• Published 23rd Aug 2022
  • 509 Views, 30 Comments

Spiderman the hero of canterlot - Neztrolove



peter parker in equastria girls timeline as he becomes spiderman

  • ...
5
 30
 509

Training Time

Author's Note:

AN:

alright everyone last chapter Spider-man suffered his first loss against a supervillian and that has made him realize the danger he is in. Now we get a good old fashion training montage and Spider-man getting his groove back. So please enjoy and of course… comment if you want.

Peter's lungs flared up, his legs burned, and his adrenaline was high up. The boy turned the corner of his block, spotting his house in the middle of the curb.

The boy ran across the pavement picking up his speed, surprised how fast his body healed.

It took a weekend of rest to undo all that the Vulture had done to me. Can add healing factor to the list of cool powers. The boy reached his home and stopped on his heels.

Leaning over taking in a couple choking breathes. The boy raised his fist overhead in triumph.

Now to check the timer. The boy looked at his stopwatch, eyes bulged when he saw the time.

Two minutes… I ran a whole block in two minutes! That is ridiculous. The boy lifted both his arms letting out a triumphant roar.

"96… 97...98…" Peter felt his heart beat, sweat rolling down his face as he almost finished his set.

The boy had been training like this for a week now and almost all of what was left of his baby fat had given way to lean muscle. The boy would have to carboload and get more protein if he wants muscles.

Imagine me? A muscle bound meat head. Peter shook his head as he fell down for the last two push up. Not gonna happen.

"99… 100." Peter let himself fall on his face then turned his head on the side of the driveway letting the warm sun hit his back. Breathing in rapidly and then tried to pick himself up.

The boy sat down on the driveway then looked around. He felt his whole body being wet from the sweat. Alright time for a water break and then back to work.

A terrible smell hit Peters nose and he smelled himself. But first a shower.

Stepping side to side, Peter looked forward at the automatic baseball pitchers he had rented. He had managed to sell a lot of scrap metal from when he would go dumpster diving for materials for his webshooters.

The boy popped his back then rolled his head. Okay, im ready.

The boy shot his webshooter three times, hitting the buttons on the pitchers as they shot balls at the boy. Peter ducked the first ball and in the same breath crouched and leapt to the side to avoid another.

The boy jumped back and forth avoiding the balls with perfect ease and did so until the machines emptied.

Didn't even break a sweat… let's set them up again. Peter clapped his hands together.

three weeks has passed since Peter started his intense training regimen and the results have devloped well. The boys skin was tanned slightly from his time out in the sun and his muscle tone though lithe was thick. The boy clenched his arm reviling in his strength.

Peter sketched on his webshooters working on the upgrades that he would need to buy from his dumpster diving profits and the stuff he fished out of the trash.

It's gonna take a serious amount of cash to get them to their full potential but for now these upgrades should make them more durable.

The Peter sketched away and the smiled.

These powers may have been the best thing to happen to me. He looked at his past self in the picture back when he wore glasses and was pale as a ghost.

I don't want to go back to being a weakling. Peter nodded his head and then went back to sketching.

"142… 143… 144… and 145." Peter felt the burn as he leaned his body into his chest. The boy hung upside down on a rooftop with his feet sticking to the roof and his head upside down.

He built up his core on a nice day and noticed how spring was in full swing for the beautiful city of canterlot.

The boy pulled himself atop the roof as he sat down on the edge of the roof. I'm not breathing heavy like I used too. Looks like i'm close to being ready for the streets.

A alarm below Peter caught his attention. He saw a man in a ski mask running out of the store gun in hand and bag in the other.

Speak of the devil. Peter put on his ski mask and leapt from the rooftop. Shooting a webstrand and swinging forward the boy leapt in front of the gun.

The man aimed it at Peter's head who immediately kicked it out of his hand webbing it on a lamp post then shooting both of the thugs feet with webs, leaping over his head, and tripping the thug with a pull.

Peter then webbed the guy to the ground. Leaping up to the wall he saluted the officer as he came to collect the thug.

"Top of the morning Officer." He said, shooting another web and swinging away.

The blur of buildings belonging to his neighbors flitted by the young teen. The boy ran with his arms and legs moving in unison as he effortless turned the corner of the block. The boy picked up pace and in but a few seconds he jumped and then landed feet first in front of his house.

The boy reached into his pocket and pulled out his stop watch.

One minute… new record! The boy jumped in air, his fist raised.

The boy jogged in place and punching the air vigorously.

I didn't even break a sweat.

The boy struck at the punching bag as if it was the Vulture himself. The boy noted that he could break this bag easily but that wasn't the point of the excerise.

Peter had to learn to pull his punches when he was fighting normal people. The boy struck and kicked at the bag until he was satisified.

The boy returned to his bag and drank some of his energy drink. Peter saw that he had undone some of the seeming of the heavy bag, sand lightly pouring out of the holes.

