• Published 29th Sep 2022
  • 499 Views, 26 Comments

Geodes Chaser - TarBlade



each of Rainbooms member has a unique power that come from their own geodes, but a mysterious man trying to steal their geodes for something dangerous.

  • ...
7
 26
 499

2. Old Memories and New Student

Sakinlik Alp and Kilictal Alp are twin brothers, they are new students who transferred to Canterlot High School, they decided to take a walk around to know more about their new school.

"Sakin, I want to go to the cafeteria for a while" Kilic took off his mask for a while. "You want to join me?"

"Not yet, I want to walk around here, for now, I'll see you later" Sakin tilted her head for a bit

Kilic nodded and was about to move to the cafeteria, but his brother stopped him.

"And it's still our first day, don't mess around here" Sakin winked one eye while Kilic rolled his eyes

Kilic then walked away and then closed his mask again, but suddenly he was hit by a girl and the girl fell. Her hair is red and yellow, the girl is wearing a black jacket, purple shirt and orange skirt.

The girl's name is Sunset Shimmer, Kilic then gives his hand to help her stand up.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you," Sunset then rubbed her neck. "I didn't see you earlier."

Kilic just nodded in forgiving her and apologized too. But he didn't move from there, his royal blue eyes still looked at Sunset deeply. Sunset who realized that immediately slightly blushed on her face.

"My name is Sunset Shimmer," Sunset held out her hand for a handshake. "What's your name?"

"Kilic," Kilic then lowered his mask and shook Sunset's hand. "Kilictal Alp"

"I've never seen you before, are you a new student?"

Kilic then nodded.

"do you want me to show you around?"

"maybe you could show me the way to the cafeteria" Kilic raised his blue mask.

"Alright, follow me then"

Sunset and Kilic then walked toward the cafeteria. After a few steps, a voice stopped the two of them.

"Kilic brother" Sakin came running and called his brother

"Sakin brother," Kilic turned and stopped in his tracks. "what's the matter?"

"I thought you were going to the cafeteria?" Sakin ask

"I was" Kilic replied

"with your girlfriend?" Sakin grinned

"It's a 'girl friend'," Kilic pointed at Sunset with his thumb. "her name is Sunset Shimmer."

"Hi Shimmer," Sakin reached out for a handshake. "I'm Sakinlik Alp, Kilic's brother."

"Sunset," Sunset smiled and shook Sakin's hand. "call me Sunset."

"Sakin, I want to go to the cafeteria with Sunset, wanna join?" Kilic asked his brother

"no, I don't want to bother your date" Sakin smirked and left while Sunset and Kilic went to the cafeteria.

======================================

"Kilic, what are you doing right there?" a voice is calling

Kilic turned to look for the sound's origin, it was Sunset Shimmer.

"hi Sunset" Kilic coded for Sunset to sit beside him

Sunset approached Kilic and sat beside him, after that Kilic took a sip of his coffee and then put it back.

"What are you doing here??" ask sunset

"Remembering old memories while drinking coffee," Kilic took a sip of his coffee. "what's up?"

"Nothing, I was just walking around here and then I saw you sitting under this tree," said Sunset while looking up at the tree

Kilic then continued to drink his coffee while Sunset still sat beside him, but Kilic felt something strange. Kilic then quietly took a small stone beside him and at the right moment, Kilic immediately turned around and threw the stone and hit the hand of the person who was about to sneak from behind.

"OUCH!!" Puffer clutched his hand that was hit by a Kilic stone, his phone dropping to the ground before he could take any pictures of them.

"Puffers?" Sunset is shocked to see Puffer and the 2 other people with him. "Rainbow??, Sakin???"

Rainbow Dash and Sakin put on an innocent face while whistling, but Puffer still held his aching hand.

"I'm so sorry about your hand," Kilic walked over to Puffer and held out his hand. "I thought you were something dangerous."

"It's okay," Puffer took Kilic's hand and got up. "nice reflection."

"I wonder what are you gonna do with the phone?" Sunset with a cynical face folded while her arms across her chest

"Nothing!" Puffer took his phone. "we're just doing some small vlog?"

Sunset just raised an eyebrow but still crossed her arms, while Puffer put on a fake smiley face and sweated.

======================================

Flame, Valent, Pinkie and Vinyl Scratch were hanging out in the school corridor, and then a girl with grey hair and bright blue eyes walked past them. Flame then realized something.

"And I told Applejack to put chocochips in the muffin batter but instead she put potato ch-"

"Is she a new student?" Flame cut off Pinkie's words. "I've never seen her before."

"why do you care?" Valent took off his glasses and earphones then smirked. "does she looks cute for you???"

"of course not!" Flame screams

"Guys, calm down, we should say hello to our new friend!" Pinkie then immediately jumped up and ran towards the girl earlier

"What Pinkie meant by greeting was giving her a heart attack right?" Flame put on a cynical face then turned to Valent and Vinyl who nodded to confirm

"I think we should go see the others, about Pinkie, she will definitely be right there suddenly by breaking the 4th walls," Valent said as he walked away followed by Flame and Vinyl

The girl then opened her locker, but her eyes immediately widened when she saw what was inside.

"SURPRISE!!" Pinkie startled the girl so she fell down

"What the hell!??"

"Hey!, I've never seen you here before, are you a new student?, what's your name?, your favourite cake?, have you ever-" the girl immediately closed Pinkie pie's mouth.

"yes, my name is Moon Dust, and no" Moon then gets up from the fall

Pinkie then flooded Moon with lots of questions, but instead of answering Moon looked to the right and left to make sure no one was there. After making sure that no one was there, Moon immediately took out a kind of anesthetic and immediately injected Pinkie's neck.

The half-conscious Pinkie tried to get up and say something, but Moon then shut her mouth and whispered something.

"don't worry, you won't die, you just won't wake up for about a week" Moon then chanted something in Pinkie's ear

after Pinkie fainted completely, Moon then took Pinkie's necklace and kept it. then she took out a photo of Pinkie Pie and tear it up.