been using.” Cornelius responded. “Now, Sparkler does the Sparkmobile have any open module slots?” He asked.

“A few.” Sparkler responded. “So we’re just gonna hook this thing up and that will be that?” She asked.

“That’s the plan.” Cornelius said. “With any luck, Flappy should be able to control it.”

“Any negative outcomes we should worry about?” Sunset asked.

“…Sparkmobile Explodes, worst case Scenario.” Cornelius revealed.

Sparkler and everyone blinked, befofe Sparkler used her new abilty to take hold of the Mini Magic Generator in a Crystal hand. “Good thing I now have the power to do things like this at a distance.” She said.

Everyone put some good distance between themselves and the Sparkmobile, while Sparkler gulped as she used her ring to make an extendo arm that would make installing the potential detonation device safe. Though she wasn’t entirely elegant in the movements, she did eventually manage to do the entire upgrade, putting the Mini Magic Generator in a module slot right next to the Hypno Defryer from Halloween.

Everyone winced when the Sparkmobile began to glow the moment the generator was hooked up, but rather than explode, the Sparkmobile became engulfed in little golden sparkles flying around it. Sparkler’s watch also became surrounded by golden Sparks. Both the watch and the car stopped glowing after a sec, and Sparkler’s watch immediately projected a HUD in front of her, a HUD she didn’t recognize. “Whoa. What is this?” She asked.

“Sparkler.” Flappy said. “It’s incredible. I have control of the Generator. And it allows for amazing things. That HUD in front of you? It’s a selection menu for changing the Sparkmobile’s appearance, functions, and properties.” He explained.

“What?” Sparkler asked. Curious, she decided to look through the selection screen, and her jaw dropped when she realized what selections there were. “Holy Kringle.” She said.

“What?” Sunset and Twilight asked as they approached Sparkler, curious to see what she was looking at.

“Girls…hang on to your socks.” Sparkler said as she chose a random selection, pressed the accept button, and everyone watched as the Sparkmobile glowed brightly with golden sparkles flying around it, and after a few seconds, it dimmed and everyone saw not the Sparkmobile, but in its place sat a helicopter.

Twilight gasped as she watched what happened. “Whoa! Is that the Sparkmobile?!” She asked.

“Yes Ms. Sparkle.” Flappy responded. “The Sparkmobile now, through the Mini Magic Generator, has the ability to become any land, sea, and air based vehicle of similar or anything a little larger.” He explained. “It can even adopt the properties and functions of those vehicles.”

“No way!” Sunset exclaimed. “That’s awesome!”

Sparkler looked through the selection again, and beamed excitedly when she found her new selection. She pressed the accept button, and the Sparkmobile changed into a Star Wars U-Wing. “This is my new favorite thing.” She said simply.

While Sunset and Twilight lost their minds over that, Daydream just smiled and shook her head. “I’m pretty sure you just made their whole year.” She told Cornelius.

“If they HADN’T immediately changed the Sparkmobile into a Star Wars vehicle I would have been disappointed.” Cornelius responded.

At that moment, a very loud call was heard through everyone’s ears. “Look out!”

Everyone turned their heads to see a reindeer coming right for them. A reindeer with a bright red nose.

Santa widened his eyes as he recognized who the reindeer was. “Rudolph, pull up, pull up!” He called out.

“He’s too low. Look out!” Alexander called out as they ducked

Sparkler and her friends ducked as well as Rudolph just BARELY missed they with his legs while pulling up. “Sorry! I’ve lost control!” They heard the reindeer call back.

“Did that reindeer just talk?!” Sunset asked.

“That does not look like proper flying technique.” Sparkler commented.

“Not to worry lassies. Cortana and I will wrangle that reindeer in.” Said a new British female voice that no one recognized. Not too long after, Sparkler saw the Sparkmobile’s drones fly after the out of control Rudolph. Something that confused Twilight, who was the first to register what was said.

“W-was that Zora?” Twilight asked.

In the sky, Zora and Cortana caught up to Rudolph, flying on either side of him. “Never fear young chap.” Zora said. “We’re here to help.” She said.

“What the, who are you?” Rudolph asked.

“Cortana and Zora. Sparkler’s SMILE issued Spydrones.” Cortana responded. “We’re gonna help you land.” She assured Rudolph as she and Zora closed in and sandwiched Rudolph, acting as braces.

“Just leave the maneuvering to us.” Zora said.

From the ground, Sparkler and everyone watched as the drones steered Rudolph back to the ground, and helped to keep him steady. “Flappy are you telling the drones to do that?” Sparkler asked.

“I am not in control.” Flappy responded. “I…think they’re doing it on their own.”

“How?” Daydream asked as they saw Rudolph and on the ground and slow down to a complete stop in front of them.

When Rudolph stopped, Zora and Cortana both hovered away from him. “There we go lad.” Zora said.

“T-thanks.” Rudolph responded, steadying himself from the flight.

Santa and his elves approached Rudolph when it was safe to do so. “Are you alright Rudolph?” Alexander asked.

“I’m fine.” Rudolph said.

“What happened? I thought you had control over your flight when flying solo?” Santa asked.

“I’m gonna blame the loss of the generator. Without it our Magic’s been wonky.” Rudolph responded.

Meanwhile, Zora and Cortana hovered back to the Sparkmobile, where they saw Sparkler and her friends staring at them. “What?” Cortana asked after a moment. “You never seen us do our job before?” She asked.

That brought Sparkler out of her shock that she was in upon realizing the drones were TALKING now, when before they could not. “You’re talking…both of you.” She said.

“Yeah? And that’s—wait a minute.” Zora stopped when it dawned on her she was talking. “Wait, we’re talking? Like we’re actually talking?” She turned to Cortana. “Cortana can you hear me and respond?” She asked.

“I can.” Cortana responded. “But before I couldn’t. I could only communicate in binary. How are we speaking English right now?” She asked.

All eyes turned to the Sparkmobile, and more specifically, they turned to the still open module compartment where they had installed the Mini Magic Generator. “The Mini Magic Generator.” Twilight concluded.

“It must have brought Zora and Cortana to life…or at the very least upgraded them.” Sparkler said. “Flappy do you still have any control over Zora and Cortana?”

“No.” Flappy responded. “I have lost ALL control over the drones.”

“Oh my stars. This is AMAZING!” Cortana said as she did a loop the loop. “We’re like Exocomps from Star Trek!” She declared.

“I HOPE not like Peanut Hamper.” Sunset mumbled to herself. Referring to Star Trek Lower Decks.

“It would certainly seem that way.” Sparkler responded to Cortana. “It’s Uhm…nice to meet you two.” She said, not sure what else she could say.

“A privilege to meet you as well.” Zora responded. “And now that I can communicate there are about a thousand things I wish to say.” She said as she went off saying those things.

While Zora was talking, Clear-Cut let out a soft roar into Sparkler’s ear. Sparkler just chuckled and shook her head. “The most wonderful time of year.” She said. She held up a hand to stop Zora. “As fun as it is learning that you’re now alive.” She said. “Now that we have the means and the location. I think it’s about time we got under way to pay the demons a little visit.”

To be continued…

Author's Note:

If you give a nerd’s vehicle the option to turn into any Land, Air, or Sea vehicle in Sci-Fi, as well as reality, what do you think the Nerd is going to do? Lol.

Also, yes I know the U-Wing is technically a spaceship But if I excluded that, MOST Star Wars fliers would be excluded so for all intents and purposes, any fighter that shows up is strictly air based.

Also. As far as Zora and Cortana go, I mean SOMETHING unintentional had to happen right? Haha.

THX FOR READING!!!!