• Published 29th Sep 2022
  • 498 Views, 26 Comments

Geodes Chaser - TarBlade



each of Rainbooms member has a unique power that come from their own geodes, but a mysterious man trying to steal their geodes for something dangerous.

  • ...
7
 26
 498

8. Seven Geodes

Scar protected his face with his arms from Kilic's low kick, then parried Sakin's side punch and bowed down to avoid Kilic's sweeping kick. Sakin gave a right side kick to Scar, and Scar jumped backwards to avoid it.

Scar immediately held Kilic's hand with his own hand, but Kilic immediately turned to lock Scar's hand and gave Sakin a chance to give a hard kick in the stomach.

Scar got up and wiped the blood from his mouth, then took out the karambit in each hand, preparing to attack Sakin and Kilic. Sakin and Kilic immediately knew this fight was going to be a bit bloody.

Scar swung his arm towards Sakin. Sakin then parried with his arm while Kilic gave a side kick to Scar. Scar bowed down to avoid the kick while hurting Sakin and Kilic's legs, making them groan in pain.

Scar then was about to kill Sakin by swinging his karambit towards Sakin's neck. Kilic immediately pushed Scar and hit Scar's arm. Scar then does a cross attack on Kilic towards the chest. Kilic manages to dodge the attack, but Scar manages to kick Kilic's previously injured leg and knock him down.

After Kilic fell, Scar was about to stab his karambit into Kilic's chest, but Kilic managed to hold it in with his right hand, making his palm stabbed in the karambit. Kilic then groaned when Scar twisted his karambit to give Kilic a lot of pain. Scar then grinned, seeing Kilic groaning in the pain he gave.

"KIILIIC!" Sakin shouted his brother's name and immediately helped his brother by kicking Scar's head, then was about to hit him but Scar managed to stab Sakin's left arm and twist it backwards. Scar was about to stab Sakin's chest but Sakin parried it aside. Unfortunately, Scar's other hand plunged his karambit into Sakin's left arm, which was protecting his chest.

Sakin then pushed Scar in an attempt to release the Karambit stuck in his arms. Scar was about to make a jump attack but Kilic hit his back with his left hand. Scar then turned around and decided to attack Kilic instead, but Sakin immediately used this moment to kick Scar's leg and knock him down. Scar was caught off guard and Kilic hit the man's face with his left hand as hard as he could.

Sakin kicked Scar's back and knocked him down, then kicked him hard in the head and caused that man to faint. Sakin then took the Karambits and hugged his brother, who was badly injured in his right hand. They then immediately moved towards where the obelisk was.

"Are you okay, brother?" asked Sakin.

"I'm fine," Kilic replied.

"Great, let's go." Sakin helped his brother and moved away from that place.


Sunset, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Wallflower Blush arrived where the obelisks were. Pinkie then tried to take her geode from one of the obelisks, but the obelisk instead hurt Pinkie's hand with some kind of dark energy.

"How can we retrieve the geode if touching it causes it to hurt us?" Sunset starts to think about how to remove the geode while Pinkie holds her hand in pain.

"Simple, you can't and you don't." A voice answered Sunset's question from behind. The source of the voice revealed itself. It was Wither Star. Wither then cast the spell 'áplose to klma tou skótous, kai édese me dyskola ton echthró(spread the vine of darkness, and tie the enemy hard).'. After Wither cast the spell, some dark vine immediately flowed towards them and tied them all together. Wither then came and took Sunset's geode and placed it on the other obelisk.


Rainbow Dash gave Moon a high kick. She then parried the kick and gave a small punch to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow held Moon's hand and pulled her to hit her head with her head.

Both of them then rubbed their heads, but Moon attacked Rainbow Dash first. Rainbow Dash couldn't dodge Moon's attack. She then dropped Rainbow Dash and tried to strangle her. Rainbow Dash desperately held Moon's hand, preventing her from touching Rainbow Dash's neck.

