• Published 18th Dec 2022
  • 1,136 Views, 10 Comments

The New World | Creation - Escalator



A alternative timeline of if there was more than 3 simple continents.. What if there was two more.. But populated with Humans with Superior Knowledge?

  • ...
5
 10
 1,136

Discovery

Author's Note:

Chapter has been updated, including Old English!


200 BCP: The Arrival


A ship sailed from Equestria. The one called the "Pony of Shadows" had somehow escaped Equestria and ponehenge and now the Pillars start their hunt for it, they were equipped by Celestia and started sailing west from the port of Prancisco.

Starswirl stayed up all night while his friends are concerned for his lack of sleep but would drop it when Magnus made a attempt to get him asleep Starswirl activated a barrier to separate himself and Magnus so they didn't bother trying again.

Rockhoof and Magnus were chilling at the front of the ship, as Meadow delivered the two a hot drink that was enchanted with some of Meadows special spices from her home, she then left and the two continued on looking at the scenery of the ocean, then they started to talk to each other.

"well, I see Starswirl looked like he's getting a bit distant. " Flash said staring at Starswirl as he rolled his eyes and back at looking at the book.

"i can say to. Causes thee worry for the fellow, I wonder what got him startled?"Rockhoof wondered as Flash shrugged his hooves.

"perhaps 'tis because he's unsettled?" Somnambula stepped into the conversation, but the two shrugged, and suddenly Starswirl walked into the conversation and answered.

"'tis because that "Shadow" is still out there, and Faust knows where it could be! it may e'en attack this boat!" Starswirl aggressively replied, as the two looked around just to... Make sure that wasn't a Jinx moment just to be sure...

"Well I't say to if thou art paranoid or 'i fear, yet haply, compose time for patience?" Somnambula Suggested.

"There can be no time for patience! that shadow is still out there an-"

"LAND AHOY!" Shouted the ships captain as the entire Crew seemed to got a bit startled by the call.

"Are we already at Griffonia!?" One crew member said.

"I know not! Yet the land looks huge!" Another crew member said, as the captain came down from post and looked at this strange land from the Stern it was when Starswirl came to the Captain and asked.

"Are we already at Griffonia?" Starswirl asked.

"No. Nay we art not..." The Captain replied, when he heard a shout that said.

"THERE'S A TOWN ON THAT LAND EVERYPONY!"

Starswirl fired a magic light like flare in the air which bloom into light in the sky revealing the island and the town on it.

And boy is the locals gonna be pissed from being awakened from their sleep.


The castle of the East


King Edward was asleep when he heard ruckus going on with his guards. He doesn't know what the hell is going on considering that if it was fucking Beckett of Florinda trying to pull another prank on him like he did the other times, especially the salt incident, he will slap him.. But suddenly lord Beckett and two guards entered his room.

The Eastern Kingdom Guards:


Beckett looked at the king, fully awake, and knowing the king he gets pissed when he has to wake up to shit that're none of his concern.. But..

"WHAT THE HELL I- HOLY CREATOR! WHAT IS THAT LIGHT!" He shouted as the bright light shined in the night which now gathered the kingdom's crowd at the cities ports, it was now a immense of his concern.

"Sir! we hast a report of a unaccountable ship 'i the harbor! we hast reason to receive that they are not resident hither!" The Guard captain reported who was beside Beckett.

"Is it mine sister? Is that bright strike a little wake up bid that she invented something worth of mine time!" He said referring to the conversation that he and his sister had about inventions.

"We know not sir! Yet 'tis entering the harbor!" The captain reported, making the king a bit more concern..

"Send a guard down there and confront the situation presently, Lord Beckett!" Edward called.

"Yes, my majesty?" The lord asked.

"Get me mine coat! Oh and mine chariot." Edward ordered, in which Beckett and the Captain acknowledged and ran down the hall.

Edward looked out the window with a thought.. That something was telling him that maybe...

Maybe that his father was right about being other species on his death bed...


As the ship was nearing closer to port Starswirl looked closer and sees something was very off.. They pulled into port and was met with a group of people who were gathered on the ports when the Ponies lowered the plank they realized something was very off.

"Wait a minute.." Starswirl realized out loud, which the ponies on board were even shocked at what they were looking at to, and it seemed for the same for the people as they were also terrified or amazed.

