• Published 29th Sep 2022
  • 498 Views, 26 Comments

Geodes Chaser - TarBlade



each of Rainbooms member has a unique power that come from their own geodes, but a mysterious man trying to steal their geodes for something dangerous.

  • ...
7
 26
 498

1. Cafeteria Accident

Author's Note:

(the story that I made will not be in accordance with the actual plot to avoid copyright, the characters in it are not mine. They belong to Hasbro studio)

Kilictal Alp, a high school student, approached the cafeteria bench, holding a cup of coffee in his hand. Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Rarity, Keen Feather, and Sakinlik Alp, Kilictal Alp's older twin brothers, were already seated on the bench. Right then, he sat on the bench.

Sakin asked, "Are you drinking coffee again?"

"Yes, any problems with that?" Kilic asked, sipping his coffee. "

"Oh nothing, it's just... That's the 11th coffee you've had today, and we're still in the middle of the day!! "

"Brother, calm down. A little coffee won't hurt me, right?"

"Fine," Sakin answered, taking a bite of his apple.

"Can't you two just get through one day without fighting?" Sunset asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Fighting?" said Kilic and Sakin at the same time.

"You guys just argued about coffee right before," Keen began the dialogue.

"Oh yeah, that one," Sakin said as Kilic scratched his nape.

"Y'all know why the others haven't arrived yet?" Applejack asked

Rarity answered, "No, darling, I don't."

"I don't," Sakin said. "Neither does Kilic."

Kilic nodded as he sipped his coffee.

"There they are," Keen Feather said, pointing back slightly away from Rarity. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were there.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy then arrive, with Rainbow making an annoyed look at Fluttershy.

"Sorry, we're late because Fluttershy stopped me from stepping on a beetle!"

"You can't just step on a tiny, adorable beetle," Fluttershy stated as she pulled out her fairly large beetles.

"That's just a beetle!" said Rainbow Dash, rolling her eyes.

"That's a cute little beetle," Fluttershy replied, holding out her beetle to her friends.

"Aah, darling, keep that nasty beetle away from me. It is disgusting! " Rarity grabbed Applejack's arm, frightened.

Rainbow Dash then had an idea. She hit Fluttershy's hand from the right side, causing the beetle to fall on Rarity's face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"


Puffer Stone and Hance Lazuli are in the computer lab. While Puffer sits in the chair and plays with the computer mouse, Hance is using his computer. Twilight then appeared, holding a stack of books.

"Hance, I brought some books that could be useful to you." Twilight placed the book next to Hance. " So, how is it going?"

"Pretty good," said Hance. "I'll need a few more tries to finish this program."

Hance then searched through the books Twilight had brought, open one of the slightly thick yellow books, and typed a few codes on his computer. Hance open the book again, and then repeat with the other books. Twilight was beside Hance, helping him completing his program.

Hance's stomach rumbled loudly, and things became awkward.

"I'll need to eat something." Hance rubbed his neck.

Hance and Twilight then walk out, but Twilight suddenly stumbles and falls, causing Hance to fall too, because Twilight reflexively pulls Hance's hand when she falls. It took them a while to realize that their faces were only a few centimeters apart, and their faces turned red. What is even more embarrassing, they both heard the sound of the camera and turned to look at the source of the sound.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your 'busy things'," Puffer smirked. "But it looks like you guys are having fun."

Puffer then immediately ran away while Hance and Twilight ran after him, screaming for Puffer to delete the photo he'd taken.

"Get back here, you PUFFER!"

Puffer ran as fast as he could to the cafeteria, but he accidentally bumped into Valent Electro, who was with Flame Abyss and Pinkie Pie. They both fell down.

"Puffer, what's the rush?" Ask Flame

At "no time to explain," Puffer immediately got up and ran as fast as he could.

"Weird" Valent got up and fixed his glasses.

Suddenly, Hance and Twilight ran past them, and Hance accidentally hit Valent's shoulder, causing Valent to fall again.

"I'm sorry, Valent," Hance said, pausing before returning."Give me your phone, Puffer!"

Flame gives his hand to help Valent up.

"What's wrong with them?" "Valent," he said as he adjusted his glasses. "Can't they at least not bump into me?"

"Come on, follow them!" Pinkie jumped up happily. "Looks like they had fun!"

"Pinkie!" said Flame. "Wait!"

Pinkie then ran after Hance, Twilight, and Puffer, followed by Flame and Valent.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

Rainbow Dash laughed loudly when she saw what happened. Applejack covered her face with her hat. Kilic sipped his coffee while Sunset, Sakin, Keen, and Fluttershy glared at Rainbow Dash with angry faces.

"KEEP that disgusting beetle away from me!" Rarity screams

"Calm down, sugarcube," Applejack said as she took the beetle from Rarity's face and handed it to Fluttershy. "The beetle is harmless."

"Now why in tarnation do you think that's a great idea, Rainbow?" Applejack asked for Rainbow Dash

"It's just a prank," Rainbow Dash replied. "Come on, that's funny."

"No, that's not funny!" That was far too much! "

"Come on, AJ, it's just a harmless prank!"

Applejack and Rainbow Dash then argue. Sunset just slaps her face at the behaviour of her friends while Kilic is still sipping his coffee.

On the other hand, Puffer was running as fast as he could while looking behind him, without realizing he was running towards Rarity and was about to bump into her. Sakin, who realized it immediately, warned Rarity.

"Rarity, Watch Out!!"

Rarity managed to dodge, but Puffer instead hit Applejack, who was arguing with Rainbow, and then Puffer's position with Applejack was the same as Hance and Twilight's previous fall. At that moment, Hance, Twilight, Pinkie, Flame, and Valent came.

"Looks like you guys are just having fun,"" Hance smirked as he pulled out his smartphone and snapped a photo of the scene. "Take it, Puffer"

Applejack's face immediately turned red, and she threw Puffer aside and got up. Sunset then stretched out her hand to help Applejack get up.

Sunset crossed her arms over her chest, "Now you guys." "What happened?"

"Puffer took a photo of our embarrassing moment, so we went after him to delete the picture," Hance rubbed the back of his head.

Sunset then turned to Puffer, who had just woken up with a judgmental face.

"Alright, my fault," said Puffer as he pulled out his phone to delete the picture. "I'll delete it."

"Good, I'll also delete your embarrassing picture earlier," said Hance as he took out his phone.

Sunset sighed at the behavior of her friends, but suddenly she heard the sound of Kilic sipping his coffee again. and all eyes turned to him.

"What?" Kilic asked.


A man walks through Canterlot Mall, his black hair neatly combed, wearing a black jacket and brown pants. Sunglasses and gloves are also his additional accessories.

A young girl then came to meet that person. Her hair was grey, with bright blue eyes. The girl then hugs the man.

"Dad," the girl said as she let go of the hugs."Is there something important?"

"Well shortly, I have an important task for you," the man said, then walked, followed by the girl. "You can do it right."

The girl nodded, and then the two of them walked out of Canterlot Mall.

"Good girl"