• Published 29th Sep 2022
  • 499 Views, 26 Comments

Geodes Chaser - TarBlade



each of Rainbooms member has a unique power that come from their own geodes, but a mysterious man trying to steal their geodes for something dangerous.

  • ...
7
 26
 499

4. A Trapped Trap

(Twilight's house)

Twilight, Wallflower, Sunset, Sakin, Hance and his robot H-4rc are reading the books at Twilight's house and the books from the school library that they borrowed, trying to find the chemical or drug that was injected into their friends. After several hours of searching, they still couldn't find it.

Kilic then came with a cup of coffee and a glass of tea, Kilic gave the tea to Sunset, and Sunset thanked him for it. "Did you guys find something yet?" Kilic asked.

"No, we've been looking for hours but still nothing, NOTHING!" Twilight buried his face in the book he was reading

Sunset sighed and looked down for a moment, then turned to Kilic. "What about you guys? have you found out who did it or at least got any clue?" Sunset asked, and Kilic answered by shaking his head and then taking a sip of his coffee.

"The only clue we have is the dart, but that's not enough to reveal who did it"

"I've tried reading Pinkie or Fluttershy minds, but it's blank as if they never had a memory" Sunset patted her face with another sigh

Things were silent for a while, but then Twilight shouted. "I FOUND IT!, I just found out what Chemical Drug put in Pinkie and Fluttershy", Twilight raised her book.

"And what is that?" Kilic asked

"The Chemical Drug that put in Pinkie and Fluttershy was a chemical drug called Monsforgatulia, I found it in a library school's book about 105+ types of hazardous chemicals drug and how to make them" Twilight explained

"I wonder why there is such a book in school and who put it" Kilic whispered to Sunset, sunset then nodded

"Monsforgatulia is a dangerous chemical that can cause the victim to be unconscious for 1 week and they will lose their memory for a while," Twilight continued to explain. "Monsforgatulia comes from the Foralia flower"

"That explains why I can't see through Pinkie or Fluttershy's memories before" Sunset spoke

"Wallflower, do you have any flower like that?" Hance asked Wallflower which was replied with a nod

"Okay, you guys go take care of this flower, I'll try to find out the one who is responsible for all of this again," Kilic then immediately walked towards the exit, but he stopped his steps and turned around, then asked his brother. "Brother, who just knows that Pinkie and Fluttershy passed out?"

"Everyone in the school Kilic, everyone," Sakin replied. "what is it?"

"Did one school also know that Pinkie and Fluttershy were being targeted by someone?" Kilic asked back

"no, it's just all of us here, also Rarity, Applejack, Flash, Rainbow Dash, Puffer, Vinyl, Valent, and Big Mac" Sakin replied to the question in confusion, Kilic then nodded and his brows started to bend down, his memory flashed back to that moment, It's happened yesterday.

Kilic was walking leisurely in the school corridor, but he almost bumped into a girl named Moon Dust. Kilic then got sorry and acquainted with the girl, after Kilic mentioned his name, the girl says she feels sorry for Kilic's friend who were knocked out and now are in the treatment room, she also hopes that the one who knocked her out will be caught soon, Kilic is confused but just nods and thanks then walks away.

"KILIC!", a voice interrupted Kilic's mind, which was Sunset's voice. "What are you thinking about?"

"It's Nothing, seems like I just found something, see you later" Kilic then immediately walked out quickly, leaving questions in the heads of his friends.

======================================

[2 days later] (Canterlot High School)

Rarity was walking towards to the cafeteria, Trixie then came up to Rarity. Trixie asks Rarity to fix her torn robe to which Rarity says yes by nodding, Rarity then proceeds to go to the sewing club room while Trixie goes to the cafeteria.

Rarity then walked leisurely while carrying Trixie's robe to the sewing club room, but Moon Dust sneaked up, quietly following Rarity into the sewing club room.

Rarity finally arrived and started repairing Trixie's robe, while Moon sneaked in and took an injection from her pocket, then raised her hand ready to knock Rarity out who didn't notice Moon was behind her.

Moon then immediately swung her hand at Rarity's shoulder, but a hand immediately reached her arm and prevented her from knocking Rarity out. Moon turned and saw Kilic behind him with his hand holding Moon's arm.

Behind Kilic, there are also Trixie, Rainbow Dash, Vinyl Scratch and Valent. Then Puffer, Flame, Applejack and Flash who had previously been hiding in the sewing club room appeared. while Rarity just smiled at Moon and then continued to work on repairing Trixie's robe.

======================================

[minutes earlier when Trixie hadn't given Rarity her cloak]

Trixie was taking a leisurely stroll down the school corridor, when she turned a corner, Kilic grabbed her and covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream. "Calm down Trixie, I need your help," Kilic then removed his hand from Trixie's mouth.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie is ready to help anyone in need," Trixie replied. "but seriously, you could just ask for it in a better way instead of treating me like this"

"I need your robe for a moment" Kilic said

"what for?" Trixie then handed her cloak to Kilic, Kilic then tore a bit of Trixie's robe. Trixie was furious with that.

"HEY! How dare you tear the Great and Powerful Trixie's robes!" Trixie shouted

"Relax, just bring your cloak to Rarity and she will fix it, this is part of the plan"

"what plan?" Trixie asked. "no time to explain, meet me at the cafeteria when you're done" Kilic replied.


[minutes earlier when Trixie had given Rarity her cloak]

Trixie then walked to the cafeteria to meet Kilic, but Kilic was already there with the others, Kilic then immediately called Trixie to come.

"You said you'll meet Trixie in the canteen?" Trixie asked

Kilic didn't say anything, but he pointed at Moon Dust who seemed to be watching Rarity and followed her silently. Trixie just nodded, then they all carefully moved to follow Moon Dust.

======================================

[back to present]

Moon Dust had been caught trying to knock Rarity out and retrieve her geode, Moon then angrily looked at everyone there. but Moon Dust immediately hit Kilic's stomach with his other hand which made Kilic hurt.

Moon immediately ran towards the door but was stopped by Applejack and Rainbow Dash, Applejack then tried to hit Moon, and she dodged it while avoiding Rainbow's kick that came from the side as well. causing Applejack and Rainbow Dash to hit and kick each other.

Kilic then jumped at Moon, and he managed to hit Moon's arm and made her arm hurt, Kilic then wanted to attack Moon again but Moon immediately issued a device that emitted a glare so that everyone there could not see.

The glare then disappeared along with the disappearance of Moon, Rainbow Dash immediately used her super speed to chase Moon all alone. the others tried to stop Rainbow Dash but Rainbow Dash didn't listen and ran as fast as she could to find Moon.

Rainbow Dash then found Moon cornered in a narrow alley, Rainbow was ready to beat her, but a dark smoke immediately appeared in front of Rainbow Dash, the smoke then turned into a person and immediately punch Rainbow Dash to the wall.

Rainbow Dash got up and readied her stance to fight the smoke man, she ran towards the person and clenched her fists, then jumped and lunged at the person and was about to hit him.