"We aren't in Griffonia... It's a-"

"CLEAR THE PORT PEOPLE! ROMAN LEGIONARE! COMING THROUGH!" Shouted the captain of the Roman guard, as the people left the port in a formal line instructed by soldiers who walked on the wood board but paused when the Captain looked at the ship and his jaw was dropped..

The other soldiers, after clearing the port, were very astonished at the discovery that they're potentially no more the only sentient beings in the world.. However one almost pulled the sword out which alarmed Starswirl who activated his horn and nearly shot the soldier with a lethal magic before the Sergeant stopped the aggressive from attacking and then ordered.

"Maintain place! anyone pulling out their swords without decrees shall be dead men!"

The captain looked at Starswirl mainly as he said.

"Apologies for that, yet may I bid? may you understand our language?" He asked.

"If we couldn't what would've thou doth?" Starswirl replied, still tense from the attempted murder, but shocked the entire guard unit in surprised at this answer.

"Nought, what brought thou and thy, friends hither ?" The Captain asked trying to keep his cool and get the better understanding and avoid a potential misunderstanding type war.

"We came hither by mistake, we were hunting down-"

"Attend hut! King Edward is on port!!" Shouted the Sergeant, as the troops cleared a path way between Pilate and the king in which the chariot was pulled by two men. (Since there are no horses on the continent)

The chariot stopped and the king stepped off without looking at the crew and asked the Captain.

"Hath the problem been settled captain?" The King asked and the Captain replied.

"Mine majesty. Look at thy left."

The king turned left and stared at the crew of ponies and was dumbfounded... He then looked at the Captain in a serious face as if he saw nothing and replied.

"Carry on then, when thou art done questioning.." The King whispered "Invite 'em to dinner."

"If they reject?" The Captain asked.

"No issues just crave to wot where they came from" Edward replied whispery as the Captain nodded before the King stepped back on his carriage.

The Captain then turned towards the Pillars, who had the high ground, and asked him.

"Whats thy name?" He asked Starswirl.

"The name is Starswirl, Unfortunately no other name other than bearded, yet I may introduce thou mine friends." Starswirl insisted.

"Thou may, Starswirl the bearded" The Captain replied. As Starswirl took a deep breath.

"The big one on my right is named, Rockhoof, he was awarded strength when saving his home village from a volcano, the one on my left is, Flash Magnus, whom saved his entire brigade from dragons-"

"Dragons?" The Captain interrupted.

"Marry, dragons, there was two of 'em yet a entire tribe of 'em is a threat enough to a entire continent, yet may I now continued?" Starswirl asked, in which the Captain sat down and nodded which making his own brigade confused and tired.

After being told a lot from the Sphinx of Maregypt to the disease of Swamp fever to even a grudgeful sister and the history of Equestria the Captain was amazed at these things that he was told of including the names he was given was interesting..

Finally the Captain popped the question.

"Thou've been invited for dinner, and a tour around the town by the king. He doth lack to wot thy response." The Captain asked as Starswirl sighed. Which the other Pillars cooked up a plan.

"Unfortunately we-"

"Are delighted to accept this invite!" Meadow interrupted, which the Pillars, except Starswirl, nodded in agreement and the Captain smiled.

"Well, this was expected then hehe.. PRIVATE!"

"YES SIR!" The private replied.

"SEND THIS MESSAGE TO THE KING THEY ACCEPTED NOW GO!" The Captain shouted, throwing a scroll to the Private which he saluted and ran towards the castle in a quick pace.

"Yet as for the crew are they going to be fine?" Starswirl asked.

"We won't bother 'em just as long as they obey laws, do not steal Ect. Ect. The usual laws" The Captain answered, which Starswirl becomes the first pony to step off the ship and set hoof on the new continent they stumbled into.

"Right this way. The rooms will be prepared at the castle." The Captain said as the Legion exited the port the Pillars had a little conversation on the way.

"Meadow why did you answer it! You realize we have a objective to find the pony of shadows you know!" Starswirl whispered as Magnus defended Meadow.

"We had all answered it. We planned on it because you've been more concerned than anything since we've left Equestria! So we thought of this as a blessing to have a break with you mainly having it!"

"B-bu-But you can't be serious! The risk this is!" Starswirl protested before Rockhoof said.