But suddenly the pressure loosened, and Moon fell to the side with darts on her back. Rainbow Dash turned to see Sakin using a stun gun to knock Moon down. Sakin and Kilic then approached Rainbow Dash, and Sakin gave Rainbow Dash his hand to help her.

"Are you okay?" Sakin asks

Rainbow Dash responded as she walked away from the Obelisk, followed by Sakin and Kilic.


Puffer hits the Smokeron in front of him, then gives him a knee kick and knocks him down. After that, Puffer approached Valent and Flame, who were fighting another Smokeron. Valent then held the Smokeron and let Flame finish him off with a hard kick on the head.

Flash is still fighting with a Smokeron, but the Smokeron manages to knock him out and wants to give him a hard kick, but Trixie and Hance appear with H-4rc. H-4rc then immediately grabbed Smokeron's head and held it, allowing Hance to hit Smokeron. Flash then ended Smokeron with a hard kick in the chest.

Trixie threw the last smoke bomb she carried. After that, Trixie, Flash, Hance, and H-45c immediately ran towards Puffer, Valent, and Flame. Come on, we have to get out of here! Trixie has run out of her smoke bombs! "

They then rushed away from there to the obelisks, but eight Smokerons appeared in front of them. Immediately, the smoke from Trixie's smoke bomb disappeared and revealed another ten Smokerons. They were all surrounded by quite a lot of Smokerons.

Suddenly, Vinyl Scratch came with her car and hit some Smokerons with her car and did a little drift. Keen then also came by shooting 2 arrows at one Smokeron, and then there's Big Mac and Bulk Biceps, who then helped beat up some Smokerons.

"YEAAAH! Reinforcements are coming! " Flame is ecstatic.

"Woah, I didn't know you had a backup." Hance smirks.

"I always have a plan B. I saw those Smokerons just come out of nowhere and enter the temple in the moments right after you guys," Keen explained.

"Now come on! We have to go to the obelisk! " Puffer spoke, and they all immediately headed towards their destination.


Iris was about to give Applejack a hard punch, but Iris dodged by turning into smoke and moving in another direction. There, Rarity threw some crystals at Iris, and Iris managed to dodge all the crystals.

Iris then kicks at Applejack,, causing the floor to crack. Iris then gives a high kick at Applejack, but Applejack bows down and deals a super punch to Iris' chest and throws him to the wall.

Iris then rises from the cracks of the wall and goes to attack Applejack, but Rarity once again raises crystals from the ground towards Iris. Iris jumps to avoid the crystals, but Twilight immediately throws the crystals upwards towards Iris.

Iris turned to smoke to avoid all the crystals and get down, but Rarity immediately threw a few crystals at him and Twilight threw the cracks in the wall earlier. Iris still dodged all the attacks, until finally Applejack appeared from behind and gave Iris a super hard punch right in the face.

Iris got up and wiped the blood from his mouth, then prepared to attack them again, but Rarity immediately crystallized almost all of Iris's body. Twilight then moved some of Rarity's previous sharp crystal shards and pointed them at Iris.

Applejack walked over to Iris and clenched her fists. "It's over now; give back the geodes now!" Applejack is bluffing Iris.

"Or what?" Iris grins.

"Or Ah doesn't mind breaking your bones and making you regret it."Applejack replied to the question.

Or maybe you're the one who should be regretting everything," Iris grinned as he burst out laughing, and a few black vines moved towards the three of them and tied them, taking their geodes.

"NO!" Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight shouted.

Iris then immediately came out of the crystal by turning himself into smoke. The black vine that took the geode then immediately gave the geode to Iris, and Iris took the geode. Wither Star then appeared and informed Iris that the ritual could start now. Iris then smiled and the two of them immediately went to the obelisk.

"Now that we have all seven geodes, we will soon be able to free Forgaur!" Iris shouted while raising his hand and immediately went to where the obelisk was.