• Published 23rd Aug 2022
  • 509 Views, 30 Comments

Spiderman the hero of canterlot - Neztrolove



peter parker in equastria girls timeline as he becomes spiderman

  • ...
5
 30
 509

Tracking Tombs

Author's Note:

AN:

I want thank you all for the views. We are officially in the second half of this first arc and I must say that you all have been so supportive of me. Especially fimfic, I didn't know what to expect but you guys are so nice when it comes to newbie. I was worried about gatekeepers in your community but the worst I got was a few dislikes and semiharsh constructive criticism… the former I don't mind so much but I want to tell you all that you are my readers and I appreciate your continued patronage.

With a thiwp from his webshooter, Peter soared through the air on a strand of webbing. The boy dressed himself in his traditional red ski mask with a thicker red sweater and blue pants, the boy had also trading his no slip shoes for running shoes.

He shot toward the rich neighborhood of Canterlot. His destination being the home of one Adrian Tombs.

I beat blood money can buy you a lot of comfort. ay Tombs. Peter thought, using a web shot to pull himself over the gate in front of the community and with the same motion jumped onto the roofs of one of the mansions.

The boy jogged across the room and effortlessly jumped over to the next. The boy did this a couple more times until he finally arrived at Adrian's home which was on the northeastern edge of the community.

The boy jumped over the last rooftop then used his web to swerve around the building, landing on the wall and climbing up until he was just under a window where he heard Adrian Tombs voice talking on the other end.

"Yeah, I know, yes i'm working to find the freak." he said his voice even but the creak of his feet on the wooden floor.

Peter could sense the mans tension just by the rapidness of the creaking floorboards.

"Hey! Don't take that tone with me! You said this town was so remote that there was no way any super freaks would be here. Well I have one and now he has been putting the fear of god in my men. It's bad enough he broke up two good earners but he also brought in malone… he was my best dealer, damn it!"

a crashing sound echoed out the window and the heavy breathing of Tombs thickened the tension of the situation.

"No you listen to me! Hammer promised that I wouldn't have to deal with this type of shit. I have family here goddamnit."

Hammer? As in Justin Hammer. So he's the one supplying the vulture his guns. Come on Tombs hang up the phone so I can find your boss. Peter thought slowly crawling up the wall. His foot caught on a hand hold and a piece of stone snapps falling to the ground with a loud thunk.

"What was that?" Adrian said, the creaking of the floor growing closer.

Peter scrambled climbing around the window until he was hidden overhead. He noticed Adrians head popping out looking down then heard him sigh.

"Just a squirrel. Had me worried there." he then heard another voice on the receiver. "Yeah i'm still here."

Peter crawled closer once again wasting no time despite how tense he was.

"What!? Hammer is here!?" Adrian voice boomed out of the window. "Tell him that I have everything handled. What's that? He wants to meet the vulture. Fine, but tell him this is a major breach of trust."

Adrian Tombs hung up the phone then yelled into the void.

"Goddamn, Motherfucking, dumb billionaire, piece, of, shit! Promised that there would be no super freaks here like back in new york but then this dumb kid shows up and now I have to suit up and kiss his ass to make sure he doesn't do anything to rash… fuck." he pettered out in his anger during the end of the tirade.

Peter crawled closer and heard Tombs ruffling through his closest and the boy dared a peak into the window where he saw Adrian In his closest then clicked a button which caused the back of the closet to shift open and reveal a hidden compartment which contained a glass container with a green suit inside.

The suit looked like an armored wing suit that pilots used with a bird mask with glowing green goggles on the face, the wings seemed to be high tech with thick armor plating that looked like the feathers of a pair of bird wings.

"Alright, let's do this… for her." Adrian whispered stripping down.

Peter leapt down, landing on his feet then making a mad dash to hide behind the garbage can. He breathed heavily behind the ski mask.

Adrian Tombs is the vulture? He had the nerve to come to my uncle's funeral when it was his man who killed him with his gun. Peter felt the anger once again well up in him but he stopped himself from doing anything rash.

Calm yourself Parker, first get the evidence to put Tombs away then bring him in. Peter knew there had to be some evidence in Adrian house or at least a lead on bringing down his operation.

Peter peeked out of the corner of the the dumpster then saw shooting out of Tombs Bedroom video, a green blur barreling eastward into Canterlot city proper.

Show time.

Peter leapt from behind the dumpster ran to the wall. Ascending toward the window, keeping his eyes peeled. The boy entered the house then looked around.

He saw that the bed was a mess and the room was covered in debris. The wooden floor creaked as his feet hit the ground.

Alright if I was damning evidence involving a renowned billionaire selling guns to a dangerous arms dealer where would I be.

The boys eyes landed on a drawer.

Best place to start.

Jumping over the bed and landing in front of the hardwood draw. The boy opened it to reveal a few pill bottles, a bottle of strong skotch, and a typical vulture gang gun.

Well that's depressing. The boy closed the drawer.

Scratching his chin, Peter wracked his brain about where to search. He then brightened.

This guy has secret chambers in his house. All I have to do is find a button that leads to one and that can help me find what I need.

The boy then starting turning the room upside down until he saw under the drawer a hidden button. Pressing the boy a panel within arms reach of Peter opened from under the bed. The boy reached in and saw a folder with the name tag known as project Vulture.

The boy opened the folder and then read.

Peter shook his head in disbelief. If this was true then after the accident with the parkers Adrian was called in and told about Hammer wanting to expand his empire by making better guns then stark and thus he plans to allow the criminals of the world to test his wares. He told Adrian he would give him a suit and allow him to keep all but a small percentage of the profits in exchange for selling firearms to gangs in cities without superhumans. It was a wicked plan and one that is global. Peter notices that there are several points which are marked as warehouses for the guns.

I have exactly what I need. Now to snap a few pictures and get out of here.

Taking out a camera from his backpack, Peter snapped a few pictures of the documents and the map of warehouses.

A sonic screech echoed in the distance.

Crap, looks like Tombs is back. I need to get out of here.

Peter put back the folder as it was, placed it back in the compartment, and then closed the panel.

The boy then ran outside through the front door then shot a web toward the room. Zipping on the web line the boy landed on the roof tile a little too hard for his liking. The boy ran as fast as he could taking another leap over the rooftop.

A shadow loomed over Peter… a winged man shadow. The boy turned around and saw a pair of talons grasp at him.

Ducking the attack and rolling down the roof losing his footing as he fell off the roof and slammed on the ground.

Peter picked himself up groaning and felt his head spin.

"So, your the superfreak that's been messing with my business." A mechanized voice asked from above Peter.

The boy turned to see the vulture perched atop the roof.

Damn, looks like I have to fight him after all.

"Silent type huh? I like that… too many hero types are in love with hearing themselves talk. Lets get straight to business." the vulture raised his wings and took a standing position.

Peter took a crouch and then analyzed his surroundings taking in several spots where he could web zip and what could be walked on and jumped off of.

"Not gonna run… Im kinda sad that I have to kill ya. Your my type of guy." the vulture screeched and flew down faster then Peter could see.

Without his danger sense Peter's head would be severed as the boy ducked and then leapt forward away from the vulture, doing a handstand then jumping onto the wall.

Alright Tombs. You want a fight… bring It on.