"If we are your friends we wouldn't let you be stressed. We would give a opportunity to relax and see the beauty of this new land than turn away to your needs!" Rockhoof replied which made Starswirls mouth shut..

Starswirl looked around the town they were in while being escorted by the legion as he smiled.

"This does look similar back home only even more. Advanced just by the looks of the wood and the craftsmaneship." Starswirl said as the Captain asked.

"You mean Craftsmanship?"

"Well.. I guess what your kind calls it. You call if Craftsmanship, we call it Craftsmaneship." Starswirl said which the Captain shrugged.

"Very well then."

"One more thing." Starswirl asked.

"Yes?" The Captain replied.

"What's your name?"

"My name? My name is Captain Pilate." Pilate replied.


The Western Empire


The Emperor came inside his room which was full of guards that stood infront of the windows which the soldiers.

Looked like these guys.

The Emperor looked outside the window as he started to go into.. Wait is that piano music from Miranda? Oh great here comes the series of contemplation. -_-

As the Emperor finished singing the doors of the throne room opened as a griffon ambassador came inside the room with Griffonian guards as the Emperor looked at the birds.

"Ah, welcome. I see you finally got the message." He greeted the envoys.

"Indeed. But there is another one with us, your majesty?" He said as Grover the 1st came inside the throne room with elite guards on his side.

"Ah, Emperor Grover the 1st of Greiffonhelm, a honor to my empire to see you set foot in my lands." The Emperor smiled as the Grover followed.

"it's indeed a great honor to be in this land. Especially now knowing it's existence, and a strategic tool for a eventual war with Equestria." Grover said as the Emperor tilted his head. But smiled.

"Equestria you say? Please tell me more." Hiduras smiled as Grover replied.

"If you insist then I will, Equestria is a land that was just recently formed and now that we know of this vast lands on the other side of this world, it'll surely be a advantage for our empire.. But question is.. Why do you want to integrate yours with mine when we can just sign a alliance?" Grover asked.

"I have my reasons. And one of them is to defy my older brother, but also for some assistance in advancing your equipment. While also guaranteeing the said alliance to be permanent if you know what I mean? " Hiduras said as he looked at the Griffons with spears only and not a single swords bird. While also smiling at Grover.

"Interesting... I guess we could have advance weaponry for my army." Grover pointed out.

"And while your at it Grover, have some of my brightest minds to help you get a foot hold in technology." Hiduras insisted as the guards escorted inside scientist for a exchange.

"All of this for a alliance?" Grover asked.

"Indeed, so my fellow emperor. What do you say?" Hiduras asked as the Ambassador and the guards smiled and nodded at their emperor which Grover replied.

"We have a accord." He said as he shook the human's hand claw to hand.


The Northern Kingdom


Princess Elizabeth was on her way upon receiving a letter from her brother that there is another race with sentience and that he had called all the siblings including the Western emperor and younger Brother, Hiduras, along with General Norrington of the southern kingdom.

As she rides on her carriage that was pulled by trained moose's since there was nothing else that could pull the carriages without passing out and die as for the guards that were with her.

Looks like this.

As the carriage was entering the capitol of the Eastern kingdom, Yorktown, the carriage was pulling into the city and then was pulled to the front of the castle of her brother as her guards came out first as they secured the area with the legion before she stepped out of the carriage and paid the driver with 10 Shillings as he parks the Carriage a spot.

She took a breath and then said.

"Well. Family reunion, here we go..." She said unenthusiastically as she walked towards the castle entrance which she was welcomed by recognizable servants and guards that she had known in her brothers kingdom when she bumped into someone which she looked.

"Well, if it isn't Elizabeth Luther." Norrington said as he fixed his hat.

"And you possibly be Mr. I like to be the general of a country. Now tell me Nor. Do they call your nation a state with a Military or a Military with a State?" She asked as Norrington rolled his eyes.

"I told you like a thousand times! I know neither of those other than we are very dedicated in military expertise!" Norrington replied.

"Gee... Nice to see you two again." King Edward interjects as he came between the two.

"Hello Mr. King of the ocean, what's the funny situation that you claimed to be "Urgent" lemme guess another superstition with Hiduras? Or another class time over tax shit." Norrington questioned.

"I think he's just lonely maybe?" Elizabeth wondered as Edward shook his head.

