• Published 29th Sep 2022
  • 498 Views, 26 Comments

Geodes Chaser - TarBlade



each of Rainbooms member has a unique power that come from their own geodes, but a mysterious man trying to steal their geodes for something dangerous.

  • ...
7
 26
 498

6. Take Back What's Ours

[Treatment Room]
"You guys have just fought with a man who can turn into smokes?!" Twilight screams

Rainbow Dash agreed while wincing in pain as Wallflower treated her wound. after that Sunset came with a glass of tea and a cup of coffee, then Sunset gave the coffee to Kilic who was injured but refused to be treated as he say he can handle it. both of them then enjoyed their own drinks.

Kilic turned to his brother and gave him a code of 'we need to talk'. both of them then immediately left the treatment room, but Sunset stopped them.

"Where are you two going?" Sunset asked while raising her eyebrows

"we'll just have private siblings talk" Sakin replied, they then left the room while Sunset was still confused but just let them on their own

"Thanks, Trixie, getting us all out of there on that time is a great choice to do, we may have almost lost two more geodes" Puffer started the conversation

"The Great and Powerful Trixie always knows what to do, that's the least I can do" Trixie replied with her usual style

======================================

[outside the treatment room]
"Kilic?", Sakin raised his eyebrows and folded his arms in front of his chest. "What do you want to talk to me about?"

Kilic then took a sip of his coffee. "What do you think?, should we tell the Chairman about the current problem?", Kilic took another sip of his coffee. "They might be able to give us some help," and Kilic took another sip of his coffee.

"Are you crazy? our agency's identity is not to be revealed! the risk is just too dangerous to be ignored" Sakin screams while whispering

"We can do it quietly and sneaky as usual you know, we're trained and used to it" Kilic took another sip of his coffee

"Still no, after all, we can't involve The Agency in this kind of problem, we can handle it ourselves", Kilic then nodded at his older brother's explanation, after that they were about to enter the treatment room but Sakin stopped his brother. "And don't forget, be careful with Sunset, our identity could be known by her with just a physical touch"

"What should I do if she finds out our identity?", Kilic raised his eyebrows. "Should I kill her or what?" Kilic's face is getting worried

"No need, we'll think about that later", Sakin replied in a more relaxed tone. "Besides, I don't want my brother to kill my future sister-in-law himself", Sakin's smirk was hidden in his red mask, Kilic immediately spits coffee in his mouth hearing his brother's words and his face slightly reddened with an annoyed face at his brother.

"Calm down there, we have more important things to do now" Sakin tapped his brother's shoulder.

======================================

[Treatment Room]
Kilic and Sakin then returned to the room, but Kilic didn't forget to take another sip of his coffee. there the others had gathered and seemed to be talking about something.

"So? is there anything we should do?" Kilic asked while raising an eyebrow and sipping his coffee again

"I found out that the guy you guys are fighting is the Smokeron, Smokeron is a kind of creature that can turn into smoke", Twilight started explaining to them. "The color of Smokeron's smoke indicates how strong the Smokeron is, the darker the color of their smoke, the stronger they are."

Twilight then took a short pause after which it continued to explain. "Smokeron used to be a loyal follower of Forgaur, after the Holofira Knights sent him to the Shadow Realm, Smokeron became aimless and chose to live their own lives"

"Forgaur itself is a fairly large humanoid creature capable of consuming human memories, using shadows as damage or displacement", "while the Shadow Realm itself is a prison realm used to dispose of dangerous creatures that are very strong and almost undefeatable", " One of the ways to re-open the Shadow Realm is to place the seven geodes on each of the obelisks at the Phyrioh Temple, the temple that was once built by the Flame spirit as protection from people who want to expose her."

everyone then nodded after listening to a long explanation from Twilight, after which Keen gathered everyone in the room to strategize how to take their geodes back and prevent the return of Forgaur.

======================================

[Phyrioh Temple] (1 day later)
Phyrioh's Temple appears to be guarded by several white-smoky Smokerons, which seems to make it easier for Main 7 and the others to retrieve their Geodes.

"Okay, everyone knows their place right??" Keen asked the others to make sure

everyone then nodded and they started to continue their plan, some even brought their own equipment like Sakin and Kilic who each carried two wooden swords. Rainbow Dash carrying a football, Keen carrying his bow and Hance is with his robot H-4rc.

After everything is set up, Applejack took a huge rock nearby and threw it towards the outside of the temple where several white Smokerons were on guard, the stone managed to get rid of several Smokerons and separated them.

after that Trixie threw some smoke balls so they could get into action, Sakin and Kilic beat some of the guards and made way for the others, Rainbowh Dash kicked the ball at Smokeron's guards again and again, while Keen used his arrows but didn't kill and became an eye for them.

they managed to overthrow several guards easily, all of them even looked so easy to them. and then they all immediately entered the temple to retrieve the geodes because it was most likely that Iris Dust brought their geodes there to open the Shadow Realm for Forgaur to be released.

"C'mon y'all, we'll take back what's ours!" Applejack exclaimed as they entered the temple and that's where the real challenge starts

little did they know, Iris Dust set a trap for them so that they come to him and give the geodes themself.