Still have a lot of work to do… but i'll get there.

Peter looked out the window as the last chill of winter blew into his room. The long cold season was over and with it the last of Peters preparation as well.

The boy had worked hard and his muscles had grown. Though he was far from a musclebound meathead he was still an atheletic young body and he didn't look at all like he did a year ago when he was in new york.

The boy stooped over his notebook as he sketched up what would be his new costume. He had two versions in the book one filled with tech and upgrades that would cost stark level cash and the other that was made of simple layered cloth but far better then his trusty old ski mask and sweater combo.

The boy did some finishing touches and scratched his head.

How am I gonna make this costume. I have some money and can buy the yarn but a boy who hasn't interest in knitting before could be suspicious. A lightbulb clicked in Peter's. Aunt may brought her knitting supplies from the old house and hasn't touched them in months.

"dang I look good," Peter said, looking at himself in the mirror. From top down he had ditched the ski mask for a red mask with white goggles that Peter made to reflect his facial expressions, his neck and sides were made of blue cloth and his torso was red with black webs and a spider in the center of the webs on his chest, his plants were blue and his boots were red with black webs.

The young hero turned around and thought how loose this costume was but tight enough to make it so he didn't constantly pull up his pants but were loose enough for him to move.

The boy then began to stretch as he walked out to the window. The boy jumped out and shot a web with his newer, more durable webshooters.

The hero swung through the air and let out a woot. The people down below whom saw him pointed him out.

Peter had started making a name for himself as a defender of the little guy as he protected them from small time criminals and had even made his first headline a few days ago.

The boy shot through the air, his destination was a simple place… the docks.

During one of his busts at the warehouses he found in the vultures folder was a tip on a gun deal happening tonight which was why Peter had to work fast to get the costume ready. Though it wasnt bullet proof it was more intimidating then the ski mask and sweater combo… comfortable too.

The boy stopped at the edge of the docks then reached into his bag and crouched down. He looked through his telescope to survey the landscape.

"Let's see, two snipers on the scaffolding, four armed thugs around a crate of weapons and there will probably be more on the way when the buyer comes… okay I have a plan."

The boy returned the microscope then swung at the wall then sneakily climbed around the first sniper. The boy climbed on the scaffolding pillar.

Ascending the pillar heard a car door open, turning his head Peter saw men in white suits and red ties get out of the car four of them and two more out of the other car.

The boy continued to climb, the boy leapt over to the top of the scaffolding then looked down at the sniper, the man training his rifle at the head man in the white suit.

"Hang here often?" Before the thug could respond Peter shot at the gun with his shooters pulling it out of the mans hand and into his own. Peter jumped over the thugs head shooting web at him and pulling as the thug descended Peter placed him on the pillar and webbed him up.

The boy then swung at the next scaffolding and in quick motion shot a web and pulled the thug down, the thug let out a gunshot alerting the thugs as Peter webbed him out.

The then fell backwards onto the crate where the guns were contained.

"Guess the secrets out. Is this crazy eddies late night gun depot? No, well I tried." the boy joked shotting a flurry of webs gumming up the thugs guns then pulled on the strands and launching them to a crate breaking them.

The boy then onto the first thug knocking him out with a quick kick and in the same breath he did so again knocking out the second of the thug quartet.

The boy heard the men shot in italian and then book.

"One moment bird gang, gotta take care of the soprano's." Peter then shot up a web at the roof of a nearby building zipped forward, using the momentum the swing the boy swung in front of the thugs.

The first one tried to throw a punch but Peter ducked then uppercutted the thug launching in the arm while Peter shot a web and slammed him atop another thug coming in for a punch knocking both out.

Peter did a another jump and with both webshooters shot two thugs then pulled them together slamming their bodies together and once he landed a high kick knocked out a third thug and with one last motion Peter webbed up the last one.

Now back to the bird brain battlion. Peter thought leaping high and swinging at the fleeing vulture gang thugs.

The boy hopped onto the gun crate then rapid fire several web shots at the legs of the thugs.

The thugs fought against the webbing, futilely ripping at the strands unable to break through.

"Yeah, they stick with ya. No, I get it." Peter said dropkicking one of the thugs in the back of the neck knocking him out.

The last thing surveyed the devastation of both his men and and italians then glared at the hero. "You're dead, you know, dead! Vulture is gonna gut you freak!"

"If I had a nickle for every time I heard that I wouldn't have to dumpster dive for spare cash." Peter then webbed up the man in a cacoon then rubbed his hands together. "Now let's make you all presentable for the police."

the police lights glowed below Spider-man as he watched the cops bring in the thugs, the web dissolved and the card found. On it was six simple words: from your friendly neighborhood spider-man.

The man smiled at all he accomplished.

Only a few more warehouses and the vulture won't have a choice but to face me and then I can bring him in for justice and who knows maybe hammer too. Peter looked up at the sky and felt a tear form. I hope you're proud uncle Ben.