"Hell no it's neither of those things!" Edward said as the two annoyingly stared at him.

"Then what is it? And if it's one of those pranks I will send the entire fucking army and shove my sword up your ass crack!" Norrington threatened as Edward rapidly replied.

"Easy! It's not that neither it's... Well-"

"And if we go down this hall way you will see.. Oh your majesty I noticed you've invited Norrington and Elizabeth." Captain Pilate noticed as he was giving a tour to the Pillars around the castle before they head out which Norrington was dumbfounded and then passed out in disbelief at what he was seeing as Elizabeth was very... Curious..

"Are those? PONIES!?" She said as her guards helped Norrington on his feet as Edward nodded.

"Your majesty, may I introduce to you Starswirl sir." The Captain introduced as King Edwards replied.

"Greetings, I see we finally have a connection between races, so what brought you here?" King Edward asked as he eyed at Norrington who seemed to be very confused.

"we came from the land of Equestria on a hunt for a creature your Majesty, and I fear that it may have made residence here.." Starswirl worried.

"Your starting to scare me.. About this creature, what is it?" He asked.

"It's called the pony of shadows, it was once a pony before he was corrupted by shadows and now we are hunting it down before it can cause havoc on all of magic itself." Starswirl explained.

"Magic you say? Are you saying that you posses the Staff of Luther?" Norrington asked as Edward turn towards him and did a "I like your cut G" on him as Norrington rubbed the back of his neck after being slapped in the back of the neck.

"We don't mention that name unless mentioned Norrington! Remember that!" Edward reminded as Starswirl was curious.

"The Staff o- I mean, what is this staff?" He asked.

"Ugh.. The Staff of Luther, is a family weapon that was used to expel the Wendigo's from our continent." Edward said.

"The jewel was shattered and given to use in a form of necklaces, anyone who isn't Luther will die." Norrington finished. As the pillars had a realizing revelation.

"Wait a minute.. You used the staff to kick the Wendigo's off your lands?" Starswirl asked remembering the time of the Wendigo's defeat.

"Uh, yea and ever since then the staff was hidden." Elizabeth said as Edward finished.

"And it will stay hidden until either someone big decides to piss us again or a asshole magic shadow comes to kick our ass."

Starswirl looked at his friends as they seemed to be a bit concerned and dumbfounded as Starswirl asked Pilate.

"May we be toured around this town?"

"Sure sir, right this way." Pilate said as the Pillars and the Captain left the room Norrington had a thought.

"Huh, that staff got them concerned..."

"You don't think.. That maybe our father had kicked the Wendigo's towards them?" Elizabeth replied as Edward had a thought about it.

"I don't know, but I do know that if they're somehow here then the Wendigo threat may have just been obliterated.. NOW! On to business, Norrington I've heard you've invented a new weapon correct?" Edward asked.

"Indeed but I want Hiduras to be here so I can show it off to him." Norrington wished.

"Oh? Please show us the weapon." Edward begged as Norrington rolled his eye.

"Fine! SOLDIERS BRING IT HERE!" He ordered as a group of 6 unarmored soldiers but with weird non metallic sticks on their backs as they halt.

The Southern Kingdom Soldiers with the new Invention.

"CENTER FACE! AND PRESENT ARMS!" Norrington ordered as the soldiers grabbed the sticks and pointed towards a board that was present in the room.

"Edward, Elizabeth I suggest you step back a little." He asked as the two stepped back.

"READY! AIM!" And then Norrington said the word.

"FIRE!" He shouted as the 6 soldiers fired on the board which the fire the weapon sticks shot out as Elizabeth and Edward looked at each other and clapped.

The volley fire squad.


"Bravo Norrington, you just revolutionized warfare!" Elizabeth clapped as Edward was curious.

"How did you make this weapon?" He asked.

"I have the Blueprint here." Norrington said as he hand a sheet of paper with the construction Manuel to the weapon which amazed Edward.

"Interesting design... Well this will surely revolutionize things. Hell maybe we might not need this staff by where we're heading." Edward said as Elizabeth was proud of Norrington.

Edward now wonders what's going to be ahead for Humanity, and maybe with this weapon. Maybe Hiduras might submit? He doesn't know yet but he hopes that maybe this whole pony arrival might be a blessing in disguise.

And how threatening is the the Pony of Shadows?